It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WEAR SUNSCREEN *one of the most important videos you should watch* - What would you add?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I thought the video was going to be about sunscreen. I have been bamboozeled. I want my money back.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I thought the video was going to be about sunscreen. I have been bamboozeled. I want my money back.

Sheesh. The sunblock sales pitch was in fact embedded as a subliminal message, into the innocent-sounding moralistic tale. Just so you know. Next time you have an itch to buy another tube, you'll know why.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
They say dont say anything at all if you can't say anything nice, however this is on a music compilation CD I have and feel compelled to comment. I absolutely hate this song. I think Proverbs has a lot more clever quotes, just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
1. Live in a house with a front porch and invite your neighbours to sit.
2. Talk to your grandparents about their childhood
3. Pay your bills on time
4. Have at least one daughter
5. Write at least one poem, one song, one speech, one eulogy
6. Buy a dishwasher

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I did not catch one bit of importance in that entire video. I watched near all of it. Bad music and an annoying voice telling me things about a life I havent lived yet. yup.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Some of that advice is really true, and some of it is just rambling. My Uncle Robin gave me a piece of advice that has served me well "Don't be afraid to punch someone in the face if they really, really, really deserve it, but also be ready to accept their apology if they offer it."

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Nice tune. The lyrics are written by Mary Schimch (sp?), from an essay for an American newspaper. I think there's a college that uses this speech for their grad day.

It is good advice, apart from the sunblock thing. I posted a link to it awhile ago here on ATS.

Thanks for bringing it up again. Always makes me smile.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Nice thread. I'll add this. Learn to live in the present, it is all you have. This moment. Secondly, while enjoying your body and physicality, understand that it is not the true You, but an illusion. Know you are part of the Divine, part of the Infinite Universe and most of all, stay away from the sunscreen.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join