It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you have voted for Hitler?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thedarktower

No, like Cheney, Rice and the Clintons, if you look at his picture his aura was almost black.

Both Bush Sr and jr have no aura and that in and of itself is strange.

Hitler was a little, pompous, hateful man............the embodiment of evil. Just watching his body language, he came off as a nasty, ruthless and dangerous mf.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by thedarktower

No, like Cheney, Rice and the Clintons, if you look at his picture his aura was almost black.

Both Bush Sr and jr have no aura and that in and of itself is strange.

Hitler was a little, pompous, hateful man............the embodiment of evil. Just watching his body language, he came off as a nasty, ruthless and dangerous mf.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by ofhumandescent]

i dont know anything about auras but you intrigued me now. I also see what you mean when lookin at Hitler on video today, he act pretty nasty yes, but probably just because we cant understand German, if it were in English it might sound very patroitic to us, or inspiring. He was so angry at what Germany got after world war 1, the Versailles Treat, basically blaming Germany for every single thing, and the French really took it far by taking part of Germany away. They humiliated Germany infront of the world, and Hitler promised the people this would not be the case. He promised to bring pride back to the once great country. Ok, he made it worse in the end, but, if he had stopped before taking over Poland and killing Jews, gypsy's and homosexuals, then Germany would have been ok, perhaps. The French were more paranoid over him than the UK or USA, they actually like his ideas at the start as hitler hated communism right from the of

<< 4  5  6   >>

join