11.11 is it pure coincidence..?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
This is very true, for about 4 yrs now, every time i glance at the pc or clock time, 9/10 times its 11.11....before i even came across it on the net, something was telling me WHY does this seem to happen...to top it..my house number is 11 i was born on the 11th month. I decided to google it and to my relief i'm not alone...theres loads of sites that try to explain this. Does this occur to any ATS members, whats your view..
heres what Uri Geller says...

www.urigeller.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I have been hearing about 11:11 for years and not once before have I heard it tied to 9/11/2001. Uri Gellar is a fake you know.

What I have heard though is that 11:11 is the time of the infamous Dec 21,2012. That's right, December 21, 2012 11:11

I'm not saying it's right but that's what I have always heard about 11:11

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I see the same raised statistical anomally. I often see the 11th minute for any given hour but not just for the 11th hour.

I have come to the understanding this is a coincidence but please dont let that take anything away from what your seeing. For me coincidence has become a powerful element of my life and not something i can simply shrug off. Coincidence has at times over the last 18 months made me doubt everything I hold to be true (normal). Freaky is an understatement and at times scary. The beuty is that it is happening to everyone, the more you notice or pay attention the more earth changing it becomes for you.

Try to pay attention to synchronicities you will see where im coming from.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Used to see it lots a few years ago, not much anymore.

Many people say 11 is the 'vibration/number' of a dna activation and awakening. It is planting a seed in your soul, perhaps for a higher purpose here on this very rock. We don't know what most of our dna does, go figure..

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I have been seeing 11:11 for about 2 years now,ever since one night I was lying in bed trying to fall asleep. When I went to bed, I knew it was about 10:45 or so, but I had not looked at the clock since. All the sudden I heard a voice say " It's 11:11" so I turned over to look, and there it was. I have to admitt, it really spooked me, because I never saw 11:11 with any regularity before this occurence. Now I see it at the oddest times. It seems I see it when I'm talking about certain issues like life after death, the universe, God, and global concerns. Why doesn't it happen when I'm talking about regular daily issues, or work, or the weather, why does it always happen when our discussions are more complex and other worldly? Most recently, we were watching the movie 2012, and there it was 11:11, I know just coincidence right?, um, no. It happened 2 more times while we were watching the same movie, just this last weekend in fact (it's been showing on the movie channels lately) So, take it for what it's worth, but personally, I don't believe in coincidences.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
11:11...

It is supposedly a sign to wake up, a sign that you are on the right path.

According to David Wilcock, he says whatever you were thinking just prior to seeing 11:11 is significant and shouldn't be ignored. I find this to be rarely accurate.

Personally, my experience is enough for me to go by:

When i am going through a period of strong spiritual connection, normally when I do much meditation and healing/positive energy exercises, I see more than just 11:11. Almost EVERY number i look at is a 12:12 or 3:33 or similar.

For example:

I recently (when I had the 'ATS Project' thread going at its strongest) had a phenomenal run of such occurrences. I would be playing FIFA 10 on Xbox 360, for example, and EVERY TIME someone scored a goal it would be 'double numbers' - 44:44, 33:22, 23:23, 11:11 - it was AMAZING. I was THAT close to taking photos and creating a thread but I chose not to.

So, to me, 11:11 and related occurrences are signposts that you are on 'the right track', that you closer to being 'connected' more than normal.

For the record; many people DO link it to 11:11 on Dec 21 2012 - but personally, i think this is just linking two similar topics to reach a convenient solution.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by srsen]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The truth about 11:11. It comes twice a day. That's it.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
just now as i was browsing and read the title of this thread i saw 14:14. does that mean anything?

people say when you see 11:11 and you believe in a supreme being then make a wish...

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I often see the same time on the clock but it isn't 11:11, it's 05:40 when the alarm goes off on days I'm working. I have seen 11:11 but perhaps I just note that one after hearing all the myths about it and I see lots of other times in every possible permutation too but they don't register as anything other than simply the current time.

Does anyone attach significance to 00:11 during daylight saving?

It's simply coincidence that you might see 11:11 and how many time permutations does anyone actually take notice of to the point of memorising the number and even writing about it?

[edit on 11/8/2010 by Pilgrum]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by union_jack

I always found this interesting...

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
The truth about 11:11. It comes twice a day. That's it.

It does make me laugh when people use the word TRUTH with little or no understanding of what TRUTH is.

Yes of course 11:11 does occurs twice daily, we really didnt need this pointing out. You have paid little thought to what this thread is discussing, give it a try you might find something out about yourself that you didnt know and if not no harm done.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
It's not just about having an internal biological clock that clues you in on when to look at your watch, because I notice variations on the 11 theme at work where I use multiple number readouts that don't correlate with a predictable system such as the time. And even so, 11 patterns make themselves known to me.

I think it's a cross-cultural phenomenon. Every religion has its take on it and will express it in terms of their religion. My take is that the minds that are in synch with this phenomenon are the psychic minds that are the backbone of the emerging 'Christ' noosphere.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Student X]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by coffeesniffer

It does make me laugh when people use the word TRUTH with little or no understanding of what TRUTH is.

Actually, jjkenobi is stating the truth: 11:11 comes twice a day (or once on a 24hr clock). On the other hand, the subject matter of this thread is pure speculation, even superstition.
Go ahead. Laugh.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
For me the 11:11 began in 1990, thereabouts; I always believed it was a wake-up call within. This is when my journey began to understand my relationship with the creator and all that surround me.

