It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by 11118

If you truely believe as you wrote above then you have not truely seen the light yet, I will tell you all now I am a real light being and the entire idea of new agerism the love and light perception is not from us it was from the darkness and it was done so to make you lazy to make you unprepared to make you not see what is coming.

Understand that purpose of and reason for being on earth is to seperate the wheat from the chaff you must choose wether you love Evil or Good in order for this to occur you must understand both in complex detail and Evil is not always obvious the core of Evil is self service and mankind is at this stage right now, right now in every single one of us is good and evil and in every moment we choose from either and act based on that choice.

If people continue to fall for such obvious methods by STS beings you will be stuck here you will not ascend and will not experience a true world of light in a service to other realm in 4th density, it is necessary you learn these things quickly because the Harvest is very soon your bible texts where giving by beings of light but altered by greed and selfish men who where infuelenced by forces of Evil you do not even know yet exist 'this does not defeat the fact that the words of light are within such texts and that the harvest spoken is happening in this lifetime now'.

Just because something sounds good feels of good intentions does not make it good or of good intentions, you must always discern even when you feel good because those feelings can easily be induced into you to decieve you as can holograms be placed to lock the believe within your mind, without understanding this and accepting it you can not learn to see the false from the true.

Many speak for the Creator they have believes but not many know the Creator, I can tell you I know the Creator now it is up to you to decide what to do with this information.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

Oh, sorry you're a true light being, I did not realize this - guess you're special in comparison to everyone else who are also true light beings.

One thing is for sure, from what I know so far without trekking into your given information is that I wish to serve others - sharing love betwixt each other in balance.

I guess I'm not ready though unless I believe that there is doom ahead meaning I'd better get my act together.

There is a new world ahead, those who are ready will go, and those who are not will not go - not because they are forced to stay but because they will choose, by themselves, to be where they'd like to be. In terms of "harvest" you are essentially reaping yourself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for the sarcasm, in fact, this shows immaturity of a person trying to show seniority in awareness - but I just do not see how saying that there are great challenges ahead is in any way from a positive entity; that would only hinder entities not bring them up.

As for the biblical texts, they have a core of truth but they are drowning in a sea of perversions.

As for those who will be stuck and not ascend, everyone will ascend in time there is always chances time is not running out for anyone. Those who are ready are ready at this point, and those who are not are not; neither being better or worst. Nobody is stuck, they are simply moving at a different pace.

And why do you say my biblical texts?

Everything is alright. How could time be running out if in truth it does not exist?

Namaste AdonaiChristBless - good luck.

By the way what happened to the 'we'? Now it's 'I'?

[edit on 19-8-2010 by 11118]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Bravo no honestly 5 thumbs up

Now to the none joking part you are making me laugh Unity being programmed
. It is not possible due to the facts she shows a lot of energy recognition and memory recovery then you. But the first out most important thing Adonai is that I seen her Higher State being and I know the difference between a programmed person with the none programmed person. So I recommend you straighten out your radar thinking and join us for a proper meeting that does not involve some sort of smart alack comment like that.

It is so funny how specific individual try to vast upon someone like ravage dogs when they know that what they are hearing is true. It has happened so many times in the past that it is getting really annoying now. So Adonai instead of accusing her of being a mindless zombie, you should go and do something descent for people that are trying to help. Because all I see is an ignorant child behind a plastic screen picking on those that try to help. It only shows how truly down right uncivilized you are picking on a person that is lending a helping hand. So while you carry on doing your childish things I will be waiting for you when you will finally grow up.

I know Unity for a while now and to my understanding she is not a programed individual like you think she is. So get your energy radar checked and grow up honestly this will get you nowhere.

Love and Light mate peace.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Programming comes from buying into a book or script that is bloodlines generated. I read none, join no groups, and only do this: my inner self, my psi, my expereinces with the cosmos which I've had since childhood, my own Higher Self. My Higher Self told me as a child, that I did not have to come and had chosen to be here.

