It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

No, its several things, one reading posts by someone who has real information and energy, energy akin to my own sitings. Also, from what my Higher Self downloaded day after day after I reached into infinity, I had never done that before, and suddenly things just flowed out of me, more and more each day, I understood why the metaphores were beign used, infinite roll of film of our lives and how coming here was "becoming" and lessons aside, it made our becoming Real, and was the clip that held our unique beings in place. For in infinty all is infinite. And so I understood, what I had read by others about the billions of planets.

Also, I have memories, that stretch back a ways, and now that I understand the duality school and star wars more, how this happened and the karma induced by a cosmos fighting, its not by chance, but by inequality and lack of love, corruption, that law of consequence occurs. It put a lot into place. I have heard that there is even worse places and a friend had a specific dream of a planet akin to the nazis winning the war overtly, very corrupt and fascist with very little love.

I also know that I know some of these beings that are mentioned, the so called "deities", and that we are very opposite spectrums for some time. Their energy is something else.
We can only hope that in 2011 with the stargates opening and the return of Quetzcoatlz that things have changed or that humanity will be far more loving and draw protection. There are many good people that will.

There are also billions of eutopias, people who are much more caring and filled with love. Some of the planets turned this around long ago, as well.

I wish we would but some keep saying this will always be more like this, low level lessons. Why? Would any parent raise not wish their child raise to grow up, especially since there are many planets already like this, there should only be help and encouragement to progress a planet. However, if so, then that would make this even more heart breaking a world and I will be seeking many answers, for I don't believe in any form of a harsh duality for learning lessons.

For the ones who remember, know and yearn for their homes, the eutopias they remember and love, and their famililes, and who are aware of their families watching over, frequently, you have to realize that we have all been through the same places and learnt the hard way too. That this took place in many systems and lifetimes including andromeda.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Actually I would like to add onto some clarification.

The Law of One does say that after sixth density the aspect of serving the self becomes obsolete to move any further.

Hidden_Hand said he ( a part of Lucifer ) was sixth-density positive and reduced himself to a 3rd density negative seeking(in millions of incarnations).

Dimensions and Densities are different terms, Dimensions refer to locations, Densities refer to the denseness of awareness.

Lucifer in relation to an entity which serves itself can be different meanings as Lucifer is doing it to add duality for the speeding up greater catalysts for entities to move towards a greater understanding.

A negative entity is only negative in the aspect of serving the self and may have absolutely no desire to help anyone besides the self - which is obvious.

I do not know about reptilians and all that rubbish and I do not know if I even believe Hidden_Hand.

Though the concepts can be comprehended to fit in place .

[edit on 19-8-2010 by 11118]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Lets say the whole density thing is true...lets say the law of one holds truth in that 6th density is the marker for when negative complexes must abandon the negative path of self to move forward.

Does it not make sense then....that IF a 6th density incarnate or drops back to 3rd density that they are doing so through the cycle of nature in that they have to come back to 3rd density to try to make a 'choice'.....

Path of self, still...OR....path of others, something new.

IF this holds truth...the idea of 6th density beings coming back to 3rd density...

Then doesnt it make sense why we have a huge count of beings here now that seem like wondering souls that are seeking something they are not sure of what they are seeking>

Doesnt it then make sense then that we have all of these complexes on Earth here now....having the opportunity to ....make a choice.

Without their higherself...without the infinte knowledge of how it all works...their choice is going to be made on where they are in their grwoth....their choice is going to be made on if they are really ready to live for others (the all) or if they are still in need of the path of self.

TO me, I see it as a perfect way to mark ones growth, incarnating back to 3rd density.

I see (taking the idea that this is real stuff, about densities ect) that we have many 6th density beings who were on the path of self....incarnated back into 3rd density, to have to make a choice.

And what I see...is a huge place for deception, of the self.

It seems that the majority of these beings here now claiming they are wonders...have not learned a thing. They are still on the path of self (seeking to leave earth for their own rewards, joys, utopias...) while many of their other selves are still learning and need them.

They are fooling themselves that they are on a path of others...when their last dying wish, is for the self.

Are you following me? I think over 90% of the people that are claiming all of the new age stuff, seeking 'ascension' and 'home' are still on the path of self....and do not realize it.

If any of this new age stuff holds water about density, wanderers ect....I think the majority of them are failing the reason and purpose they came for. Unknowingly....they still cant let go of the path of self...they are still attached to the thing that they are in need of releasing....the SELF as a one separate from everything else.

They say they are on a path of others...they say they are more highly advance in ego shedding, helping others, but yet they still live for the self in that the reason they seek to leave earth is for the self.

