It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grey Alien Species

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Grays are real.Although I have no clear,sane memories of seeing them,I'm just about certain I'm an abductee.Some of it comes back thru bizarre,terrifying dreams.I've had nine or so UFO encounters,the first and craziest was also witnessed by my father and brother.Childhood was the worst,for my brother and I.We feared grays,especially at night,long before we knew what they were.Genital pain,figures in our rooms,nosebleeds,waking up outside or dressed wrong,floating in our rooms,self-esteem problems,obsessive-compulsions,addiction,that's for both of us.I also have had a metal object show up in my leg during an x-ray,although it was no longer there by the next x-ray.I have a strong connection to "them".Fear,love,now I just want to know and remember.I know longer fear them,and certainly don't love them.They screwed up my mind.Wanted to kill one before,but it can't be done.I just woke up and checked my revolver,the primers had been dented by the firing pin,but the bullets were intact.Grays are real,and I know,whatever the hell they have been doing,it's almost finished,and one way or another,they will come out soon.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
4 different species known today by Kuculcan www.ufo.foo.se

Objections about how various Alien species is described on the web.

Take for example the reptilian species?
I have personal knowledge directly from several persons who actually has worked in the right places, when dealing with EBE`s.
They state that they do not have scaled skin for example.
The skin that is usually described as, greenish-brown in color is however correct.
Instead they have very similar skin like the ZETA RETICULANS both "tall greys" and "small greys" exept for one different thing.
On top of the head they have 3 with equal by space divided protuberances in the head and the 3 protuberances in the head is bent backwards.
They are four to five and a half feet tall and weigh 50 to 150 pounds.

Reptilian Race Alien Real Description
Described by "the girls from “Varghina Case” Brazil as 3 arched protuberances ,like internal backward bent horns"

For ex, according to Bob Lazar (which i don`t know unfortunately), the Government documents he reviewed and examined, stated that there are 4 alien species or Extraterrestrial Biological Entities (EBEs)
Are from the fourth planet orbiting Zeta 2 Reticuli and Orion, the second star of a binary system in the Constellation Reticulum.
A day on Zeta 2 Reticuli Planet 4 is about 90 hours long.

[img=http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/6358/realreptilianracealienwj2.png]

Almost every descriptions on the web, about Alien types is wrong, all descriptions come either from thewatcherfiles.com or some similar site, but they are all wrong!
And according to all my sources, there are 4 to mankind known EBE species, active here on earth. That is all nothing more.

The Four Species

The small grey (Reticuli) Workers to the "tall grey" and most common.

The first species of Reticulan EBEs are three to four feet tall and weigh 25 to 50 pounds.
Their bodies vaguely resemble a human toddler’s torso if emaciated from hunger.
They have grayish skin and large heads with almond shaped wrap-around eyes.
They have very slight nose, mouth, and ear positions and are hairless.
The eyes are reported as totally black, which is a type of shield they have, because they are VERY sensitive to light.

The tall grey (Reticuli) Rulers

The second species of Reticulan EBEs are four to five feet tall and weigh 45 to 100 pounds.
Their bodies also vaguely resemble a human toddler’s torso if emaciated from hunger.
They have grayish skin and large heads with almond shaped wrap-around eyes. But slightly more muscular then the small grey.
They have very slight nose, mouth, and ear positions and are also hairless.
The eyes are reported as totally black, which is a type of shield they have, because they are VERY sensitive to light.

The reptilian grey (Reticuli) Challenger `s to the "tall grey"

Their bodies also vaguely resemble a human toddler’s torso if emaciated from hunger.
They have green - brownish skin, no scale and large heads with a smaller almond shaped wrap-around eyes. and on top of the head they have 3 with equal by space divided protuberances in the head and the 3 protuberances in the head is bent backwards.
The girls from “Varghina Case” described such protuberances as backward bent horns.

They are slightly more muscular then "the tall grey".

The Pleiadean (Humanoid) Observers

Pleiadean from the Pleiads.
These aliens are of a genetic base totally similar to humans of earth.
They appear of "normal" height five and a half feet up to seven feet tall,
and are pale / fair-skinned with blond hair.
They weigh 80 to 200 pounds.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
As far as i figured it out!
This is a small objection about how various Alien species is described on the web.

Take for example the reptilian species?
I have personal knowledge directly from several persons who actually has worked in the right places, when dealing with EBE`s.
They state that they do not have scaled skin for example.
The skin that is usually described as, greenish-brown in color is however correct.
Instead they have very similar skin like the ZETA RETICULANS both "tall greys" and "small greys" exept for one different thing.
On top of the head they have 3 with equal by space divided protuberances in the head and the 3 protuberances in the head is bent backwards.

