It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11.11 is it pure coincidence..?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Tingopoo

I agree this cannot be coincidence, it does mean something, when I was thinking back to when this 2 thing started for me I remember a dream I had that stayed with me for days, I dreamt I was looking out my window and I looked up at the sky and there was a dragon flying over my house it was beautiful and was shimering with every colour, after seeing the dragon I came in and for some reason went straight into the hallway where a man was standing ( in real life I have never seen this man before ), I remember clearly saying to him "why did you appear to me like that" (meaning the dragon) and he said "because I did not want to scare you", my dream self seemed to know who he was and I know the reason he came to me was to tell me something but I cannot remember what it was, even the next day I tried to remember what he came to tell me but its like that part has been blocked from my memory but yet I remember every other part of the dream, this is about the time the 2 thing started.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I've been seeing 11:11 for about 11 years. On the very base level what it's doing is revealing the true nature of time, synchronicity. I believe this experiment we're experiencing called life is a synchronization acceleration program and with the aid of technology and the internet synchronicity will increase exponentially until we reach this climax of interconnectedness with each other, with the universe. and that's what 2012 is all about, so it's no coincidence the winter solstice happens exactly at 11:11.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
9 out of 10 times? That has to be exaggeration, doesn't it? I mean, how many times a day does a person look at a clock or check the time? I'm constantly looking at the time (mainly counting down the minutes to leave work or go to lunch or trying to get in enough sleep), but that's just me. It just doesn't add up that you would be checking the clock just 2 or 3 times a day, which is what would be happening for your estimation to be correct.

In my humble opinion, you're looking at the clock much more frequently but aren't making an mental note of it, since a time like, say, 6:28 isn't striking or significant to you, while a time like 11:11 garners a reaction in you. It also might seem more oddly frequent to you, since it is in the block of times that happen twice during our typical waking hours.

Personally, I've had the same "whoa, that's weird" reaction to seeing 9:11 what seemingly felt like time and time again. But in looking at things rationally, I've probably seen the time 10:11 just as often, just had no reason to make a mental note of it.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by union_jack

My son's birthday is 11/11/1990

[edit on 11-8-2010 by assasinforfather]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
People say it is coincidence or that somehow you are looking for it therefore you find it.

I believe there is something more to it. I see it alot as well

Yesterday I saw 2 cars with a license plate 999 and 8 minutes later 333.
It isnt coincidence.

I see the numbers just about everyday in all sorts of places. Change back from a purchase, cost of an item with tax, in a quarter of a football game during a time out, addresses, phone numbers, clocks.
Yesterday I was watching a movie and before the film they usually show production companies that produced the film. One of them was 777 entertainment, productions, or pictures...cant remember. I just remember the 777.

Forgot one other thing.
HBO on Demand is on channel 1111 here in Austin Tx TIME WARNER CABLE

[edit on 11-8-2010 by superluminal11]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by restless genius

I have had this for a while now but with me it's the 2's, every night without fail I will glance at the time and it will be 22:22, I also get this with 2:22 as well, its always the 2's for me

Perhaps you have been putting two and two together.

reply to post by jjkenobi

Actually 11.11 comes more than twice a day. The oven isnt set right and neither is the microwave at work.
Pause a movie or tv show, its 11.11. When I pull up at my destination the trip meter could be all 1's.
Ill mark the page of my book on page 111.
Someone will post a great reply, or I will post, at 11.11 on a forum where ya cant change the time and its set to some american time format.
Ill get a reciept, if im not customer 111 then the total will come to $11.11c
I live at house no. 11, and work at no. 11.

.... its shows up everywhere.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
In Christian terms, I think it is one of the marks on the forehead. Either the mark of God or the mark of the Beast. The forehead would then be symbolic of the inner eye or a chakra. If that is the case then its back to the eschatological drawing-board.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Student X]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
My inner clock always seems to know when its 11:11 i see it twice just about daily, so generally make a silent wish because an exgirlfriend told me it was lucky to do so and just kind of formed a habit of doing so. Other than that it has had no real significance at all and im still waiting for the wish and its been about 5 years now.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I,,never been one for constantly clock watching, all i'm saying is...something inside tells me to look at the clock at 11.11...it was freaking me out, until i realised i was not alone.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The world needs a wakeup call, and we're going to phone it in. We 11's that is. Just don't ask for details right now. Our orders haven't been disseminated yet. But the time is near.

PS

I'm not some clairvoyant channeling psychic Arcturian light bearing benevolent ET_MAN snake oil salesman. I'm just some schnook who's been pulled towards an enigma, and I still have many questions. I don't know what's coming. But we all know that it is.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
you are a part of a movement my friend, you have been called by SATAN HIMSELF to change humanity

not really

actually your brain is kind of programmed to do that, since its such a cool thing ... you dont even realize but you look at many numbers all the time, but since they are not cool, you barely notice it

thats all

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
you are a part of a movement my friend, you have been called by SATAN HIMSELF to change humanity

not really

actually your brain is kind of programmed to do that, since its such a cool thing ... you dont even realize but you look at many numbers all the time, but since they are not cool, you barely notice it

thats all

I'm not sure where you're going with all this talk of satan. But I'm thinking forward to the post-apocalytic world, where people build one another up, rather than tear each other down. And satan has no place in it.
Peace.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
It could be a date too. I have a feeling it has a lot of significance.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Just thought I'd point this out. According to Jewish lore and fables the the letters of the Hebrew language was also their number system. Dual purpose. And that they also were names for God as well.

And one oddity here. This is a letter from Hebrew. ==>2. Thousands of years old. And the numeric meaning of it unchanged. Some kind of message? And BTW I could tell you where I got the avatar. But then I'd have to kill you.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by ntech]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
May I offer these two possible explanations:

1) Biased perception. You notice when it is 11:11, but since you attach less meaning to other numbers on the clock face, you have less reason to make note of their occurrence.

2) Routine. Your daily routine will make it more likely that you look at a clock at certain times of the day. Additionally, you could be subconsciously primed to look at a clock at times near 11:11, further increasing the probability that you look at a clock at this time.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
It's 11:11 on my pc right now. How creapy?

Second line

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DEEZNUTZ

Oh my god, mine too!

Edit: damn, I must have been a few seconds off.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Tearman]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
While 11:11 may be magic and 1:44 may be angelic, mine are masonic at 6:33pm tonight at 6:33am yesterday morning. Coincidence? Some don't believe its purely or merely coincidence. I say it's timing. Get it? Time? Hehe! Probably time travelers are telling us something.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
While 11:11 may be magic and 1:44 may be angelic, mine are masonic at 6:33pm tonight at 6:33am yesterday morning. Coincidence? Some don't believe its purely or merely coincidence. I say it's timing. Get it? Time? Hehe! Probably time travelers are telling us something.

OMG! This was my previous response details : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Look at the pid=9392311. Look at it! Look!

Check out the time stamp too!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Tearman

I kid you not, I posted in the thread about Jupiter possibly absorbing another planet early in this thread at 23:08 and then hit the recent posts and browsed through that coming to this thread. I read the first 2 posts and looked at the taskbar clock and it was 11:11.

CRREEEEPPPPPYYYYYY.

By the way I always see 11:11 and have since we got digital clock.

Yes I'm probably prone to looking for it but I also see most of the same digit combos.

1:11
2:22
4:44

Those are the ones I see the most. Coincidence maybe, but the fact that I started reading this thread and it was 11:11 is kind of weird?

Deez

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join