By the way I suppose you think that Higher Self and sungazing is programming rather than reading a book that is beign channeled that has a cult following? And do you know why I sungaze. I read that we must thank the energy and immediately reached into it with my psi, and it greeted me back. I ran outside and sungazed and thanked the energy with all my heart, and then was called out nearly every day, and within a few minutes would hear the message, it was enough and go back inside.

I am here to wake my family up so they can go home.

I can't see why you are being so judgmental towards me and others if you don't believe there to be a right or wrong?

Programmed people dont know they are programmed, denial is part of the programming.

I suggest you go over the same recommendations you gave me, drop everything you think you know and seek within, and find your way back home too.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I come from the one who says "I AM!!!"

Well she is known more as the Divine Soul.

Interesting Adonai now what would a bloodline renegade like you be doing on Earth???

Last time I heard you had your wings clipped and were sent here because of the Karma you put on your self.

What are you up to now trying to clean your sleight no doubt???

You never seem to learn also stop passing your self as the authority you have no control over humanity. They were given the greatest gift of all FREEWILL so stop yapping like a little dog. Cause all I hear is Yap Yap Yap I think they should have taken your beak as well when they clipped your wings.

You are not the Divine Soul that say "I AM" because I have met Her last night and she is the one that says "I AM". So stop impersonating her because you really have no authority here.

Love and Light to you my friend.

P.S: Do you know who I am??? try to figure out and write to me it be interesting if you can even remember me.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by Archangel In Training]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Archangel In Training

Archangel in training you see that way because you are also programmed, you can not understand the complexity of this situation it is almost impossible alot who we speak too wont get it in time because the hypnosis is so well done they cant get out of the first level of their own programming.

I have said already before I have been programmed before but the difference between us is I reconsied it you did not you instead have allowed other programs to be installed to further keep you imprisoned. I see nothing of true light in any of your comments all I see is fluff that is programed nonsense to keep you binded here in this density for another cycle in which you will be continued to be ruled by the higher STS beings until figure it out.

We are being so blunt because it frustrating us that people think they are already eternal God beings, the fact is alot you havnt yet achieved it and have no permant higherself, those sent to help you develop your soul do, you are Part of the One but only a glimmering spark we are already established suns.

Understand this you have been given all the tools you need to figure out the puzzle but many of you ignore these tools instead let someone tell you how to think, even in what we share it is only a option you have to grow it on your own.

fluffy words mean nothing if one does not vibrate within the knowledge to back them up infact at present due to situation most of the true light beings are presenting scary information to the public 'warnings' as well as teachings of deep understanding which can only be grasped if people drop this idea of 'My truth', this whole I have my own version of perspective on truth you are welcome to yours is deceptive, until you figure out there is only 'One Truth' and that Truth can only be gained through the Creator in which you must let go of your distortions to be shown you will continue to be confused continue to be lost and continue to reincarnate within this density, not to mention you will part take in the coming hard times during the coming karma to this world.

We ask you only to look deeper it is your choice and this is a message of love reason it has occured it because we do care about your situations.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

I

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Oh wise and mighty one

Man I just simply can not do it hahaha

Ok then if you say you are who you are then tell me oh wise one.

Who am I??

My true race??

Then we might actually talk until then all I see is a confused person that is being prodded by Ra.

So show me the proof if you are who you say you are.

Prove me wrong do it.

U2U me or post me the reply to this post.

Then we shall see if you are truly who you say you are.

Love and Light.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Isn't this your thread: www.godlikeproductions.com...
All Questions on Reptilians are welcome here

There are many on here apparently defending hatred as a way to teach love, and that Love and searching within and your own Higher Self is programming or a false light, whereas following the bloodline egyptian deities is supposed the true way.

Twisting truth into lies, and love into hate.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Programming comes from buying into a book or script that is bloodlines generated. I read none, join no groups, and only do this: my inner self, my psi, my expereinces with the cosmos which I've had since childhood, my own Higher Self. My Higher Self told me as a child, that I did not have to come and had chosen to be here.

That was the orion STS who told you that you do not have a established higherself until you make the effort which then that future opens up, from your current understanding we can see clearly you are not speaking to your 'Higherself'.

