It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Husky Killed by Off-Duty Cop

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Doubleagent

Yeah and they were so lucky...
A vicious dog attacked them both but not a scratch.....

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Doubleagent

Attacking? Cops dog did not have ONE, not ONE single puncture wound.. The cop said "the dog attempted to bite me"... So, who is to say this dog wasn't just playing rough...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Animal control informed us there wasn't a scratch on the shepherd. So where was the threat? Why is our dog dead? Why can we not press charges? What type of officer is he and who does he work for. My wife and I have been getting stonewalled all day with his details. Source

Not a scratch. Read that. Not a scratch. So viscous to justify murdering the animal yet NOT A SCRATCH.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Here's another great threat from June.

They pet the dog, restrain the dog, then shoot the dog.

Nothing quite as threatening as a dog at the end of a 10 foot pole.

They want to kill your dog. It's a standing order or so it would seem. If you have a dog in the car do not stop for anything and if you have a dog in your house know that they will kill your dog as soon as they see it.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by thisguyrighthere]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
i'll kill anything but only in defense or for food. it sounds to me like the dogs got in a tussle. dogs will do that but it doesnt't give a reason to shoot it. i've seen what pepper spray will do to a dog. i'm not a dog ownerbut if my dog was fighting with another i would mace them both to break it up- they will recover from it-better than shooting them

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Dogs rarely kill one another, they are simply establishing their position.

There was no need to actually kill the other Dog.

Cop or not, it was bad judgment to pull a deadly weapon AND actually kill an Animal unless your own life is being threatened.

Especially when a loud noise will actually break up a dogfight.
My wife works as a dog trainer in a training facility and they use airhorns for this exact purpose.

I am a martial artist and I hate the fact that any coward with a gun can pull their index finger a few millimeters and extinguish another living beings existence in the mere blink of an eye with a bullet that costs a few pennies.

Regardless, There IS Karmic Debt associated with taking another's life and he will have to live with the consequences.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
oh..look at you fellas,stop blaming the police! yes there are bad policeman but when some unfamilliar dog started to bite his own dog (that he loves) he yelled the owner to come,to owner got bited by his own dog!
and then the policeman finnaly shot it.
the policeman was defending his life and his dogs life.
its the dogs fault...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I am a Dog lover, If a Dog attacked my Dog, I would not waste one moment before shooting it.

We will never know if it was rough housing or a genuine attack, I would hope that the shooter could show it was a real attack, if not then maybe he does not need to carry a gun or badge anymore.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Bun-G

Not only is this a link, but it has a picture.
www.baltimoresun.com...

Stunned dog owners and residents of a Severn neighborhood are shocked that authorities won't be charging a federal police officer who shot and killed a Siberian husky Monday night at a community dog park.

Let me just say, Siberians are playful dogs, if a bit rough.
I have a two year old female and also had another husky who died a few years ago...she was almost 15 when she left us.

Siberians are known to run when off leash. So, I am surprised this person let their dog off leash...even in a dog park.
But, then, I have NO USE for dog parks. :shk:

I am more shocked that this cop is going to get away with murdering a pet

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join