This now is not so much a rant...it becomes very serious...for I feel that many are not reaching their choice they came here to make.

Offering the self, back to the ALL...and being willing to be a part of the ALL...by not caring what the Universe needs them to now be.

I walked the path of seeking heaven, home, ascension. From what I discovered (which dont make it truth at all) is that it was a path of self, in some ways, the highest form of the path of self.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I wish we would but some keep saying this will always be more like this, low level lessons. Why? Would any parent raise not wish their child raise to grow up, especially since there are many planets already like this, there should only be help and encouragement to progress a planet. However, if so, then that would make this even more heart breaking a world and I will be seeking many answers, for I don't believe in any form of a harsh duality for learning lessons. For the ones who remember, know and yearn for their homes, the eutopias they remember and love, and their famililes, and who are aware of their families watching over, frequently, you have to realize that we have all been through the same places and learnt the hard way too. That this took place in many systems and lifetimes including andromeda.

Unity...I know your intentions come with love...but do you really think its safe to offer such things to other beings as 'truth' when their own deepest self has not discovered such things as a truth?

What good will it do to any other being that you tell them about a return of someone in 2011...or what things happened in the Andromeda galaxy? What good can be in that kind of offering of information?

No one is keeping anyone from growing up. Do you not trust the cycles and orders of nature...the system and mechanics of the Universe itself?

You cant force spiritual growth. Which is why certain things should not be offered to those that wont understand them or can KNOW them to be a fact.

Everything is set perfectly...and as needed and when ready, all complexes will move into more growth in spirit. If a being is not doing so...then that complex is not ready. Its as simple as that.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

For the ones who remember, know and yearn for their homes

For the sake of others...I would like to offer a different thought of home.

Home not being what the 'self' longs for or wishes for...but it being a place where the heart is...where ever you are, being the best you can be...no place being 'home' outside of your own Spirit.

I only bring this to others for I once longed for home beyond Earth.

I now see that home is not something for my 'self'. Home is the moment when all selves will unite in knowing we are ONE.

I dont see a planet as a home, for my Spirit anymore. I dont long to leave Earth anymore, for I only offer myself back to the Spirit for what my complex can be of use...to my other selves.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

The key to bringing balance betwixt the self and the other self is to work on the self. This does not necessarily mean serving the self it means seeking within the self the love that can be radiated to others.

6th density is not as much a marking of negative entities switching, instantaneously, to the positive polarity. This is simply something that a negative entity finds it must do to move any further as the perception of separateness can be no more considering the entity sees that true power lies in unity.

As for a 6th density entity incarnating into the 3rd it is only for the very reason of greatly increasing polarity as it is possible to do so in a far more efficient matter. Choosing to come here because of the great chances for aiding others. However; one of a denser awareness is just as much inclined to partake in the semi-permeable forgetting process as any other entity.

The hope is that the one incarnating remembers.

It would be rarer for a negative entity to do so because the fear of forgetting can mean forgetting the entities polarity and thus no longer serve the self.

An entity who is of extreme positive polarity incarnating in 3rd density would not really have such a hardship of deciding it's path, but instead be swept into the maelstrom of forgetting and may get stuck in between the two polarities.

By speaking of wanderers (of positive nature), a true wanderer comes here with intentions of aiding in the overall consciousness of the planet, not moving on to some utopia - if that were so, why would they come here in the first place? A most profound way of demonstrating the service to others would be selflessness for the love of others, the forgetting and incarnation back into the 3rd density a classic example.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

Hey Quorum

I totally agree with your posts. Many have tried and failed to help awaken unity and et_man, though none have attempted it without quite so much of their own distortions and sublte underlying self serving agendas getting in the way. Im glad you were able to attempt it direct without all the "fluff" but still remaining calm.
I think your message in this thread is applicable to more than just et_man and his followers, I think we all are programmed and self serving to at least some degree.

A friend Mike showed me your thread on GLP a short while back and I have been slowly reading it. Can I just say out of the thousands of threads Ive read over the years Ive liked yours the most. As im contemplating much of what you say it will take me a while to reach the end. If I still have any questions then I look forwards to talking with you.

All the best.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by polarwarrior]

[edit on 19-8-2010 by polarwarrior]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
Ive tried to avoid this thread

Why is it that when people (most of them) come to a thread like this...that say they have found truth by seeking within and seeking a higher self....that ALL of their information sounds like they copy and pasted their ideas straight from a new age site?

No kidding. I feel like I'm in the Clash of the Titans.

I know nothing - except I have had experiences since birth - and a feeling of being guided.

