It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, hello, greetings...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I really wish there wasn't this 20 posts rule... I have a very interesting thread I wish to make but won't be able to do so until later tonight, so I figured I'd go ahead and get this post out of the way.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Hi Username000

Welcome, so what are your main interests? Paranormal? Politics? Survival?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
20 really isn't that big of a deal. It sounds like a lot but you could make that in less than a half an hour with as many topics as there are on here. Good luck on your quest.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Shoot, you can get your 20 posts in this thread alone, assuming enough people respond. Anyway, welcome and I look forward to reading whatever information you are so ready to share. As another poster said, 20 posts isn't that many at all, though I don't know about doing it in a half hour or less. You do want everyone of your posts to really matter, after all. Again welcome and we'll see you around.

--airspoon

[edit on 14-8-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
As another poster said, 20 posts isn't that many at all, though I don't know about doing it in a half hour or less. You do want everyone of your posts to really matter, after all.

You're right, that is rather impulsive of me to state that. I am an Aries what do I know?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by username000

Hi username00, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
Hi Username000

Welcome, so what are your main interests? Paranormal? Politics? Survival?

Anything and everything. But mostly, forming solutions and reaching an understanding as well as application.

top topics

join