It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Reptilian Encounter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

You want proof of my MENSA membership,eh? And about my Publications and Patents?
But, who are you to judge people? Why dont you care to read some other posts of mine in the same thread, where I said, I am not sure how real it has been. If I was sure, I would have never posted here in the first place right?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karthik1981
That was November 1983, was a full moon night. Chilly for some, but not so chilly for the two year old boy-child(me),

This was my favorite part. Have you considered being a writer.
Science Fiction could be your forte. Great opening line. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

Thanks for the appreciation on the artistic context. I have written technical Reports and Publications only. Haven written some meaningless poems in past.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Karthik1981]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Karthik1981

If you weren't sure if this is real or not, why not post your thread title as,
"My Experiences With Regression". It would seem a little more accurate
then this misleading thread title. You your self have made a few statements
which would indicate that your title may be slightly misleading. Expect some
detractors.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
WOW, I know exactly what you mean OP!!

Once upon a time I was visited by the Squirrel people one dreadful stormy evening many, many years ago. At the tender age of 3 months old, I experienced what will shock and enlighten all!! Ah, my first enlightened experiance, and the beginning of many amazing real actual dreams during my sleep!!

It all started during a journey across the hot, dry dessert while in my diapers. The cold hard reality of my struggle through this lonely and vast area. The skies were so dreadfully dark, and so ominous in appearance. It was pure motivation that kept me on my destined path.

My journey, although impossible for the regular humans in existence, was made much easier due to a statement from my dear earth mother. I remember it vividly, just as if it was etched into my very special mind With tears in her eyes, this bright and beautiful young women gasped out in total exhilaration the words: "You are the most special thing in the world". That special revelation confirmed that I had a special purpose for ALL of mankind!!!

At my darkest moment, the final second of my wretched, torment filled life, at the very final stage to which dehydration and hunger was to overtake take my special existence, the Squirrel people finally descended to give me some of their stash of Kool-aid and crackers. I was SAVED!!

During this brief visit from the Squirrel people, I was worshiped as the majestic prince of the Milky Way galaxy. I was told that I was also the leader of the LIZARD people as well!!.

Upon their graceful and swift single file march back to the mother-ship craft, they instructed me to leave the dessert at once and join the AboveTopSecret site to post this to all. I was instructed to demand worship from everyone here as I am the most special person... even more so than all of the ET's, Aliens, Reincarnates, Physics, Prophets, and Pleiadians that post on these forums to answer all of mankind deepest questions!!

Folks, I was told by the Squirrel people during a dream, that I was MORE SPECIAL than ALL of them!! So I am here to tell you how SPECIAL I am, and that my DREAMS are ACTUALLY 100% REAL and I will soon be PRINCE of all!! You, my dear and fortunate ATS members are so LUCKY to have me here!!

I dont do drugs (only sniff paint 24hrs a day) and my Psychic says I am a genius and in great mental health. So this verifies my story to be 100% valid.

*SNAP* I wake up.

OK OP, if I may, here is my opinion of this thread. Dreams are dreams!! Also, I highly doubt the existence of "Lizard" people, and your post is written in more of a "story tale" fashion rather than a true experience. Based upon those observations, I cannot help but conclude that this is just another attention seeking post, or an experiment to test out your fictional writing skills and how it may "wow" your reader while sounding non-fictional.

But that is simply just my OPINION. I wish to also note that I am unfortunately NOT SPECIAL or GIFTED like many other ET's, Aliens, Psychics, Prophets, and Pleiadians here on the forums, so that means my opinion mean nothing more than an opinion.

I do believe that you would make a fine fictional writer. And that may be your "special" purpose in life. Good luck.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

So you didn’t meet a reptilian then? Guess what you are like the rest of us, you are not special you are just organic matter slowly decaying whilst trying to avoid death. There is nothing special about you or I no matter what your devoted mother might be telling you.

Just out of curiosity what do your Mensa friends think about your reptilian story.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown

So you didn’t meet a reptilian then? Guess what you are like the rest of us, you are not special you are just organic matter slowly decaying whilst trying to avoid death. There is nothing special about you or I no matter what your devoted mother might be telling you.

