It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grey Alien Species

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
THE GREY ALIEN SPECIES The Greys are the extra-terrestrial species that are most often reported by people around the world. Reports from individuals who have been in contact with the Greys vary on their intentions: some say they are kind beings-here to guide us through our evolution, while others believe they are cruel invaders intent on ruling the planet. One thing is certain, most people who have come in contact with Greys believe that they are actively abducting people on a regular basis. The Greys are reported to be abducting individuals and extracting eggs or semen to create a grey-human hybrid. The Greys are the extra-terrestrial species that are alleged to have crash-landed in Roswell, New Mexico in July 1947. Also, it is widely believed among researchers that the Grey species entered an agreement with the U.S. government to provide us "hardware" in the form of advanced technology for "software", which is human beings. Description Extra-terrestrial Species: Greys Aliases: The Visitors The Reticulians Height: 3.5 - 6 feet Weight: 65 - 90 pounds (estimated) Eyes: Large, oval-shaped, black Hair: None Skin: Grey Rough-textured Sex: No visual reproductive organs Cloning suspected form of reproduction Communication: Telepathic Location of Origin Zeti Reticula Star System in the Reticulum Constellation Distinguishing Characteristics Slit for mouth Nose and ears are indentation Webbed hands with four fingers Thin body Large head in proportion to body EDIT: To correct constellation reference. [edit on 22-4-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
interesting stuff

Im still not sure about the greys, haven't really seen hard evidence that is going to make me truely believe. But i do like reading about the greys because its interesting and i does make you think. Im still sitting on the fence thou

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
What does everyone think of the theory that the "Greys" are the evolution of a cetecean species, like dophins and whales here on Earth?

"The skin of a Grey is very similar to that of dolphins in texture, and in most cases, coloration. On Terra, cetaceans evolved legs and arms to function on land, but when they returned to the oceans, the arms and legs evolved into flippers and tails. X-ray analysis clearly show the residual appendages in modern day dolphins and whales as being comparable in skeletal structure to that of land-dwelling mammals in placement and types of bones. It is possible that the Greys evolved much like Terran dolphins did, but did not return to the oceans, but continued to develop as a land based mammal. Next is the skull shape: The Greys have a large rounded skull region area on the upperanterior and posterior sections of their skulls. An examination of the dolphin skull shows very similar large, rounded anterior and posterior areas. The eyes of Greys are described as large and black, with what appears to be a protective shielding covering the eye. Many Terran aquatic animals have developed protective outer eye shields for underwater use..."

From aliens.monstrous.com...

Also, there appears to be three types of "Greys", each of which claiming to be from different solar systems: There are the ones from the Zeta Reticuli 2 star system, the ones from the Orion star system, and the ones from the Bellatrix star system. Whether these are three different, simliar species or that two of them are colonies of the original star system, no one knows.

I do find it interesting, though, that no one has ever said what the "Greys" call themselves, or what names they've given the star systems they've told us they're from. For that matter, what do they call our star system? What do they call our species? The langauage aspect is a tantalizing missing piece of evidence that remains missing...

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Ok, I already posted this info on other threads before but I'll go ahead again. Just be warned, this is alot to take in...

The Greys are an race of Aliens called the Zarflakoneons. They live right by the Xeroxomites. Of course the Xeroxomites are are really a race of alien that were created by the Hondacordoneans. The Hondacordoneans are in an intergalactic war with the Toyotanites who need the Toyotanites toenail clippings to power thier fuel cells. Proof? You want proof? Well, I'm sorry that's impossible. You see our Hubble Telescope just can't see that far out into space. But don't worry, in 2012 all 4 alien races are gonna come here to collect on a Roth IRA they jointly opened back in the 40's. It's be worth billions. We'll get to meet them all then.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Supposedly there is a population of the greys alien species on earth and in the USA. They are said to be located on the lower levels of the Duclse Complex in New Mexico.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by HHH1224
Supposedly there is a population of the greys alien species on earth and in the USA. They are said to be located on the lower levels of the Duclse Complex in New Mexico.

Why would they want to be there?

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThunderCloud

Originally posted by HHH1224

Why would they want to be there?

It reminds them of home?

--J1m

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
While I do not discount the possibility that greys are real, there have been other reports and rumors that the U.S. and other co-operating government have been abducting people from space craft using UFO technology and creating robots that look like greys to manipulate abductees into thinking greys are evil and real. Maybe, the government is trying to scare us or something.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I believe greys are demons (more precisely fallen angels) who deceive poeple by making them believe in grey aliens from outer space instead of Jesus.