I have so many answers but equally so the questions have been building just as fast. I still feel as if I did then, I do not feel aged inside at all. When I am out in public or meet people my mind interprets my physical expression much as it did then, 20 years ago. It is only when I look into a mirror that I see the illusion of aging.

I like my wrinkles and old skin, I like my worn face; but I do not feel this old at all. The 11 is the mirror of your soul. Perhaps my soul wants to remain young forever. The rest of the world just wants to consume us and remind us that we are weak and worthless, but inside we can remain true to our innocence if we listen to the subtleties around us. We don't have to become wicked people and we can rid ourselves of death entirely.

If you are not seeing the 11:11 then I suspect you are not in the danger zone. I for one know that I have been living in danger of others for many years, I see the predators and the wake of their madness as they manipulate everyone around them. I have been personally assaulted, I have been personally ruined, I have been personally ripped of everything that could be touched, even my heart! So I see the 11:11 as a personal validation that I am going to make it. I will not participate in the evils of the world, I will not bend to Society/Satan.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The 11:11 phenomenon is NOT a coincidence.

It can mean many things to many people, but effectively its higher dimensional beings/celestial beings/angels/midwayers/spirit guides or one of your many higher selfs trying to get your attention. It is a wake up call. Many are being called/prompted, but few listen.

Its a wake up call delivered to those of us who are daring to step out of the conventional mould of thinking. It is for those who are questioning and seeking. It is for those who feel from the heart. It is a wake up call to remind you of what/who you are in source and that is spirit. It is a wake up call to remind you as to why you came here and for what reasons. Many who have already received there calls are star beings, seeded souls that have come from a far to help earth and its inhabitants.

Earth and its inhabitants are in for one hell of a ride over the next few years leading up to Zero point or the harvest. Over the next few years extraordinary things will happen as the new age is ushered in, or the end times......(the end of time).

If you have been seeing 11:11 and you know for certain it is not number recognition, then you can always ask to be shown the true nature of reality, but be warned, you can't go back and you might be shown things that completely change your perception.

Et_Mans Warnings thread is a great place to start, he is an adversary of the light and is working in conjunction with 'the family of light' to bring awareness, he's is doing a great job of waking those in a deep slumber. Of course there are those who will refuse to awaken, that is their God given right.

I have have had many experiences involving 11:11, i have shared a few on here. I know what i speak of will be hard for most to swallow, but keep seeking/searching, ask and it will be given. Look within, deep within.

Much love

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I have had this for a while now but with me it's the 2's, every night without fail I will glance at the time and it will be 22:22, I also get this with 2:22 as well, its always the 2's for me.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Just gave you your second flag and I see you have 2 stars, see its always the 2's with me.

second line

[edit on 11-8-2010 by restless genius]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by restless genius
I have had this for a while now but with me it's the 2's, every night without fail I will glance at the time and it will be 22:22, I also get this with 2:22 as well, its always the 2's for me.

Hi restless genius,

You are not alone, this is a post i made on ET_Man's Warnings thread.......Enjoy

Originally posted by Tingopoo

I was having a conversation with my best mate, he had experienced something that freaked him out a bit. He’s a sceptic of all things metaphysical and used to laugh at and dismiss almost all of what I wanted to share, at times he has been very worried about my health/state of mind. But I still decided to share my thoughts with him….they were that this was the start or part of his awakening etc. I also shared much of what I’ve learnt and believe, some personal experiences along with some of the information presented in this thread. By the time I was finished he said it all made complete sense to him and that he felt like a barrier had been lifted within his mind. But he desperately desired confirmation. Seconds after a flash appeared in our lounge, starting at the center of the room and shot outwards horizontally, another appeared a second later. Something made me bark ‘what’s the time’ so I grab my phone and it was 22.20. This is an extremely meaningful number sequence to me and I can strongly relate it to the events surrounding my awakening. It was something he knew also and something we were speaking of moments before. I knew exactly what had just occurred. Suffice to say he got his conformation…….and some………. the following day I gave him and another friend a lift into town……another great guy who feels trapped and is fully aware that he is being attacked from all angles and who I feel a strong connection too. From the short journey from home to destination my mileometer read 11111, the chances? Coincidence? Yeah sure…....

The next day…….last night I received a text from my Ex, the time it came through…22.22.22

Much Love

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
more than anything, i see 4:20

second to that, i see triple digits for the single-number hours (1:11, 3:33, 5:55, etc) and double numbers for 10, 11, & 12.

most often i see, in that order.
1:11
5:55
4:44
12:12

i also see my birthday a lot, 10:08 and my address, 11:08.

11:11...not so much.

incidentally, 4:20 backwards and added to itself is 4:44.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I see it lots, but always as a good thing. In numerology (just the standard type), my name reads as an 11, and my birthday as a 1.

My birthday is on 7/7.

I notice all these numbers lots because of that probably, and take it all as lucky.

Years ago I had a horoscope done, and my special numbers were 4 and 2, so I like anything relating to that also
plus 42=meaning of life, or is it all of life's answers?

It's interesting how much 11 will come up these days in conversation. Often I also see a lot of sixes, I think my 111 balances it out though.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join