It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Holocaust-denying website angers Israe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini

Denied GENOCIDE. Not that people were killed. Way to twist words mr. Academic, I see they taught you well.

I notice you are having troubles with naming even one scholar who did so. To claim that the current Academic position is that neither Ruanda nor Darfur represent Genocide then you are nothing but a liar, or have no idea what you're talking about.

By calling my statement blanket you deny the inherent truth with it. Or do you want to deny a certain ship sinking or certain individuals calling leaders of the world 'lapdogs'? Do you want to deny 'false flag' operations along with that

Read "the liberty incident" by Ay Cristol.. Totally debunked... "Lapdogs" who cares?

. Now, who is really capable of spreading propaganda? Those with social status right?

Any human being CAN. not everyone does.

Feel free to point out any and all places and instances where I "fought" to keep information from being spread?

Also I noticed you failed to point out any place were I "hid the truth"... Even though you did try.

Lets see, mr. Academic, you specialized in modern European history...Ever taken the time to study modern Iranian history? No? Or do you think the coupe in '79 had nothing to do with Israel at all?

Where did I say Israel had no role in the demise of the Sha? I don't remember that. Please point out?

Study Iranian history and look at the close relationship between Iranians and Jews. Why is there anti-Israel sentiment in Iran since the placement of US-Israel controlled heads of state and since the overthrowing of governments? Does it still make no sense to you?

Are you asserting that Anti-Zionism and Anti-Judaism in Iran started AFTER the US started to openly support Israel?
In that case it is you who needs to brush up on your Iranian history.

Oh and by the way.. I don't know how much you know about European history... But Iran is not considered to be a part of Europe. You seemed to imply that by answering with Iran on my comment that I specialize in European history.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

Yawn.. No thanks. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.

There's plenty of threads where you can deny the Holocaust or debate the numbers without derailing a thread. There's several open right now. Feel free to jump into the discussion there.

It is obvious you like to talk about scholarly work, but when it comes to providing the dubious evidence of those scholars which you respect so much, (you back down).

There is a reason for that, because you your self have doubts.

Don't worry, you are not alone.

And no, this won't derail the topic, see how it says Holocaust-Denying website? And see how we have been taking about the Holocaust for a while now?

Your main focus is to demean those who question history (a specific part of the history). I suspect there is a reason for that also, instead of debating the counterpart, you attack your opposition, claiming they are not scholars therefore they shouldn't ask question and therefore they are anti-Semites, and therefore they should shut up and go to prison. You might claim that is not what you stated, and try to correct me, but anyone who reads what you posted can come to that conclusion. That is how you personally demean your opponent, preventing the debate to even begin. GET it?

Instead of focusing on your opponent and how they are not scholars, you should focus on the topic, which you refuse to do, for a reason I suspect.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by oozyism]

To add, don't waste my time, I made it huge for you to see, obviously you are acting like a blind man.

This thread is about the Holocaust, there is absolutely no way you could derail this thread by debating the Holocaust. You have failed miserably.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by oozyism]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

Yawn.. No thanks. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.

There's plenty of threads where you can deny the Holocaust or debate the numbers without derailing a thread. There's several open right now. Feel free to jump into the discussion there.

It is obvious you like to talk about scholarly work, but when it comes to providing the dubious evidence of those scholars which you respect so much, (you back down).

There is a reason for that, because you your self have doubts.

Don't worry, you are not alone.

And no, this won't derail the topic, see how it says Holocaust-Denying website? And see how we have been taking about the Holocaust for a while now?

Your main focus is to demean those who question history (a specific part of the history). I suspect there is a reason for that also, instead of debating the counterpart, you attack your opposition, claiming they are not scholars therefore they shouldn't ask question and therefore they are anti-Semites, and therefore they should shut up and go to prison. You might claim that is not what you stated, and try to correct me, but anyone who reads what you posted can come to that conclusion. That is how you personally demean your opponent, preventing the debate to even begin. GET it?

Instead of focusing on your opponent and how they are not scholars, you should focus on the topic, which you refuse to do, for a reason I suspect.

I'll debate the Holocaust or whatever with you anytime. Come into any of the Holocaust denier threads. YOu're welcome. I'm not going to derail this thread. You think you can prove that the Holocaust didn't happen or happened differently?=
GO to any of the 20 threads that do so and I'll make your day.

Sheesh.

Edit to answer your edit:

There's nothing more to say. Read what I wrote - the thing you answered to. This thread is not about Holocaust denial per se but about a specific act of denial coming out of Iran that angered some Israelis. Debating wheter the Holocaust happened or not in here seems rather off-topic to me.

As to the "debate". I didn't invite you to a debate. I said if you open a thread or contribute in one and there claim that it didn't happen and I see it I will be there to examine and counter such assertions.

So, if you feel the need to be the next in line to open another "it didn't happen thread" do so. I'll be there if you bring anything new that hasn't been discussed yet in previous threads.
There's an ongoing thread right now about David Cole and Zundel's denialism that has turned into a debate on wheter it happened or not. But that thread relates to Zundels arguments - if you feel you have something new or explosive to contribute make a thread.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

<< 1  2  3   >>

join