If I do read - I don't read every word - - only try to get a feeling of the energy.

How does anyone really know?

Even if you have experiences - you have to interpret them.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Hahaha wow cool

Umm how does my energy come off as Annee?

Also are you able to see the real me not the human form me

Love and Light I am excited to find out what you can see also pick up

Peace

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
As I said to one of the least likely odd people I come from the one who says "I AM 1 of the many infinite 1's"

I am not a huge fan of the Bible but sense my race is mentioned in there I will say only this line.

"God said on to thee for I shall pour my spirit onto the young and the old for they shall be my prophets in the time of near war"

Well Leo sense the time of this year many old people started having dreams and the young started to see visions. So I believe the time of war must be near then for such things to take place now.

How I really remember that quote
yet the funny thing people do not even understand what god is. We are One in infinity of One's for we are many and one with you as my race says at times.

Leo many are here on assignments because 1's of the infinity of 1's voted with the other 1's to send some help to this planet. So to say the truth to the understanding I am not growing too fond of you Renegade Angels. Many of the 1's up there are pretty P.O.D and not in a nice way as in a way of breathing fire at you. I believe this picture
describes it better then any words that could be said

Now Unity on other hand is spreading the light, love, joy, happiness and understanding of the 1's above. So is ET_MAN he has a strong light to with this situation. Now if we take a look at the whole accusations all I see is a bunch of Renegades Angels picking on their Brother's and Sister's. Is that the way Light should behave I do not think so
but the one thing I find that is the most disturbing and what of most sickening
. Is that many of these Renegade Angels come down here and pretend to have authority on Earth.

All they are doing is adding additional chains to the self etc Karma and the more they add the heavier it will be for them to take flight on part of understanding. The time is almost near yet everyday I sit there watching humans smile to one another but the hate in their heart is hiding behind the foolish smile.

Leo you do have some sense of things but not all try to see the real Unity then you might actually open your eyes and hear what she has to say. Also do the same with ET_MAN there is much understanding he is trying to pass onto this world. Yet many are like ravage dogs trying to tear them both apart judging them as programmed or darkness.

For through my life I have walked in darkness once and I have fought it for what I saw but mostly experienced reminds me of this quote "As I walk in the pitch dark I have faith in my self that I will find the way out". Faith you do not have to have a belief or believe in some supper God that will send you to eternal doom if you don't pay money to your church. That is the reason that a man can just have faith or an idea that there is more to this world then meets the eye. Just that simple faith or idea can help a man open a whole new meaning to life. Thus religion is pointless and yet it is slavery of fear, a fear that you will go to hell for not following what you are told at church. The Bible and many other texts contain only a grain of truth the rest is rewritten lie that is used to enslave humanity.

Do you really think that God would send a flood at his own children when he is pure light and love. Humanity brought the flood by following the darkness after the fall of Atlantis. It was the darkness that sent the flood to make humanity hate the light. Now what is more disturbing we send you a man of Love and Light then you crucify him also turn his story into a one big lie. To control humanity even more and push them into a fear of belief that is a whole new roller coaster sick twisted horror.

In any case Love and Light to you all also my apologies for such harsh words if they came off harsh. I was told by my friend M up there to speak up and help to those that needed help.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Archangel In Training

I think what she was saying was not so much reading energy of people (even though many are very in tune with reading the energy in people and likely Annee is good at that, some females are better at picking up on one's energy then males)...but more about reading energies of a written material. Like channeling, texts, books of belief's, ect...

Getting an over all message of love, if its for gratitude from others, if its for fulfilling ego's in people, if its for a better ment of our world and people, if its based on pride, ect...

The over all message, even though details can not be proven of known for sure as a truth, a message can still be a value to us.

We cant prove things that Jesus said (just an example) but many of his messages (his philosophies about life) were of good nature and can be a aid to us as a whole unit of ONE.

Just as though someone read a material, which offers information....and they can pick up on the energy of the material...so can a person, while meeting and having eye contact or some sort of knowledge or experience of being with or talking with that person...you can pick up on their energy.

You can take a person here at ATS, read their posts and the way they respond to certain things and how they interact with people, and pick up on certain energies from them.

But I do think she was talking about things like channeled material (or claimed to be channeled) that she try's to look at the over all message and vibration of the material, rather then the details that we have no way to know if it is a true truth or not.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Who is 'we'?

Are you talking of Jesus of Nazerath? I always thought that the entity decided to incarnate here on his own.

Please explain this infinite 1 thing and how 1's vote with each other.