Just out of curiosity what do your Mensa friends think about your reptilian story.
[/quote
Agreed am not special, am an ordinary being just like anyone else. I never claimed I was special. I just told you my experience. Any-ways, I never asked you to believe it.
Kindly, ignore this thread if you think its all BS which I have written. I am not here to convince you or anyone else that I had an experience.
I repeat, that was the first memory of my life. I dont care if you dont believe it, you can hurl personal attacks, its your keyboard and your fingers any-ways.
Btw, you haven't answered my question, "how would you investigate the truth if you were in my shoes?"
End of the discussion with you mate! Am sorry, but, I have never expected
this kind of treatment to be met with. I asked for some guidance and help in seeking the truth.
A lesson which I will take with me to my funeral pyre is that, Never ever reveal any of these experiences to anyone, expecting help!
DYI: Do It Yourselves, was the policy I followed and I shall follow it now on.
Good luck with your life mate. Hope you realize how redundantly arrogant we Humans are to each-other!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Messiah_Tooth_Fairy

Thank you Mr. Messiah. If you are thinking by flaming posts at me, you could actually get some fodder to hurl insults back at me, then I dont need to react to your posts at all. You will hurl flaming posts and insults anyway!
Peace
Karthik

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

A big thanks for the advice mate! Really, it might sound sarcastic, but it isn't.
Now kindly help me in Editing the thread title.

Btw, I already said this was my first visual memory, I came to know about the telepathy conversation during the Regression session!

So I still think that the title has done fair amount of justice. or hasn't it?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Light spectrum is something I've been exploring, with Sleeper's new thread on what you can see when the sun is blocked, just at its edge. And the inter-channel spectrum of much of nature, insects you don't see, the cottonwood fluffballs that don't behave as they should, ie, they come down and then fly up against the wind, and like little crafts, hover near you and then shoot up, some return to the tree, and higher up, white translucent objects/beings that should get smaller,but get larger. You can see this when the sun is at the edge of the roof, or block it with a book. Yesterday, a craft and at that height would have seen it anywhere in the sky, it was clear, and though slightly high for a plane, not beyond the height of some. It started fading near the glow and disappeared. It wasnt plane shaped either to my eye, more paper plane shaped.

Now the cottonwood is both here, and extends into light spectrum and possibly density. Things definitely are occurring just out of our site and our channel.

This also explains some of the checkups and phasing that occurs with ETs..

We see so little.

There are reptilians phased just out sight. And others, not just them, including feline races from sirius b. When we saw their outlines outside, we had seen shadows moving, tall ones, and then just in front of us there was a red sticker on a boot, that made an entire form leap out, very tall with a completley nonhuman gait.

So for 3 of us of us that matrix was lifted, but one tried to convince himself it was all group hypnosis, along with the flashes and siting. If 3 people see something, you'll get 3 different reactions, paradigm shifts are hard.

But these weren't the ones in the hoods, these were more 9 foot tall militia. We had alot of monitoring over the crafts and contact, including a black chopper, scout planes, tr3bs, tapped phones, internet monitoring, so obviously this was connected to what was going on. And if you're an experiencer, their efforts don't stop them from happening.

I have also seen many cities shown from elsewhere, but also glimpses of here, though I thought they were the future.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Yes, but the air is like all systems, with more to it and in it than we realize, more organic, we don't want totally filtered air, just cleaned up from some of the more unnatural harmful pollutions and depleted uraniun, chemtrails, etc. Plants are the best, tall trees, more forrest, and systems that would process through plants.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Btw, I already said this was my first visual memory, I came to know about the telepathy conversation during the Regression session!

So I still think that the title has done fair amount of justice. or hasn't it?

It's your call. But you yourself has stated you don't know if it's real. So did you
or did you not have an encounter?! If yes, than I stand corrected. If no, then
it does look a little misleading.

Do you 100% with no doubt know this to be a real event and encounter? or Are you not sure if this is real or not?

You can't have both.

I believe you may have had this lucid experience in regression, that's not what I'm, asking about though.

Read em again.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Thank you Mr. Messiah. If you are thinking by flaming posts at me, you could actually get some fodder to hurl insults back at me, then I dont need to react to your posts at all. You will hurl flaming posts and insults anyway!
Peace
Karthik

No insults intended. It was just my opinion. Also your post inspired me to write up my own tall tale for fun.

As I declared above, being that I am not a special member of the "exclusive" ATS Alien, ET, or Pleiadian people of this site, I would assume that my lowly earthling opinion would not matter much anyway.

But I must state that I believe the Squirrel people are more realistic than the Lizard people though.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Alright, what is your point? I already said, and am going to stand my ground on this.
The visual memory is very very strong. I am not going to give you an X% of surety on that, because it isn't Probability or Applied Mathematics.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks Unity_99. I have a strange feeling that a time will come when we both need to talk.