Reptilian Race Alien Real Description
Described by "the girls from “Varghina Case” Brazil as 3 arched protuberances ,like internal backward bent horns"

For ex, according to Bob Lazar (which i don`t know unfortunately), the Government documents he reviewed and examined, stated that there are 4 alien species or Extraterrestrial Biological Entities (EBEs)
Are from the fourth planet orbiting Zeta 2 Reticuli and Orion, the second star of a binary system in the Constellation Reticulum.
A day on Zeta 2 Reticuli Planet 4 is about 90 hours long.

Almost every descriptions on the web, about Alien types is wrong, all descriptions come either from thewatcherfiles.com or some similar site, but they are all wrong!
And according to all my sources, there are 4 to mankind known EBE species, active here on earth. That is all nothing more.

The Four Species

The small grey (Reticuli) Workers to the "tall grey" and most common.

The first species of Reticulan EBEs are three to four feet tall and weigh 25 to 50 pounds.
Their bodies vaguely resemble a human toddler’s torso if emaciated from hunger.
They have grayish skin and large heads with almond shaped wrap-around eyes.
They have very slight nose, mouth, and ear positions and are hairless.

The tall grey (Reticuli) Rulers

The second species of Reticulan EBEs are four to five feet tall and weigh 45 to 100 pounds.
They have grayish skin and large heads with almond shaped wrap-around eyes. But slightly more muscular then the small grey.

The reptilian grey (Reticuli) Challenger `s to the "tall grey"

They have green - brownish skin, no scale and large heads with a smaller almond shaped wrap-around eyes. and on top of the head they have 3 with equal by space divided protuberances in the head and the 3 protuberances in the head is bent backwards.
The girls from “Varghina Case” described such protuberances as backward bent horns.

They are slightly more muscular then "the tall grey".

The Pleiadean (Humanoid) Observers

Pleiadean from the Pleiads.
These aliens are of a genetic base totally similar to humans of earth.
They appear of "normal" height five and a half feet up to seven feet tall,
and are pale / fair-skinned with blond hair.
They weigh 80 to 200 pounds.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by Kukulcangod]

[edit on 25-9-2008 by Kukulcangod]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I saw a short creature person when I was nine years old. It was in my room for at least an hour sitting on the bed next to mine, a couple of feet away. My clock said about 2am. Its body appeared to be very dry, dry as dust and the forearms and legs were withered away. It had one very large black eye on the right side of its head, and a withered away eye on the left. At first, I thought it must be a nightmare, and I repeatedly pinched myself to wake up. I guess it could have been some kind of dual consciousness experience, I don't know. I remember waking up from sleep and seeing it sit there with a somewhat aggitated look on its face. I was so frightened I couldn't move at first, or scream, or run for the closed door to my room. The head had a green florescent type of glow about it that provided some light in my room. I went under my covers and began pinching myself to try to wake up from what I thought must be a nightmare. I peaked back out from under the covers, and he/it was still there looking at me. It did somehow seem to be more masculine than feminine, but I don't know. I stayed under the covers and cried out to Jesus to make it go away. I looked back out and he was still there. I thought, "Jesus didn't help me when I most needed him." After sometime I went to sleep. When I awoke at 4:30AM, it had gone. There were many mornings that I should have felt totally rested after a long nights sleep. My brother and I had to go to bed at 7PM each night, but there were regular times of waking up feeling exhausted. I don't blame many people who read stuff like this to think it's from some liar or whack job, but once you have one of these experiences whether alien or spiritual or whatever you wish to call it, you realize life is a little more complicated than what you've chosen or been led to believe. There have been times I've seen other things, not as solid since then. My ex-wife also saw a very physical UFO in rural Waterville, NY when we lived there as Mennonites and she didn't even believe in them. I truly believe humans deserve to know more of the truth of how they came to be. I think there's much more to the story than either Bible Creation or Evolution. I believe in prayer and God as Father-Mother, and I just wish all entities kindness and happiness. It's obvious we live in a violent world. I'd like to think that everyone eventually learns to be kind, after whatever amount of pain and suffering they need or bring upon themselves. In my own life, I've changed alot in my beliefs and also how I look at animals now. They're not so different than humans. If they could talk, we'd probably notice how much smarter they are than some people we know.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
At that moment I saw a "being" I later was explained by them are "the Ancient Ones".

OMG I was abducted once when I was a kid and that's exactly what they said to me, they were the "Ancient Ones". In the back of my mind I have always tried to convince myself it never really happened, it must have been a dream. Though at the time I was so sure it was real that I actually packed a suitcase in case they came back. Over the years it became less and less real to me and I gave up thinking about them by the time I reached adulthood. But now hearing you say that they called themselves the "Ancient Ones" I am totally freaked out. That is EXACTLY what they said to me.

