It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Reptilian Encounter

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Thanks for bringing up that issue, I will surely explore, as I said, I am looking for pattern. If there is a pattern I will explore it. And it shall bring me closer to the truth.

I agree that Human mind is the most potent machine on earth, its most complex part of any living being on earth.

I have always wondered , why there were always two extreme kinds of people on a broad classification: Good and Evil.
Who are these good people, who talk about realization of God? and who are these evil people who bring destruction and mass murder?
Are these guys being hearing voices in their heads? Yeah I mean Schizos!

But, once again, thanks for the link, I will follow it up. BTW, the Psychiatrist I went for help is one of the most renowned in his field of work.

Sure, The gene cluster providing us with intelligence also sometimes causes Mental disorders, no denial about that.
Personally, I am happy with my ambitions of realizing my patents in to prototypes. I do not wish to be messiah or anything. But, the results of the regression were mind boggling for me. I hope you understand how I felt.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karthik1981
reply to post by DrJay1975

Thanks for bringing up that issue, I will surely explore, as I said, I am looking for pattern. If there is a pattern I will explore it. And it shall bring me closer to the truth.

I agree that Human mind is the most potent machine on earth, its most complex part of any living being on earth.

I have always wondered , why there were always two extreme kinds of people on a broad classification: Good and Evil.
Who are these good people, who talk about realization of God? and who are these evil people who bring destruction and mass murder?
Are these guys being hearing voices in their heads? Yeah I mean Schizos!

But, once again, thanks for the link, I will follow it up. BTW, the Psychiatrist I went for help is one of the most renowned in his field of work.

Sure, The gene cluster providing us with intelligence also sometimes causes Mental disorders, no denial about that.
Personally, I am happy with my ambitions of realizing my patents in to prototypes. I do not wish to be messiah or anything. But, the results of the regression were mind boggling for me. I hope you understand how I felt.

If the psychiatrist is the one who performed the regression and says it's anything more than there is a greater chance these memories aren't real than being real, then he isn't much of a psychiatrist. Being in the field, and being as he's renowned in his field I'd be interested in knowing his name. Just to confirm that fact.

And if it was Aggarwal, LeBay, Kondaveti, Baba, anyone at the California Institute of Hypnosis of India-or franklin anyone of Satin's pupils or Trupti Jain herself(which I'm sure it wasn't); if it's any of those folks you should question the results. Regression therapy is a predatory pseudopsychiatric application at best, and it's widely abused in India.

I think you misunderstood my comments about intelligence and mental illness. Most people "diagnosed" with a mental illness are of average or better intelligence. This doesn't mean the rate of occurrence is higher, it simply means it's diagnosed more frequently. Probably do to the ability of said person to get diagnosed and treated. Intelligence and education are proportional to income thereby affecting the ability of the person to recieve proper diagnosis and treatment.

As far as good and evil, I don't get it. As far as people being either good or evil. God and religon have nothing to do with good or bad people. If everyone in the world lived by the 10 commandments then the entire world would be full of good people. But just because they don't break any of those rules doesn't make them good.

People are good in general. Most people in this world wouldn't harm another person in their lifetimes. As far as Evil, yeah some people are. Exterminationg the Jews is evil being justified under the cloak of religion. Schizophrenia sufferers can still be good or evil along with their mental illness. Most serial killers are not diagnosed as mentally ill. But one could argue that a person who mass murders is automatically suffering from a mental illness. Does that mean they are not evil? No. Maybe evil is the wrong word. But I could easily diagnose every mass murderer ever caught as suffering from a mental illness.

Good and evil have nothing to do with religion. It has to do with an interperetation of morality. Some people view human beings as animals. Some people simply don't think killing is wrong. Some people kill in the name of God or the devil. Some people do it because it arouses or excites them. And the determination of good or evil is made (always) by someone applying their own moral code to someone else. And murder is committed by someone applying their own moral code to someone else.

I think a solid definition of a good person is one who lives their life without intentionally causing harm to others. Evil would be one who lives their life and intentionally infringes on anothers right to exist or live without being intentionally harmed by another. I don't belief causing death or harm to another under the banner of protecting yourself or others constitues evil.

But I'm of the opinion thatthere are far more likely reasons for your memory of the experience than it actually happening. I'm also very interested in what your psychiatrists field is, and who he is. Perhaps I can provide you with some information which you mayy not have. But the biggest thing you should remember is that anyone who says that recovered memories are most likely accurate without the presence of emperical evidence is a quack.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

I am not an atheist, i am not posting poison I am ripping stupid pointless lying posts to bits.

By ignoring me you are only denying ignorance.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join