It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible Google Earth Map of Russia's Wildfires

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
You've been warned!!!

If you have anything Google on your pc...The treasonous criminal in the White House knows everything about you.

You can take that to the bank..Before he shuts it down,too.

See this criminal Obama's resume: www.commieblaster.com

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove
reply to post by ExPostFacto

On the back of the Gulf oil disaster, Pakistan's floods which have displaced millions, India's flash floods and Russia's wildfires you gotta ask yourself: What next?

Please no , I feel you might have just jinxed us!!!!! I'm sure what ever it is it's not gonna be unicorns and rainbows!!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
In Portugal media, its all over the news, they even mentioned that Russians are well experienced in cloud seeding but they aren't being sucessfull.
But floods are all over Poland, Czech Republic and Pakistan in midle of summer, it could be somewhow related ...?!

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
They should nuke the fires

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
According to that map, I have raging wildfire right where I live and another one just above. Yet we had torrents of rain and rather cold weather for the past 10 days all over the region.

That said I wouldn't trust that map
. Russian wildfires are a disaster, but that map is probably just more sensationalist paranoid scare mongering.

Originally posted by Gravdolent
They should nuke the fires

Or try the top-hat solution.

[edit on 7/8/2010 by SassyCat]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
be worried about food supplies the coming years...
lots of crops are lost allready... and moore to lost too coming years...worldwide

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
also the chernobyl aeria is on fire... giving the fall-out an other live...
if the windstream goes east..western europa will be hit with the fall-out again

[edit on 7-8-2010 by ressiv]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Makes sense considering this year is the worst drought they have had in decades

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
this dont look as bad.could be playing it down but i thought ptb would play it up

google

click at left

Russian wildfires or prescribed fires.kmz
then click
earth

maps.google.com...

maps.google.com...

[edit on 7/8/10 by impyroo]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Does anyone have the recent thread reference re Wall Street Bankers buying up farmland in anticipation of a food crisis?

[edit on 7-8-2010 by dr treg]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hmm, record heat waves all over the planet, severe flooding, monster fires, severe weather, how are all these related someone asked. Answer: GLOBAL WARMING. Ok, so now you say it's all BS and you go buy your second SUV. Our kids and grand-kids will not think very highly of us for damaging the planet this way. They will see us as selfish materialistic energy hogs who couldn't be bothered to be inconvenienced in the slightest to save the planet.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Did anyone notice a news blurb recently, reporting that the Kremlin suspected that the USA caused these fires via HAARP manipulations?
That blurb disappeared at the bat of an eyelid!

I could think of numerous justifications for Moscow's suspicions, as well as the possibility that the USA being responsible for 'causing' the devastating floods in Pakistan.
Both of these countries stand in the way of the US plans for world wars and domination.
I believe that this could be the new way that the USA wages war, having used the technology they STOLE from Nicola Tesla so they could dominate the world by flopping electrons at the flip of a switch.
Is this World War 3, the new way?

Has anyone any insight on this?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starling
Did anyone notice a news blurb recently, reporting that the Kremlin suspected that the USA caused these fires via HAARP manipulations?
That blurb disappeared at the bat of an eyelid!

I could think of numerous justifications for Moscow's suspicions, as well as the possibility that the USA being responsible for 'causing' the devastating floods in Pakistan.
Both of these countries stand in the way of the US plans for world wars and domination.
I believe that this could be the new way that the USA wages war, having used the technology they STOLE from Nicola Tesla so they could dominate the world by flopping electrons at the flip of a switch.
Is this World War 3, the new way?

Has anyone any insight on this?

I totaly agree with what he said

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Starling

Here is an article from Radio Free Europe which talks about a possible HARP connection. The guy that first suggested it is now playing it down a little, so take the article with an open mind.

HARP/Russia Fires Connection

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Thanks for that link LL;
I'm glad that HAARP comment didn't go unnoticed. I'm going to folllow some tracks that are posted in the comments section......Fascinating!

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Starling

The story and connection is fascinating. Whatever is going on it sure is crazy times. Pakistan's floods have displaced millions, possibly killing untold thousands and India is reporting flash floods too. The number of natural disasters this year and the magnitude of the damage caused has been unimaginable.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
i haven't had the chance to go threw this entire thread and all the links.
but, can anyone tell me an estimated acres burned?
if i remember correctly, the yellowstone fire topped one million.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

According to this BBC update, the Russian Emergency Situations Ministry says over 700,000 hectres have been affected.

The Russian Emergency Situations Ministry said 712,412 hectares had been affected since the start of the emergency a week ago, amid a record heatwave with temperatures soaring to nearly 40C (104F).

BBC Russian Update

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Makes you wonder was the video of the bridge on the volga swinging back and forth a few months back a sign???

"VOLGOGRAD, RUSSIA-- Russian authorities have closed a bridge over the Volga River because it started to wobble.

The bridge was still closed Friday, after it started to wobble Thursday evening.

A strong river current caused by melting snow upstream apparently loosened one of the bridge's vertical supports.

Authorities said they are debating on a course of action. The bridge has only been opened since October 2009. It cost more than $80 million to build. "

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I wonder if there were any maps or charts of the scorched earth policy implemented by Stalin during the german invasion the russian farmers were forced to burn their farms and houses and leave so the germans marching in had nothing to take, perhaps the Govt can use some of that data to prepare for food shortages.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Interfacer]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join