It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grey Alien Species

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andresa
There seems to be REAL Greys as well as android versions, according to some sources

What are the "sources". If you have any references or links....I am leaning towards the "Greys are not real" camp. I'm not asking for the proverbial "evidence", just something that sounds convincing.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The aliens have the complete power to abduct someone during the night without going in their room. Simply there is a time in the abductees life sometimes when the aliens choose to walk in the abductees room, this may be the only time ever that you witnessed something strange, and you won't remember it directly the next morning but after time. I was in the room when a female with a celtic and native american background may have been abducted. I was very close to the aliens, and you are very close to them you will not see them. At the time I was thinking that I may ask to board an alien ship, not knowing that aliens would not show themselves to me. If you were to board an alien ship it would absolutely be like nothing happened, because they would wipe out your memory. I happened to give myself to the aliens unconsciously, I went to the 4 corners and camped there alone for a couple weeks, not because I wanted to get picked but because of a book, there is no way the chain of events could have happened if there book isn't true so I have to believe in aliens whether they are real or not. So I believe what other important UFO researchers believe is real, that these creatures from outer space are literal monsters from outer space like you would see in a 1950s movie. Some have white skin and black eyes, some have more reptilian features with yellow eyes, and some look like insects with extremely large black eyes and long skinny limbs. So that happens, you think that you want to contact and shake and aliens hand yet there has proved to be no way, research has proved that the Grey aliens have very little to say to humans.
edit on 20-12-2011 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Well there seem to be at least two opinions that are completely contradictory to one another and yet both sides claim to be absolute truths. Assuming that greys exist (and i believe they do) then this inevittablly supports the idea that there are multiple species from the same ancestor or that a faction of the species could be manipulated or genuinely opposed to the other.

Now with that said i have had many experiences including missing time and substantial memory fragments that are common place for abductees. Before i continue I feel the need to clarify that I do not clame to have insider info and that i have yet to interact with these entities in a 100% concious state and thus to my logical mind will not allow me to accept their existance wholely until i do.

Based upon my percieved interactions, they mean us no more harm than when we attempt to meddle with other lifeforms "for their own good". I tend toward the hybridization of our species due to memories of being exposed to a breeding chamber in which i was presented my own offspring. Any parent can tell you that when you first witness your own child you are shaken to your very core in a way that words fail to describe. Aside from that life changing notion i have always associated these entities with great joy and contentedness. Although i can think of at least one that commanded fear or respect by the sheer presence, like a leader that allows little tolerance for things straying from plan. The others i have come toview as not only friends but family that that is closer than comprehendable but inevitablly distant because of circumstance.

The overrall them is the same though, dark times are ahead but they are doing what they can to insure our survival (although the thought has crossed my mind that the survival of dna may be what they consider survival of our species.) But as I have stated I have little to no hard evidence, and the theme of dark times could easily just be intuition or the very obvious fact that things are going to get worse before they get better for us as individuals, nations, and species.

(Sorry about any typos, big fingers dont mix with touch phonea)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
These abduction stories resemble vampire folklore; tales of supernatural entities who inhabit unassailable fortresses and sustain their infinite existence by feeding on the life-blood of the innocent, who can transform into bats and other macabre creatures to overcome any domestic defenses and accost humans when most vulnerable, engaging ordinary mortals in depraved relationships to propagate their occult species

It is no coincidence that abductions invariably occur while people are asleep experiencing vivid dreams which on awakening are perceived as memories of real events

On several occassions, usually when under stress, I have been convinced that my dreams were actually real events. For example I have spent the entire day believing that I went to the shops and bought some toothpaste then in the evening realise that I have no toothpaste because you can't buy toothpaste from the Easter bunny

I really take issue with Whitley Streiber and others who propagate these horror stories to condition a fear response in people who study UFOs and undermine any real progress in ufology that as a consequence is now regarded as a pseudoscience

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Hi wemadetheworld

These abduction stories resemble vampire folklore

Is there any abduction story in particular that you have problems with, or are you generalizing?

The abduction phenomenon is real and rather well documented from well established sources. However, what it really is, or represents, cannot be 100% established as of yet. I would point you to the work of Dr. John E. Mack, a man with impeccable credentials, that has done much work in this field. I'm sure you are aware of him. The conclusions of a Harvard Medical School faculty member, psychiatrist, writer and winner of the Pulitzer prize can hardly be called pseudo-science. I will give you this though - you are right, the field of "abductions" does have a lot of "wanna-be's" and attention grabbers that are more loony tunes than real scientific investigation.

Having said this, I will tell you what the abduction phenomenon is NOT: dreams in one shape or another.

This hypothesis (of abductions being some sort of dreams) has been put forth by "professional" skeptics that are interested much more in preserving their dogma than in following the truth wherever it may lead. It has been shown to be flawed time and time again (and I'll demonstrate again below - rather easily I might add).