They were not unfriendly. They explained a lot of things to me and I was not afraid. They showed me a different type of alien who looked human, and showed me that these others flew rectangular craft. I was told that before the end of the world some of these rectangular craft, with human-like et's, would come to take a large number of humans to their home planet because earth would become uninhabitable. I don't remember much else; I'm not sure I want to be hypnotized and find out if they experimented on me or implanted me or anything in the time that was blacked out. As I remember it, it was a very positive experience, and I'd like to keep it that way.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
among the et community (this entire planet) we do not partitionalize between sentient species, but we do take advantage of biological discrepencies between them. for instance, the horse people we sometimes saddle, &c.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I am aware of the species you call "Grays" or "Greys". They're a race who
want little to do with other species, even though they come into frequent contact with them. Their technology is quite mediocre, but they're ignored because they never carry weapons in the "corridor". Earth sits inside a sphere of about 7.5 light years of "unclaimed" space and this is used as a corridor between many spacial territories. Different species have their own laws about how they operate in this corridor and do not impose that on others. Earth exists in a region of unpoliced space. Like all unpoliced spaces, rogues, pirates and thieves thrive. It's my guess that this species are operating as genetic thieves. Their probable ultimate goal is to infiltrate your world so they can claim it for themselves, along with the space around it. This would cut off trading routes, wreck alliances, and plunge the region into chaos if it ever came to pass. But they are being watched closely and, if necessary, their presence in the corridor will be destroyed.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
[edit on 28-11-2008 by Leto]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I just find that any alien race visiting Earth to be interesting. I mean, beings from other worlds? That's pretty interesting, to me at least.

I personally think that the Grays are emotionless beings that are interested in us because each one of us is unique, and we have diversity, whilst they probably don't. I've considered the suit thing, too.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The aliens are actually demons or fallen angels sent to Earth. Their mission is plant seeds in minds of men that aliens are real. When God raptures the church and millions of people disappear off the face of the earth, the Anti-christ must have a way of explaining it to people left behind. Abductions etc. There is his explannation.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
There was another thread here from Abovetopsecret.com about the different alien species, descriptions and drawings. Anyone know where it is? I've seen a couple of times but can't find it. Hello?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
i think greys are scariest aliens, i would never in my life want to come across these guys, i think they are manipulative and work to promote their own agenda and have no interest in the advancement of humans.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by HHH1224

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I feel greys are the most misunderstood of ets. These interviews of Dr. Michael Wolf are really good:

(If you get an error that one has been removed, try them in google.)

There is a very real disinfo campaign put out against greys by the cabal. While not everyone experiences something positive in prolonged contact, they are long term overseers of this planet, along with other groups, and they are not cold, emotionless beings. The ones with the darkest agenda are those with the most power behind the scenes running our planet, and the governments. Ets are not in allignment with their agendas.

[edit on 16-12-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
you just made that up.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I don't think greys are fallen angels. And even if they were, how would appearing before us cause us to lose faith in Jesus and God? I beleive in aliens and Christianity, think of the greys as another creation of God that happens to live on another planet and be more advanced than us.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by nwomi

man i totaly agree. I was reading one of the posts about ho it was sitting on his bed... scared me #less. if it was in my room, i'd probs scream and scream before trying to attack the # outta it...

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I have made a post about this already!

Four Species

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I have read this thread with great interest and would like to share my experiences with an alien species who i think is the one called by many Greys. A name i dislike as it is the same as calling someone 'n-word's or whiteys etc.

I have not seen any of them, but have been visited by them when i was between wake and sleep. I do not recall being visited in my youth and my first memory of it started about 7 months back.

When almost falling asleep and my conscience still awake, i felt someone/thing stepping unto my bed. The description of weight i've read here are close to how the pressure felt. When that happened i couldn't move, probably because i was between wake and sleep (had that often in my life without any encounters).
The one visiting me didn't only walk on my bed, but stepped and even jumped on my body aswell. I've never felt real fear of what visited me to be honest though i did felt a heightened state of awareness, one gets when being in a situation where all senses are sharpened to act if neccesary.

One situation shocked me, but looking back to it, it was also humerous.
I felt the steps on my bed and body again and couldn't move. My skin began to heat up and while i couldn't move i felt a face close to my face and a sniffing sensation. Because the sniffing made me think about my dog i had as a child, i began to smile and grin. At that point i could move my head and turned it to the side. Then, whitout moving my physical body, i felt as i was fighting (or some kind of wrestling) with this creature (with my lightbody?). Noticing what was happening, i recalled something i have read in a book and started to say "I am love and light" numerous times in my head. The visitor left at that moment and the heat on my skin started to fade.

As i had a OBE in the past and still have an interest in doing that, i practised it, but somehow i get stopped at a point in my forehead. I also hear in the back of my had a kind of buzzing sound, that can be felt through my whole body, when i try to rise from my body. Not very pleasant i must say. When i've heard that sound, it doesn't take long before the visitor steps on my bed again. I had this last night.

Tonight i'm going to try to make that buzz-sound again in my head and hope the visitor will come again. This time i'm going to stay very calm and will try to communicate with him/her. I know i cannot be harmed as past experiences learnt me that we are stronger.

Anyone with simular experiences?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
A lot of people think the greys are bad, i think they are misunderstood.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join