It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all Debunkers, and anyone who thinks Holocaust Denial is offensive, debunk this!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by __rich__

It's not quite that simple. A lot of the actions and "backdoor shenanigans" with the World Zionist Organizations congress in Berlin since pre-WW1 and the involvement in violent actions in Russia had led to deep resentment and fear of what the Jewish populace were capable of. Many saw them as violent, manipulative, and uncontrollable. Some of this due to their own actions in the events leading up to World War II. This was the platform Goebbels used to get Hitler into power.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by WolfofWar]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by __rich__
Boo #ing hoo.

Sorry, but the Nazis declared War on the USA.

(say what you will about that declaration, but they were in full support of Japan's attack on PH)

Now...the Jews made war on no one.

You can start on about the Rothschilds, etc, but it still remains they did not seel to impose their religious beoiefs on anyone through militaristic campaigns.

[

Hate to burst your bubble but actually international jewry did declare war on Germany. Here is the newspaper extract of the declaration.

With this international declaration , it is fair to say that all jews could be considered combatants/ potential enemies, therefore giving credence to their being incarcerated in concentration camps, as the english did with the suspected sypmathises, and the americans did with the japanese.

I would hardly call the Americans a neutral party when germany declared war. But lets see what Adolf had to say about it

Declaration of War against the USA p1
Declaration of War against the USA p2
Declaration of war against the USA p3

Paints a pretty different picture on what we're led to believe doesn't it ?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conan The Usurper
In Germany, you can even be jailed if you deny the holocaust happened...

Which is insane thoughtcrime.

Here in the civilized world we simply segregate such nonsense to the dustbins of dimwittery.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by fapython

Originally posted by __rich__
Boo #ing hoo.

Sorry, but the Nazis declared War on the USA.

(say what you will about that declaration, but they were in full support of Japan's attack on PH)

Now...the Jews made war on no one.

You can start on about the Rothschilds, etc, but it still remains they did not seel to impose their religious beoiefs on anyone through militaristic campaigns.

[

Hate to burst your bubble but actually international jewry did declare war on Germany. Here is the newspaper extract of the declaration.

With this international declaration , it is fair to say that all jews could be considered combatants/ potential enemies, therefore giving credence to their being incarcerated in concentration camps, as the english did with the suspected sypmathises, and the americans did with the japanese.

I would hardly call the Americans a neutral party when germany declared war. But lets see what Adolf had to say about it

Declaration of War against the USA p1
Declaration of War against the USA p2
Declaration of war against the USA p3

Paints a pretty different picture on what we're led to believe doesn't it ?

Do you have any more evidence of this "War on germany"?

Not to mention, it comes from no actual Nation. "International Jewry"? Huh?

I personally have problems with the general definition of "Jew".

It seems anyone who is "kind of" Christian , but "not quite"...

Anyway...

[edit on 8-8-2010 by __rich__]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by fapython

No offense fapy, but linking to a neo-nazi webpage that states:

Then we will also present papers, as an ongoing project, demonstrating that Adolf Hitler was a good Christian man who cared deeply about his race, and followed the examples of Christ rather than just the lip-service found in modern churches, for better or for worse. Lastly, we will publish whatever other worthy papers we can possibly obtain in order to set the record straight in reference to certain historical events, and others which are supposedly historical. It may take some time to attain these goals for this project, however God willing, we will indeed attain them.

Is definitely not helping your cause.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
reply to post by __rich__

It's not quite that simple. A lot of the actions and "backdoor shenanigans" with the World Zionist Organizations congress in Berlin since pre-WW1 and the involvement in violent actions in Russia had led to deep resentment and fear of what the Jewish populace were capable of. Many saw them as violent, manipulative, and uncontrollable. Some of this due to their own actions in the events leading up to World War II. This was the platform Goebbels used to get Hitler into power.

The Purple Gang...even Al Capone knew his limitations...or did he?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
www.jewsagainstzionism.com...
Here is a link from a jewish site about the declaration of war.

It's also not going to help them ("neo-nazi") sites if they post information that is not true.

What you have to realise is that at the time 1933, germany was in dire economic straights and could have collapsed at any time. Therefore in bringing about a world wide boycott they are doing nothing more then perpetuation an economic war against germany.

Few people know the facts about the singular event that helped spark what ultimately became known as World War II - the international Jewish declaration of war on Germany shortly after Adolf Hitler came to power and well before any official German government sanctions or reprisals against Jews were carried out. The March 24, 1933 issue of The Daily Express of London (shown above) described how Jewish leaders, in combination with powerful international Jewish financial interests, had launched a boycott of Germany for the express purpose of crippling her already precarious economy in the hope of bringing down the new Hitler regime. It was only then that Germany struck back in response. Thus, if truth be told, it was the worldwide Jewish leadership - not the Third Reich - that effectively fired the first shot in the Second World War. Prominent New York attorney Samuel Untermyer (above right) was one of the leading agitators in the war against Germany, describing the Jewish campaign as nothing less than a "holy war."

