It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 even real pilots couldn't do it

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by shure
You can go digging around to find a link if you want, unless you already deleted them.

So, you have no evidence for your claim. Just as I suspected.

Heres a link to conversations with Dwain Deets and Rust Aimer admitted the speed wasn't impossible.

s1.zetaboards.com...

edit on 1-1-2011 by shure because: add content

Now read what Capt Rusty Aimer had to say about your call.

Rob,

I wouldn't get too bent around the yaw axis every time somebody with an obvious agenda tries to twist our words.
My mistake was to discuss a complicated technical subject with someone who apparently has no practical expertise on the issue.
I'm still learning and like most other real pilots (not the Microsoft Flight Simulator kind) have a lot of questions.
Keep up the good work and don't get distracted by brain washed and simple minded minority.

Best,

Captain Ross "Rusty" Aimer (UAL Ret.)
CEO
Aviation Experts, LLC
San Clemente, CA
ATP B-777/767/757/747/737/727/737/720/ DC-10/-9/-8/ EMB-500

Source - pilotsfor911truth.org...

Now watch Capt Rusty Aimer attempt to perform it in a simulator after the call you made to him.

Scroll forward to 16:55

Also, read what Dwain Deets had to say about your call. Need me to quote it for you? Shure, are you drunk again tonight?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

[edit to add link]

found a facebook link Rob:
facebook link

Wow, interesting read. Thanks for providing the link. Looks like you got beat up pretty good by not only Rob, but others. Why did you run from the debate when you claimed you wanted to debate?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Also, read what Dwain Deets had to say about your call. Need me to quote it for you? Shure, are you drunk again tonight?

No Rob I'm not drunk, but it sounds like you probably are!

Dwain Deets is a liar as shown in the thread I posted above where you can find my conversation with him and sticks' conversation with Rusty: s1.zetaboards.com...

As for Jesse's show, I thought it was really bad. I couldn't understand why he didn't intervew even one witness! Were his researchers not able to find any? its pretty easy if they wanted to, after all a guy like me found lots:

Dawn Vignola:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Albert Hemphill:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Donald Bouchoux:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Robert Leonard:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Daryl Donley:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Steve Storti:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Lee Evey:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Keith Wheelhouse:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Alan Wallace:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Noel Sepulveda:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Major Lincoln Lieber:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Rev. Henry Ticknor:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Michael Defina:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Penny Elgas:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Father Stephen McGraw:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Lloyd England:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Tom Trapasso:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Dave Winslow:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Stuart Artman:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Vin Narayanan:
s1.zetaboards.com...

edit on 1-1-2011 by shure because: added content

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

I didn't find Jesse's show credible. I couldn't understand why he didn't intervew even one witness! Were his researchers not able to find any? its pretty easy if they wanted to, after all a guy like me found lots:

April Gallop, a Pentagon survivor who crawled out of the hole in the Pentagon, is not a witness?Again Shure, are you drinking tonight?

[snipped spam]

Careful you may get banned for spamming your site.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cl1mh4224rd
April Gallop, a Pentagon survivor who crawled out of the hole in the Pentagon, is not a witness?Again Shure, are you drinking tonight?

Again Rob, you must be the one who is drunk becasue April was inside the Pentagon at the time the plane hit, so no, I wouldn't really consider her to be a witness as to what happened.

edit on 1-1-2011 by shure because: spelling

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

No Rob I'm not drunk, but it sounds like you probably are!

Dwain Deets is a liar as shown in the thread I posted above where you can find my conversation with him and sticks' conversation with Rusty:

Shure, your deceptive edits after I reply are well, deceptive. So now Deets is a liar? I thought you were trying to use him as an expert for your argument. Make up your mind Shure.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cl1mh4224rd

Again Rob, you must be the one who is drunk becasue April was inside the Pentagon at the time the plane hit, so no, I wouldn't really consider her to be a witness as to what happened.

Click - www.abovetopsecret.com...

I find it interesting that Tiff gets banned without warning, yet those who blindly support the OS and consistently violate mod warnings, remain.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Less than a page left. I guess it's safe to say that the "debunkers" just do not have any evidence for their argument that it is "easy" to control an aircraft at 150 knots over it's max operating limit.

It is now page NINETY-NINE (74 past the initial prediction, and less than 1 more to go for the final prediction) -

The FINAL score -

Evidence for Tiff's argument (Reported speeds/control "impossible", "improbable", "The Elephant In The Room") -

Data -
NTSB
Boeing
Limits set by the manufacturer based on flight/wind tunnel testing
Illustrated Guide To Aerodynamics
NASA Research

Precedent -
EA990
China Air 747SP
TWA 727
Modified DC-8

All suffered in flight structural failure, crash and/or lost control and needed 10's of thousand of feet to recover, well below Vmo+150.... or was modified to exceed it's manufacturer's set limits in the case of the DC-8.

Numerous verified experts - (Many posted in this thread - www.abovetopsecret.com...), more listed here.

Evidence for the argument of those who blindly support the OS ("It is easy to control an aircraft at Vmo+150") -

"Because the govt told me so..."

Data = N/A
Precedent = N/A
Verified Experts = N/A

Debunkers lose.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Well maybe liar is too harsh a word for Deets, maybe he is just not very observant as you can see on the first page of the thread to our conversation.

I don't want to use Deets for anything, you're the one that needs to use him to stuff your lies.

Ok Rob, you caught me, I'm so deceptive!

Not as deceptive as Jesse Ventura though -
s1.zetaboards.com...

Or Craig and Aldo -
www.youtube.com...

Or You Rob -
forums.randi.org...

edit on 1-1-2011 by shure because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2011 by shure because: grammar

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

forums.randi.org...