The devil has many ways to deceive,this is one of them

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Until we live in a world where aliens aren't labled a specific color we will never understand them. I want a place where grey, green, brown, black and white aliens can walk together hand in hand. Until we learn to live in a color blind alien world we will never be able to accept the aliens for who they are. KEEP HOPE ALIVE!!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
[...]

EDIT...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

6.) You will not post any copyrighted material, material belonging to another person, nor link to any copyrighted material (with the exception of publicly available sites and pages that the legal owners of the copyrights have created to make that material freely available to the general public), unless that copyright is owned by you or by this website. You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive my advance permission). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

8.) This is not a personal publishing forum. You will not post long material (over 500 words) that pre-exists on the Internet without prior permission from me (Simon Gray).

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Zion Mainframe]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Could some of the features reported about greys be due to the fact that they might be wearing some type of suit. The grey skin the all black eyes the lack of any sex organs could they wear some type of full body space suit I find it hard to belive there always running around in the nude. Threre was a movie that had this in it I think It was ''Fire In The Sky'' were a abducted person was wandering around the greys ship and found a empty suit like this I always like that concept I just seemed right to me

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   
They have sex organs, if it doesn't its wearing a suit.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I think some of you are messing it up a bit with stars and constellations...

(...)
Zeta Reticula Star System in the Orion Constellation
(...)

(...)
There are the ones from the Zeta Reticuli 2 star system, the ones from the Orion star system, and the ones from the Bellatrix star system
(...)

Orion is a constellation, it is not a star system. Reticulum is another constellation, and it is not related in any way with Orion. Then, Zeta Reticuli is a star system, obviously located in the Reticulum constellation, and Bellatrix is another star system, located in Orion constellation...

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Could some of the features reported about greys be due to the fact that they might be wearing some type of suit. The grey skin the all black eyes the lack of any sex organs could they wear some type of full body space suit I find it hard to belive there always running around in the nude. Threre was a movie that had this in it I think It was ''Fire In The Sky'' were a abducted person was wandering around the greys ship and found a empty suit like this I always like that concept I just seemed right to me

ya its not the skin, their clothes are silvery-grey fullbody suit. I never saw their backs to see if there is a zipper but it looks like it fits perfectly, no wrinkles. Their eyes are also behuind those black googles.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Some groups contend that the Grey Aliens are actually Androids/Humanoid Robots. Think of them as highly advanced "Earth Rovers." I think this idea, or the suit idea, makes the best sense as far as Grey Aliens go.

Mankind normally sends machine probes to unfamiliar areas, or areas which they cannot personally go for whatever reason.

This could also explain the discrepencies in the encounters. Machines are neither good nor evil, but they can appear so based on the person or group controlling them.

This is just some more speculation for the thread, as I imagine it's gonna be tough to prove anything at all about them.

--J1m

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:03 AM
link   
That seems mystic.I've heard about them who have seen somewhere,but didn't I.Thus I can't believe that there have some organism could advance to this level just like human,but how can them advance like this?Perhaps they're come from holes beneath us.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just1Man
Some groups contend that the Grey Aliens are actually Androids/Humanoid Robots. Think of them as highly advanced "Earth Rovers." I think this idea, or the suit idea, makes the best sense as far as Grey Aliens go.

Mankind normally sends machine probes to unfamiliar areas, or areas which they cannot personally go for whatever reason.

This could also explain the discrepencies in the encounters. Machines are neither good nor evil, but they can appear so based on the person or group controlling them.

This is just some more speculation for the thread, as I imagine it's gonna be tough to prove anything at all about them.

--J1m

they have a different carmic system than us, it would be better if they left us alone. They are cold and emotionless, perhaps that is why people think they are robots? They could also be soul-less clones...

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The majority of the evidence and accounts seems to indicate they are bio-robots, in otherwords, strictly genetically engineered beings to perform certain given tasks. Whilst having advanced brains, they also appear to be "programmed", much like one would be mind-controlled, by their masters and creators, the Greens.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
The majority of the evidence and accounts seems to indicate they are bio-robots, in otherwords, strictly genetically engineered beings to perform certain given tasks. Whilst having advanced brains, they also appear to be "programmed", much like one would be mind-controlled, by their masters and creators, the Greens.
is it all in my head? a dream? I dont know, but it seems real, and all the expereinces with greys I have had are
all negative, emotionless,bastards who do their job with no regard for human feelings, fear, or anything, I feel like a cow in the slaughter house everytime I see them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join