You state:

On several occasions, usually when under stress, I have been convinced that my dreams were actually real events. For example I have spent the entire day believing that I went to the shops and bought some toothpaste then in the evening realise that I have no toothpaste because you can't buy toothpaste from the Easter bunny

I think many of us can relate to what you describe. However, as in your description, we become aware that it was a dream. You, yourself, describe it as a: I thought that this happened, but upon further analysis I came to the conclusion that it was a dream. We all have experienced this.

But this is NOT what is happening with the (real) abduction victims. There is no "snapping-out" of it. As a matter of fact, upon analysis, the event becomes even clearer and loses any dream-like quality. This would be much more akin to schizophrenia or some other mental affliction. The problem here is that these patients (the ones with credible accounts) do not show signs of any mental disorders, even when examined by professionals.

Another problem with the dream theory is that abduction victims usually follow a similar scenario which repeats but in different surrounding, depending on where the person is located. Reoccurring dreams usually do not do this. If you have nightmare of someone breaking into your house and attacking you, then you sleep over your aunt's house, the nightmare would not change to someone breaking into your aunt's house and attacking you, but rather would remain the same - you'd be in YOUR apartment with someone breaking into it.

Yet another problem with both the dream or mental disorder theory is that abductions seem to affect (sometimes) more than one person in the household. Abductees also report rather similar experiences and beings encountered. The reports seem to hark back to the same entities most of the time (most prevalent the greys).

One could argue that this is the result of movies, but this is a feeble argument since no abductee with any credibility ever reported encountering the monster from Aliens, Predator, the Blob or any other high profile movie creature - with the exception of Close Encounter's of The Third Kind (but that movie was actually made based on descriptions of abductees, rather than the other way around).

This is just the tip of the iceberg if you will. There's more to say on the subject. It's good that you're critical, analyze things and don't take them for granted. If you want to follow the abduction subject in more detail I suggest reading John Mack's books as a start and then go from there.

The following features the Doc (there are commercials but it's the full film)

edit on 9-1-2012 by firefly9000 because: added link

edit on 9-1-2012 by firefly9000 because: typos

edit on 9-1-2012 by firefly9000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Occam's Razor tells us that the simplest explanation is usually correct

The simplest explanation is that people are dreaming and the reason people repeat the same story as others is due to suggestion

Movies like Aliens and Predator do not depict aliens abducting people from their homes so those creatures don't feature in such experiences

The limitless abilities afforded to the abductors, like deactivating any defenses and controlling the minds of abductees and potential witnesses, does resemble paranoid schizophrenia

If these are real events then they must be governed by physics so there must be some way to prevent abduction

At least with vampires you could protect yourself with garlic and crucifixes

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by wemadetheworld
Occam's Razor tells us that the simplest explanation is usually correct

Well, sometimes it's true... but then again using Occam's Razor 3 thousand years ago back we'd conclude that the earth was flat. Also, Occam's Razor could be used backwards of the way you use it: the simplest thing is that something REALLY happened than to assume that thousands of people are sharing the SAME delusion with the SAME details, all believing that it was REAL, all sane in everyday living and by psychiatry standards etc... there's a heck of a lot of variables that need to come together for the mass delusion theory to be true (not saying it's impossible but I'm using the logic you used).

However, as with the example above, there are many irregularities that preclude dreams from being the answer. Also, you might want to research dreams a little. It's not that possible to program dreams exactly the way you make it seem. In other words (given the randomness of events) movie monsters should appear in abductions, at least in some cases, if this was a media influenced phenomenon.

Could it be an affliction of the mind? Possibly. But there would need to be an explanation as to why many people seem to have the SAME experiences (once again, dreams are not subject to being programmed in the minute details that you'd need in order to achieve this). It would have to be an affliction that manifests with the same delusions for abductees, yet leaves no traces of mental problems.

If these are real events then they must be governed by physics so there must be some way to prevent abduction

Well, IF these abductions were true events they need NOT be governed by the same laws of physics we know now (stress the "we know" part).

As Artur C. Clark famously put it “Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.”

I'm not sure I understand your vampire & garlic comment? What was the point of that? I presented you with arguments (most of which have not been addressed), not pointless sarcasm.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Yes I believe that the explanation of thousands of people sharing the same delusion is a simpler explanation that another civilisation has travelled thousands of light years to secretly abduct humans from their homes

The abductions need not be governed by known physics but if real then they must be governed by some physics in which case there must be some scenario in which they could not be adbucted

Until proponents of the abduction phenomenon devise an experiment that could falsify their claims then I remain skeptical about their thesis and their ethics

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by wemadetheworld

That's a fair statement, but note that, as you say "I believe", this puts you in the "believers" category (whether Pro or Against). Nothing wrong with that.

I situate myself in the researchers category, where I remain skeptical yet open to following leads. The more I delve into the subject I find myself crossing from the purely skeptical side to being skeptical about the so-called "debunking" explanations, simply because they ignore facts and seem to be concerned ONLY with disproving, not finding out the truth. But that's just me.