HAHA! That thread is funny. Even their own debunkers are wondering why Beachnut refuses to provide sources.
forums.randi.org...

The reason being is because if Beachnut did provided sources, even their own people would realize Balsamo didn't fake anything and that V-G diagrams can be plotted when the V-Speeds are known.

Debunkers are their own worst enemy. Good stuff.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Balsamo didn't fake anything and that V-G diagrams can be plotted when the V-Speeds are known

Why are you referring to yourself in the 3rd person?
edit on 1-1-2011 by shure because: take the name Rob out of my post

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Balsamo didn't fake anything and that V-G diagrams can be plotted when the V-Speeds are known

Rob, why are you referring to yourself in the 3rd person?

Click - www.abovetopsecret.com...

By the way, you may want to tell Beachnut and Reheat to check this document regarding Boeing data before they make themselves look more like fools.

Boeing 767 A1NM Type Certificate Data Sheet

They probably are already aware of the above pdf, but they clearly don't want to show others at JREF. I don't blame them as it will crush their deception. Is there really any mystery left as to why "debunkers" will never put their own name behind their claims and Pilots For 9/11 Truth lists grow with real and verified pilots?

patriotsquestion911.com...
edit on 1-1-2011 by Cl1mh4224rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Hey, can you explain to me what the A1NM states here:

VD = 420 KCAS to 17,854 ft/.91M above 23,000 ft, linear variation between these points.

edit on 1-1-2011 by shure because: took the name Rob out of my post

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Oynstein

Oh look, yet another sock

Why don't you stick to the TruTV boards? I hear that "Tiffany" has quite a following over there, and have managed not to get herself banned yet.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by roboe
reply to post by Oynstein

Oh look, yet another sock

Another? Wow, and it appears he is posted banned after just one post while attempting to help another understand the Boeing Type Certificate Data Sheet. We can see why Beachnut refuses to post the same source at JREF.

Why don't you stick to the TruTV boards? I hear that "Tiffany" has quite a following over there, and have managed not to get herself banned yet.

And yet you refuse to provide a source for your claims. Why am I not surprised.

"roboe", are you registered at TruTV boards? I couldn't find a "roboe" at TruTV. Are you a sock? Or do you just follow people you think are crazy.

All these "socks" are all alleged to be Rob Balsamo. Not only that, but Rob Balsamo also appears on National Television. And none of you can address the evidence, instead, you elect character assassination.

Seems the only way you will shut up Rob Balsamo is to kill him. Who will be first?

It may be a bit difficult though, considering some of the friends Rob Balsamo (thanks to Shure for posting the Facebook link)..

In case some are wondering, here is the short list.

Craig Sawyer

Anthony Shaffer

Enjoy

edit on 1-1-2011 by foxyakareheat because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-6-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: One of the persons named requested they be removed.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Cl1mh4224rd

Responding to yet ANOTHER (now banned ) Rob Balsamo ATS "sock".....by all mean, everyone, do as he suggests, and watch this:

www.youtube.com...

Scroll up to about 17:00, and LISTEN to all the lies and distortions....you can SEE the Balsamo for yourself, and HEAR him talk directly out of his butt. As does "Rusty" Aimer .....who, incidentally....well, I just HAD to point out his bogus "uniform", that he is sporting in the video.

"Capt." Aimer is retired by now, as I understand. From AMERICAN AIRLINES. But, what is that he's wearing?? The shirt --- open collar --- is a sloppy look in the first place, and contrary to most Airlines' standards and expectations for their Flight Deck Officers. However, he gets a "pass" on it, I suppose...since IT'S NOT AN AMERICAN AIRLINES UNIFORM!!! Now, this begs the question: Why would he just pull out some generic set of (black/gold, not NAVY BLUE/SILVER as at American) epaulets, and some generic gold wings??

Here is a photo of the proper example of an actual AAL pilot uniform (dated 2006. They haven't changed in many years):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dca627da984c.jpg[/atsimg]

(That's ovbiously an MD-80 interior).....

Is he afraid of legal action from American Airlines? IF he's retired, they can't do anything to his pension....I guess they could attempt some civil action, but I hardly think they'd deem him worth it. I certainly don't deem him worthy of.....well, anything, actually. At 18:30 -- "At 500 knots, the wings have departed a long time ago....". What a load of crockery!!!

Still on the video.....only thirty seconds later, I have to say to Jesse Ventura, "Thanks for all the laughs!!" At about 18:50, when Jesse says, "Meanwhile, Daniel was at the controls in that 757 Flight Simulator."

How flipping hilarious!!! Rob Balsamo's childish website, the "PilotsFor9/11Truth" makes the assertion that a video produced for Dutch TV some years ago ("Zembla") that re-created the Pentagon final attack portion of the flight was invalid since "it wasn't a Boeing 757 simulator" !!!

Well, ladies and gentlemen....either Jesse Ventura doesn't care about the "truth" in his crap "conspiracy" video program, or he's so stupid that he doesn't bother to verify what he reads into the soundtrack, when doing the voice-over narration for his own crap show!!! One would think a guy with his own name on it, would do some due diligence...?

That is NOT a "757 simulator"!!! What a joke, the entire allegation, and the entire program that is spewed by Ventura. It does show the depths of delusion, however, that the likes of Balsamo and now, confirmed since it's recent, Aimer) have sunk to.....

For a while, I thought Aimer had been punked early on, and his comments and likeness being used because he had signed away rights, or something. (Like, I suppose, many many others at "P4T"). BUT, his coming forward for this piece of junk TV show? Sad. Shows he is either as delusional as Balsamo, or else he (like I suspect is really at work here) as an agenda, like Balsamo.......
edit on 1 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join