I am not asking you to talk to me straight away, because I believe, in your culture, people do not open up fast, because of so many cases of ID thefts.

But, I have a question, if you have read my experience in this thread, I do have an odd visual memories of many experiences somewhere lost in the layers of time. Now I am not very much spiritually inclined or rather say disciplined to meditate.
I need guidance, will you guide me when the time is ripe?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Messiah
I no where said that your opinion is of no concern to me.
I just said, if you are into insulting me for no good reason, then its of no concern to me.

I never claimed I feel ALIEN, I am ET and blah blah right? Its you people who are over reading!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

If I can I most certainly will, however my main concern is waking people up, nudging them. I share my experiences, and have had many, off and on. But its not the experiences, but the process, the encouraging people to work on themselves, look for themselves, meditate, seek the answers to life, who they are, why they're here? The process is more important than specifics about what any one person has gone through, how our consciousness, love and awareness in a controlled matrix, grows.

I wrote some threads, my first one has music, hemisynch, whales/dolphins, mediations, tools that raise your frequency and bring a more whole brain experience, so that our memories and connections occur, and some answers. Programming dreams at night for those who don't sleep super heavy, even works a bit for me with my chronic fatigue.

Also, my second one on manifesting eden, same thing, many tools, songs, it is said to only take 2% of people to change things in a positive way. I don't know if that percent is right, but I suspect the more on the job the better.

The last two, are a little tied together, the sungazing and HS connections, and the downloads I recieved from this made me write my thread on the Holographic Universe, and Space-Time.

Since I wish for people to push all the limits on their consciousness, see through the matrix, love each other and grow, pass the tests in life, evolve, these threads are to give some tools and insights.

Some prefer rigid meditations, mine are freeform, any moment can be meditative, its about reaching a state, zen mind/mindlessness, theta, alpha, or gateway. And it can be as simple (though many have argued that this isnt meditative, yet its zenmind, repitive and brings psi altered state and I had answers in it, so that seems to be controlling, some people want to control meditation even. I've done many kinds, and like walking/working ones too). Doing dishes listening to theta, or dolphins/whales or hemisync or even Era/Vangelis/Constance Demby for that matter, can be very meditative, for your in zen mind (laundry too!)

The key is to program first with series of questions, or problems, then after a few minutes, let it go and go zen.

Also, to be gratitude and thankfulness. I am always sending happiness and so thankful to my Family for their help.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Awakening to Your Source takes Real Work

Manifesting, Visualizing, Raising Frequency To Co-Create A Free World

Space/Time/Infinity & The Holographic Universe!

Sungazing For Mind/Body/Soul Safely!

I'm also an experiencer. There are many threads on here that are worth noting, like Sleeper's information (though I don't agree with everything he says about his group, some of the things he says are markers and widened my memories of the craft) and observe50. There are many. Some of whom she has experienced are direct memories of the same group.

The sitings my son and I have and the contact is why we were/are monitored. The monitoring acutally happened (ie the chopper coming out over and over) for prolonged sitings. The tr3b not only came out, once with the scout planes that just flew around out back but monitored us as well in the night.

So there is an element that operates in our channels, and also there are other frequencies and channels, close to us, that we simply don't see. We can get monitored in those too. It did drive home that my group was not the ones working with the militia here.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

You are posting your story on a public forum, some people are going to love what you have to say and agree with it. Some like me are going to declare that its utter rubbish and challenge you over it, you had better get used to that. If you are posting on a public forum you cannot expect only the people who agree with you to post on your thread, on ATS allot of people will post to tell you that they think you are full of dog excrement.

If this is the first time somebody has told you that they think you’re talking BS you really should get out more. And yes we humans are very arrogant with each other, but i am incredibly arrogant and i don’t care.

How do i think you should investigate this? Quite simply don’t bother it’s clearly a figment of your childish imagination or just made up.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Another way to investigate is not to ask the one who experiences something to walk away, but get more curious yourself. Pay more attention. Go out in nature more, really attuning to it and try asking it some questions. Experiment more. Seek yourself. Have fun.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Alright, what is your point? I already said, and am going to stand my ground on this. The visual memory is very very strong. I am not going to give you an X% of surety on that, because it isn't Probability or Applied Mathematics.

Fair enough, I admire your stance. But I think these visions may have been a
manifestation of what you claimed to be researching before hand. You did say
that you were researching other peoples reptilian experiences. I could see how
this transfer of imagination or thought could be imprinted in your experience.
You can't rule that out. Also, I would like to know how you experienced this
vision? Was it through your eyes? or Was it you viewing yourself?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join