We would advise caution as you need to realize that you are not what you currently think you are those who are sent are all aware of information which connects to the rest, you are not part of this group you are a soul still being developed which has very little awareness of Truth.

We are sorry to be so blunt but someone has to tell you about the delusions you have aloud to grow in your life. Infact people who do homework who research who take the time to gather knowledge are in a better boat than you what you just said is a example of why such thinking is dangerous you ignore the tools given to you and rely on programming. Without gathering a foundation of knowledge you can not enter into knowing you remain in unknowing in programming and conditions.

We suggest you get reading and use meditation as read with no assumptions to find the gems within the words, it will take time to find the answers but it is well worth the effort.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

[edit on 19-8-2010 by AdonaiChristBless]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Isn't this your thread: www.godlikeproductions.com...
All Questions on Reptilians are welcome here

This may explain why your energy almost feels like David Rockefellers to me, close enough.

You have no ability to read peoples energy this we know as fact, that thread has more Truth in it than most threads on this planet it is given to help people who truely seek answers.

Maybe you should read it from begining to end and see how consciousness develops through true intention with effort of doing work for others into a contact with true higherself.

It is a example of how one develops of how one learns from ones mistakes of how one becomes free. Your choice what you do we would suggest you begin to research things but that is up to you.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

So are you gonna answer me my questions and give me proof

Odd that you are ignoring me are you not.

I guess you are indeed a liar.

Love and Light

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archangel In Training

So are you gonna answer me my questions and give me proof

Odd that you are ignoring me are you not.

I guess you are indeed a liar.

Love and Light

At this point I'd like to point out that you are a hypocrit in this respect, when in the past others have requested proof from you

- Phoenix

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11118

Originally posted by tonypazzo
why this makes no sense:

the OP states that we all choose our lives before being born and we are effectively playing a role which was pre-determined. then he says that it is the luciferians objective to offer us with a choice of evil, which we are to refute.

what purpose would that serve if we already have our place in life mapped out before we are born? if i chose a life which resulted from my bad decisions, was it because I chose to live this life or because i gave into temptation to evil things?

serious logic flaw there.

The flaw lies in the original posters description, as well as, your attempt to sort these flaws out in a logical matter.

Yes you choose the life lessons that you wish to learn and the catalysts that bring about these lessons; however this isn't so much an 'etched in stone' destiny, as it's extremely flexible and the lessons learned can be learned in an infinitesimal amount of aspects.

Lucifer does not bring about the evil. Lucifer brings the props onto the stage, the tools. It is up to you how you use these tools as they can be used both ways depending on your perception and goal in the use of these tools. How could you even know right and wrong when there is not the wrong? If there was not the wrongness in reality there could not be the right way of doing things because the right way would not be existent in personal perception.

Either way the only concern should be on a personal level - to contemplate about the external world is veering off the path of contemplation of the self.

If all you knew was light you would not even know that is light, but throw a shadow in there and you can see by comparison the understanding of light and darkness both - both of these aspects a duality of a single entity that neither turns it's back to the light nor darkness for they are both of the same reality. Really there is not evil nor good there simply is, how you perceive these things is how they will appear they are only neutral until you label them as you wish.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by 11118]

thank you for responding. this all makes a lot of sense to me, but i was having a problem wrapping my mind around that last bit. thanks again-!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzo

While in incarnated anyone who brings the props and the one who follows all are committing crimes. The ones who elevate themelves above others, and our leaders, are just incarnated souls as all are, learning lessons. In fact, they came to do good, and make a difference, and have fallen into a massive ego plot against them, to elevate them falsely to godhood all the while committing crimes that are beyond the ordinary footman's level.

This is a terrible trap for them.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Once again, a positive entity will not talk of troubling times ahead how would that in any way help another entity. That would only hinder the entity from progressing towards Love and cause that entity - if feeble minded - to believe what is required to handle this doom ahead. The exact opposite of what a positive entity would do, a positive entity is obviously going to speak with a silky tone as well as giving powerful information for understanding as that positive entities opinion or slant of such.