Declaration of War against Germany

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I am not sure why, but I find anyone who claims the holocaust was a mirage is terribly offensive. Basically, if you did not firsthand witness people being gassed and gunned down into mass graves, it did not happen. Because like ALL theories on boards like this, it's easy after the fact, to concoct fraudulent, ridiculous theories and claim it never happened.

The conspiracy theories when they get to a point to ignore genocide, just utterly disgust me. There are a slew of documented eye witnesses and pictures, and testimony of survivors, to prove it happened 100 times over. And yet this utterly ridiculous crap still exists. It just disgusts me to a degree I can't even describe. Keep your racist blinders on, if you must. Perhaps one day you will see the light.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
No one can deny the existence of the concentration camps, Auschwitz, Buchenwald etc. Or the facts that many inmates died in those camps. Or that Jews were deported out of Germany...

The question about the holocaust isn't about the deads or the camps themselves.

The question is WHAT REALLY HAPPENED ?

Qs like:

Was most of those camps built for mass extermination of whoever was sent there or the prisoners were working to help the Nazi war efforts in producing all kind of goods?

Did most of the dead prisoners found died of starvation because toward the end of the war most of germany railways were cut off by massive allies bombardment or they died out of systematic extermination thru executions?

Was the commander of Auschwitz, Hoess, Beaten almost to death before his trial at Nuremberg to says 2.5 millions prisoners died at Auschwitz or he said that of his own will ?

etc.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Because like ALL theories on boards like this, it's easy after the fact, to concoct fraudulent, ridiculous theories and claim it never happened.

As opposed to making theories of it occurring before the fact?

Of course theories and discussions are going to occur after the incident occurs.

The conspiracy theories when they get to a point to ignore genocide, just utterly disgust me. There are a slew of documented eye witnesses and pictures, and testimony of survivors, to prove it happened 100 times over. And yet this utterly ridiculous crap still exists. It just disgusts me to a degree I can't even describe. Keep your racist blinders on, if you must. Perhaps one day you will see the light.

A lot of people believe JFK was shot by one then one gunman. A lot of people believe the moon landing is fake. A lot of people believe the WTC was brought down by controlled demos. All of these have tons of documented eye-witnesses, pictures, testimony etc etc. People have a desire to probe, to understand. Sometimes it's a good thing.

You accuse people of being racist because they don't believe something?

I for one believe that the numbers are incorrect, I believe the numbers were bloated for political gain. Does that make me racist?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Oh boy - another one of these idiots.

If you think the holocaust and German treatment of prisoners is a hoax, GO TO AUSCHWITZ. Have you visited any of the camps? I have.

Go see the gas chambers, ovens, towers, the holocaust museum.

If you're lucky enough, talk to a survivor of the camps or a survivor of other outrageous things Germans did to their prisoners such as the 1,000 mile march (my grandfather was one of the few survivor of that one.).

Talk to a jew with a tattoo on his arm of their prison number. Talk to them about the people worked to death, people who "went to the shower" and were never seen again, people who were "relocated to the East" and never heard from again, families who had their life savings and properties stolen by the Nazis.

Just the sheer volume of paperwork left behind by the Nazis should be enough to convince anyone.

If you're going to deny the holocaust (which in Germany is a crime, and should be worldwide), then move to Iran, where it seems to be acceptable.

You have the right to deny the holocaust due to good old freedom of speech rights in the USA, but to say that your claims are "undebunkable" is complete bull.

I'm not Jewish, and certainly not a supporter of Israel (I think what they're doing to the Palestinians is unconscionable), but to deny the holocaust is just plain stupidity.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
There is no denial that a holocaust did happen, I have read the eye witness accounts, of non-Jew Christians who opposed Hitler's regime by not supporting it. These were Germans that refused to support the German patriotism that swept the nation, there allegiance was to God alone. They were in the camps observing what went on.

Their comments are interesting because the SS said they could leave the camps at any time if they just signed a paper denouncing their personal convictions, and if they were men they had to join the army. The Jews never had this choice or option. Some of the people were executed others lived to tell their stories.

The number is hard to know however, at what point is a number genocide?
1000, 10,000, 100,000? Sure the scale of the evil is magnified for sure.
But arguing over, did it happen, is a fools errand, a pure exercise in utter futility.

