It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a giant living BLOB on the seafloor?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
To begin, i cannot see it... But it seems many others can... What do you guys think? Is there more to it that meets the eye?

and finally

So as hard as i try, i cannot see it. Are there any experts on this? Maybe a new sea-creatures (a invisible for my eyes).

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I think that guy needs to lay off the herb

Skitz

[edit on 6-8-2010 by skitzspiricy]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
That eel? Maybe it's the ghost of this guy.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The only think which even comes close to looking like a sea creature is the eel thing and it looks dead.....

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
really amazing that everyone on youtube sees it too, are hey all wasted, blind, stupid or do they see stuff we don't?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter.be
really amazing that everyone on youtube sees it too, are hey all wasted, blind, stupid or do they see stuff we don't?

**pretends to be smoking a joint**.....hey....wait a minute....I SEE IT NOW....Woooooooaaaahhhhhhh
Just teasing OP.....I don't think anythings there.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

If you are judging the reliability of a video based on what people on youtube say, then im pretty sure there are some kittens eating watermellons while riding a tricycle you might be interested in seeing.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by justadood

If you are judging the reliability of a video based on what people on youtube say, then im pretty sure there are some kittens eating watermellons while riding a tricycle you might be interested in seeing.

No i do not, but you have to admit, its wicked that so many people do see stuff...

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
It's Codzziillllaaa.....

sorry

PurpleDOG UK

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The invisible blobzilla in 4d? maybe with special glasses we will see!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I don't doubt that there might be a somewhat neutrally-buoyant "mousse" as a result of Corexit and oil -- there may be several plumes of it, however I think it's a monumental stretch to attempt to characterize such things as a 'living BLOB'.

yes, I've watched the youtubes. I don't see it.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Great.

Maybe the blob will save us from Nibiru if we just feed it some jelly beans.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The Blob is probably down there - sleeping, getting ready to strike us again at any moment - however I don't see him in these videos.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The Blob is gettin bigger.. This IS SCARY :p WOAW

new topics

top topics

join