As for your reptilian thread on godlikeproductions (which I cringe at), that is a bunch of rubbish - reptilian-ism is symbolic of how a person acts, motives like a reptile, not actually a snaked headed entity ruling the world behind the scenes. Only a reptilian-minded individual.

To say that nobody has their own truth is to complete corrupt the very first and foremost significant distortion of all creation and that is Free Will you are trying to get people to believe in only your truth, in only your philosophy. You sound like someone trying to establish an elite.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Ego is not love, love is what you need to become. When you yearn for a better world, and feel the horrors in this and try to turn your own situations around with love, you progress. Unless you are doing this, you don't even begin to have conscious experience with Higher Self, which is you, yourself welling up within you. You cannot reach that channel or frequency otherwise. And there is no mistake, when that occurs there is also nothing in the world you would pay heed to. For its deep within that all your answers lay, as Buddha taught.

Also, when he discovered in his sheltered life, how others were actually living around him, he left his home, family and fortune and began an earnest search within for the meaning of life. There are many in wealthy families here that could benefit from doing the same, and following in his footsteps, though with a bit more balance. They need to walk away from it all.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

reply to post by tonypazzo

While in incarnated anyone who brings the props and the one who follows all are committing crimes. The ones who elevate themelves above others, and our leaders, are just incarnated souls as all are, learning lessons. In fact, they came to do good, and make a difference, and have fallen into a massive ego plot against them, to elevate them falsely to godhood all the while committing crimes that are beyond the ordinary footman's level.

This is a terrible trap for them.

Unity, it is not that they came to do good, it is that they came to bring the bad or else there would not be the catalysts towards moving to the greater light. Like I said imagine existing only in light not knowing the difference, but put darkness in there and you understand that light exists. A complete paradox, to do bad to get others to do their own good.

They aren't susceptible to forgetting like the average Human being.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 11118

This is the control element that is misleading the elites. They are being sold a different pathway one that erroneously allows them to commit great crimes against humanity for they think this is their role. But its a lie.

It is a very big error. They, like all of us, came to progress their souls, and to help this world. They are not what they are taught. Their puppeteers have created a huge ego trap for them, where they seek to remove their consciousness, while committing horrendous crimes, as in the ceremony at their famous ranch.

They are just like us, in this school, and came because they wanted to help, not hurt. This entire thing is a lie and the consequences to it are terrible.

Those they are listening to, who conconcuted this entire blueprint for religions then the elitist version as well, their bible so to speak, based on the original real ancient writings and their contact with negatives, is a plan carried out on many planets by those wishing to take them into their channels and extend their test/school for 100 more lifetimes or much longer.

There are billions of planets with the same religions for this plan seems to be working, with dracos at the head of the pyramid, and separate ones for the elites.

The thing is for most their hearts tell them whats wrong, and they ignore these nudges they had initially at their own peril for it will take longer.

They will remember who they truly are, the curtain lifts for everyone.

That is where the pain and suffering for them will begin, for we truly are family on the other side, close and loving family, and they've hijacked and destroyed other's lives and lessons, and harmed their close brothers and sisters. They never were elevated above them.

All the ones in these lower channels, have the same souls, the predators just have higher technology. The head of the pyramid, Enki/Enlil/El/Ra/Zeus/Quetzcoatl, the eye of Horus, is not a spiritually superior race, they are, just as we are, all confined on these lower level school, renegades, as many humans are here, and many of their group literally is incarnated here. Each and every one of them needs to stop their long spiral down and begin to return, including the self appointed heads of the pyramid.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

reply to post by 11118

There are billions of planets with the same religions for this plan seems to be working, with dracos at the head of the pyramid, and separate ones for the elites.

Are there really planets out there with similar religions like Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism, etc...?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

reply to post by 11118

Are there really planets out there with similar religions like Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism, etc...?

Possibilities are endless, but really I do not see a high probability of this being so..

I am taking my leave from this thread for now.

Namaste everyone.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join