But the camps are a warning for us today, if a government ever develops this type of camp and put it's own citizens in it for whatever reason, we would be heading down the same fascist path as Nazi Germany did.
Some had red triangles on, this means they were political prisoners, and they wouldn't support Hitler and Nazism for ideological reasons, so they were sent to concentration camps.

A chart of prisoner markings used in German concentration camps. The horizontal categories list markings for the following types of prisoners: political, professional criminal, emigrant, Jehovah's Witnesses, homosexual, Germans shy of work, and other nationalities shy of work. The vertical categories begin with the basic colors, and then show those for repeat offenders, prisoners in punishment kommandos, Jews, Jews who have violated racial laws by having sexual relations with Aryans, and Aryans who violated racial laws by having sexual relations with Jews. The remaining symbols give examples of marking patterns.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4999f59d8064.jpg[/atsimg]

ALL these people were victims of the Nazi and SS cruelty.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Blue_Jay33]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
The holohoax? Please don't tell me people still believe that rubbish do they? It's almost like those jokers that think 911 was done by Osama bin Laden. LOL!

Come on people, let's grow up now... The holohoax is a sham.
My friend's grandfather was in WW2 and says the holohoax is a complete exaggeration and a lie.
30-50 million Russians died, even if the Jews lost 6 million how does that even begin to compare to Russia's sacrifice?
What a joke.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by King Loki
[occasional reading for pleasure.

You consider reading about the genocide of millions "pleasure"?

While I would consider it necessarily educational, it is hardly pleasurable.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

Come on, let's not be ridiculous now!

By that logic, every war movie based in truth should be viewed as only educational and with a somber reality.

I read for pleasure, because I gain pleasure from learning. It's a duality thing, so I can totally understand reading about the holocaust for pleasure.

I watch Band of Brothers and The Pacific, for pleasure.

I read The Boy in Striped Pagama's, for pleasure.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by rufusdrak

I fail to see any kind of humor you could have toward the holocaust.

Are you high?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I refuse to get into a discussion on whether or not the Jewish holocaust happened as I simply don't care, millions of people died during WW2 to single out one specific group is disrespectful to everyone else who lost their life, be they civilian or military.

It wasn't just Jews who singled out, Gypsies and people with disabilities were also singled out and systematically exterminated, even worse for the disabled was that the Nazi's conducted tests on them. Yet nobody thinks about those.

Also noone ever considers the Katyn massacre conducted by the Russians on the Poles and other attrocities the Russians committed, but hey they were on our side, cut them some slack right ?

And noone ever shows respect to those massacred in the Armenian holocaust en.wikipedia.org... only 20 countries around the world officially aknowledge that this happened, yet when it comes to the Jewish holocaust you can't even ask a sensible question in order to become more educated on the event without being labelled an anti-semite or a Nutzi

And let's not forget about the most recent genocides that have occured like Bosnia and Rwanda, why does it always has to be about the Jewish genocide ? What makes them more important and a focus of attention than every other genocide throughout history ?

en.wikipedia.org...

Fascinating how many genocides there has been throughout history.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
There is overwhelming evidence that the Holocaust indeed occurred and that European Jews were, by far, the majority of victims. Through these posts I keep seeing people question the 6 million number. Maybe the number is wrong--could be less, might be more. It's called an approximation. No doubt it isn't 6,000,000.

There are so many documents that support the existence of the death camps, a system of selection, the Final Solution, etc. The majority of these records come from the Nazi regime itself who were almost obsessive about record-keeping.

For me at least, a quite visceral bit of evidence was the American soldiers who liberated many of these victims. Many cried and couldn't believe how it could happen. Of course, it happened through a process of dehumanization and desensitization.

The question that always pops into my mind when it comes to this question is what are the motivations for the original post. Why are some people so particularly driven to prove, somehow, that this did not happen, especially considering the truly insurmountable evidence to the contrary? What is really driving it? Look inside yourself and ask this.

Night and Fog (Nuit et brouillard). Probably the best documentary I've seen (it is in French) of the camps. There really aren't words to describe this--in fact, I sometimes wish I'd never have seen it.

No, I'm not Jewish and I don't have any sort of pro 'Holocaust happened' agenda.

Take care,
Drex

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

The question that always pops into my mind when it comes to this question is what are the motivations for the original post.

It's simple.

In their heart of hearts, Holocaust deniers really do know that it happened just as everybody sane says that it did.

They just think that it was a splendid idea.

It's simple.

Simple, and evil.

How many Judeophilic holocaust deniers are there? "Yo, Shlomo, stop beating yourself up! it wasn't so bad, stop believing all those crazy stories, stop with the guilt and the whining, the tribe is A-OK, we're gonna find Bubbe and Yitzakh real soon--they're just lost, you know, how he is about writing. "

[edit on 8-8-2010 by mbkennel]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join