You are also right that until something is concretely proven, it remains just a theory. Some theories pan out, some don't. However, it ALL STARTS with a theory that's backed by research (from physics to history).

Until proponents of the abduction phenomenon devise an experiment that could falsify their claims then I remain skeptical about their thesis and their ethics

I think you meant to say "sustain" not "falsify"?

What I was saying, in my first response, is that the abduction phenomenon is real. Whether it's mass delusions, some as of yet undiscovered psychiatric malady or the real thing, that remains to be proven. I have my tendencies based on research but until something is confirmed one cannot be 100% sure.

What I do think is that more research should be allotted to this topic. Of course this should be done by serious researchers, not "blind believers" or "professional skeptics", neither of which can add anything constructive to the subject.

It is true that there are a lot of unsubstantiated claims made by so called "experts" in both camps... and since this is a controversial topic, it's very easy to "throw out the baby with the bath-water" as the saying goes.

Could you expand on what you mean by this?

The abductions need not be governed by known physics but if real then they must be governed by some physics in which case there must be some scenario in which they could not be adbucted

Do you mean something like: Why victims don't fight back, or protect themselves?

edit on 9-1-2012 by firefly9000 because: typos - lots of them

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
The aliens have the complete power to abduct someone during the night without going in their room. Simply there is a time in the abductees life sometimes when the aliens choose to walk in the abductees room, this may be the only time ever that you witnessed something strange, and you won't remember it directly the next morning but after time. I was in the room when a female with a celtic and native american background may have been abducted. I was very close to the aliens, and you are very close to them you will not see them. At the time I was thinking that I may ask to board an alien ship, not knowing that aliens would not show themselves to me. If you were to board an alien ship it would absolutely be like nothing happened, because they would wipe out your memory. I happened to give myself to the aliens unconsciously, I went to the 4 corners and camped there alone for a couple weeks, not because I wanted to get picked but because of a book, there is no way the chain of events could have happened if there book isn't true so I have to believe in aliens whether they are real or not. So I believe what other important UFO researchers believe is real, that these creatures from outer space are literal monsters from outer space like you would see in a 1950s movie. Some have white skin and black eyes, some have more reptilian features with yellow eyes, and some look like insects with extremely large black eyes and long skinny limbs. So that happens, you think that you want to contact and shake and aliens hand yet there has proved to be no way, research has proved that the Grey aliens have very little to say to humans.
edit on 20-12-2011 by greyer because: (no reason given)

Thats a great observation, however I do not rule out direct contact and consistent communication. What I've been wondering about, do the Grey Aliens control our entire Solar System? Do they police it?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by game over man
Thats a great observation, however I do not rule out direct contact and consistent communication. What I've been wondering about, do the Grey Aliens control our entire Solar System? Do they police it?

Thank you for complimenting my writings.

Your question is in my opinion is the greatest false misinterpretation of all UFOlogy, the occupants in 15% of the justified testimony that they are not from this earth.

One can find the truths based on cross analzying related events and evidence if there were not a group of people who tried the best they could to wipe it all out.

The idea of direct and consistent communication I have heard in stories, only that Greys approached the military faction of the US in 1964, we hear that Greys worked with scientists, we hear that Greys turned on them and killed them, we hear that these people helped the Greys in providing them an underground base or two. I don't know what to make of these stories, but I don't think to believe them.

So it is the idea of contactees which make UFOlogy false. One time an alien implanted an object in a person and then told them that it would make them have healing powers when she asked why. Greys are known from multiple accounts of research to be liars, as in my other post I made bold that a Grey will not tell you or let you know you have been abducted for like 20 years, much of your life. Betty Hill was just driving home during a time that the aliens did a sloppy job and didn't care.

All people who see Grey aliens are paralyzed and treated as a subject, those beings look like creatures, no contactee would say this is a good thing. The truth is lost. One two years of words from a human is probably one alien sentence.

The answer to your second question is yes, they do police it, NASA discovered this and chose to ignore it themselves in order to be part of the galatic metropolis, the aliens followed us in space (as in a cop pulling someone over).

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I did a thread a while back on the anatomy of a Gray, if anyone is interested.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Basically, I pulled together similarities from different reports to try and get a composite idea of the differences and similarities.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I agree, I feel these 'beings' of a far superior inteligence are here to help us, and we should be gratefull that we have had such experiences and contacts. They are beyond our ignorance. If you have had a Pray - Mantis grey experience count yourself lucky!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

The grey aliens are humanoid interdimentional creatures that have shapeshifting properties and can be summoned through ritual magick. Ask me how I know? I went to a Mystery school and learned this, that there is a veil and agenda to keep science the future and magick a figment of our imagination.

Don't worry, I too was thinking they were here to study us, but truth be we have studied them, and they love our genetics. They are beyond our control now as many rips in space time have been opened "to large" to close.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join