It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is paranoid~~

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
reply to post by Reign02

Dude...

We all sit in front of our computers wearing tinfoil hats.

[size=10]YES ATS IS PARANOID!!!![/SIZE]

Hello Captain Obvious.

Wow thanks for sharing your 2 cents that was worth maybe a fraction of that.......
Maybe you should read the initial post to understand that I am stating that ATS is overly paranoid about every little situation.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

well said

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
reply to post by Reign02

Dude...

We all sit in front of our computers wearing tinfoil hats.

[size=10]YES ATS IS PARANOID!!!![/SIZE]

Hello Captain Obvious.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f48e01a5d381.jpg[/atsimg]

Ps: i completelly agree with the op.
edit on 14/1/2011 by jpsdasnake because: added ps

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I'd like to change "paranoid" to "concerned" about issues. Thats really more to the point. If I was paranoid, I'd be hiding under my desk...and Im not. (Im just hiding behind it) Whole different thing. I fear for those who ARENT worried about things.....

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Its only the sheeple that don't worry about things - concerned is the right term!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Interesting topic. As a new member I am searching for truth. Just like everyone else. I think the more you read the more you can read between the lines. The more news you watch, the more you truly see what is going on. The more you see people experiencing the same thing the more you realize it's probably happening, whatever it is. Not just on ATS but everywhere. Consider the below anology:

It starts with the small town news channel reporting on an investigation into a company everyone thought was shady. At first it was a conspiracy and all those people who called in, wrote letters or sent emails may have been thought of as nut jobs, trying to get something for nothing or complainers (conspiracy theorists). Then when the news team investigates it becomes a reality. The owner of the company probably said all those people are paranoid and think this is a conspiracy, and then in the end after the news investigation the owners of the company go to jail for fraud or have to reimburse people or write a formal apology. The difference is this is ATS and there are 2000 companies in my example in comparing this scenario to ATS. There are thousands of conspirators, thousands of posts, emails, tags, stories, etc.

With technology we get information faster. We can find the truth to conspiracies through people's experiences, videos, stories, links, sources, etc. I think once people start drinking from the firehose they only see the extra water that pours out all over the place and never get back to what was there before they started drinking. If you take a step back and watch the mainstream media, read the mainstream magazines and newspapers and websites or listen to the mainstream radio you then realize there is something else going on behind the scenes. So when they come back to ATS they are really paranoid because it's so obvious based on the facts collected. No, not every plane is on a mission to thwart a terrorist attack, but I guarantee you one of those lights in the sky is a drone, an aircraft on a mission that only a select few know about or a UFO of some type.

I will say though, that reading 50 people's comments about something in the sky one night, or a sound they all heard in the same part of the US, or people stalking them in the same manners, or the news propaganda matching documents released by wikileaks or other websites like publicintelligence.net, you reallly start to wake up and realize that the conspiracy isn't on ATS its everywhere else that you're not hearing, seeing or reading the information you find here.

Unlike most people on ATS I found the site after something happened to me vs. reading and then seeing a UFO or Bigfoot, etc.. Something was going on that I needed answers to. I found ATS after the events took place via research on the internet. This led me to other information that helped me understand what was doing on and why. In the beginning in my mind it was a conspiracy and I was paranoid. Now I know the truth and I'm really paranoid. Maybe this is the case with a lot of people here on ATS?

My two cents. Thanks,

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
You call it paranoia.
I call it being aware of my surroundings.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Interesting.

However I think your judgement is seriously misplaced. People on ATS are paranoid to a degree because they know whas happening and fear is a natural reaction. Indeed, fear and paranoia can save lives. That aside I say your judgement is misplaced because its not paranoia that drives ATSers IMO its the fact that they are aware of thier surroundings and most refuse to bury thier heads in the sand.

TPTB want people to submit and hide but I for one will never do that, and I like to know when people see things out of the ordinary.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Dude...

It's called "AboveTopSecret.com" because it's the biggest international conspiracy website online. They have every conspiracy and every conspirator imaginable here. Are you really surprised that any of us are paranoid?

Stop. Just stop.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join