Jesus of Nazerath saw through the illusion and was able to overcome many feats (such as healing) as well as spreading his simple message, that was Love, forgiveness, and balance. Yet it was perverted into the biblical texts who used him to spread a philosophy in hopes of undermining the Free Will of others with fear of rejection and eternal suffering - however; the bible can be read by an entity that has great discernment and in turn gain a great deal of knowledge. In reality like I said before the bible has a core of truth but it's drowning in a sea of perversions.

Anything he could do you can do now with the proper disciplines of the self.

Thanks,

Namaste! Love and peace.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Do you really wanna know why someone from up there want to come here to aid you and others??

Here is the answer and it is simple as this phrase "Because someone up there actually gives a flying bag of monkey you know what, about what happens to the beings here and the planet". It is simple as that my friend because someone actually cares from above about people down here. If you find that hard to believe then look at how many horrifying event predicted did not happen. They did not happen because the 1's above stopped them from happening, thus the prophetic predictions were actually right but the events were stopped so it is not the fault of the prophets.

We care about you believe it or not 11118 because the body you occupy was engineered by us that is why the bible and many other religious texts say"Let (US) make men in the image of (US)" or the good old "Let (US) create men in (OUR) image". So basically putting it simply is that you all are our children and we are a 1 big family of Light. Just like Unity and ET_MAN keep telling you people but people still seem too thick to understand it properly. I guess that's what happens after couple million years of brainwashing
thus the term "Zombies" comes to mind in this situation, it is so so sad to see our greatest creation turn into a bunch of brainless sheep that follow their Sheppard into slaughter and slavery

Now I see the true urgency of why they moving the plan to free you into action much faster now. Humanity really needs to be freed and remember the truth.

Love and Light to all.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11118

Who is 'we'?

Are you talking of Jesus of Nazerath? I always thought that the entity decided to incarnate here on his own.

Please explain this infinite 1 thing and how 1's vote with each other.

Jesus of Nazerath saw through the illusion and was able to overcome many feats (such as healing) as well as spreading his simple message, that was Love, forgiveness, and balance. Yet it was perverted into the biblical texts who used him to spread a philosophy in hopes of undermining the Free Will of others with fear of rejection and eternal suffering - however; the bible can be read by an entity that has great discernment and in turn gain a great deal of knowledge. In reality like I said before the bible has a core of truth but it's drowning in a sea of perversions.

Anything he could do you can do now with the proper disciplines of the self.

Thanks,

Namaste! Love and peace.

Who is we?? We are Light we are infinity we are you, that is who we are.

Jesus came on a mission but you turned his words into lies and portrayed him as a messiah of some sort. You turned his truth into a lie and facts that he never said he is the son of God. Humanity and their foolishness so fast on judgment to crucify a man for spreading the truth. Why do you think the Romans killed him off so quickly because he knew too much. Yes dear children Jesus knew about all the secrets of Rome that is why Rome had him crucified because if those things were released. It would shake the ground of the whole existence of men and all religions on Earth. That is why after his crucifixion the bible was rewritten and fused with the pagan religion of One God. The only true teaching of Jesus that remained in the Holy Book of lies was the message to LOVE ALL!!. The rest is a lie of control and blindness to the world of enslavement.

Want to know the truth of what Jesus really said "I come from the heavens above you see light for my home is there, I am a son of them and so are you". Now the interesting part of Romans rule and religion spoke of (ONE GOD) and not (THEM) as Jesus said. So it is interesting how so many of his words suddenly turn into crapola and speak of (ONE TRUE GOD). Think people would Rome really let a man of truth walk around spreading the true Love and Light of truth to the world. Which if he did it would destroy Rome fully and the Empire would have no more hold. In what right mind does a man receive a message from God saying "You will lead a crusade and slay all the none believers".

I guess that is enough out of me for now I'm giving away too much information

The surprise will be a lot better for you to see for yourself I am pretty much ruining the excitement for you all

Anyway Love and Light.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

What in the world are you going on about...ravaged dogs...goodness!

You dont know me, you are judging me by one posts. I have conversed many times about my own experiences but I dont bring them to others claiming them as a truth for all people.

People should not follow other people! And you are encouraging them at the same time to look within.....but still except what these people tell you because they KNOW something.

"God said on to thee for I shall pour my spirit onto the young and the old for they shall be my prophets in the time of near war"

Just because it is written and the word God is in those words, does not make it a part of Gods plan.

Ive had dreams and visions too...I share them all at ATS, I believe it is a part of our paths for others to do so. It still doesnt mean a end or war is near, outside of man's own causes for war.

We are One in infinity of One's for we are many and one with you as my race says at times.

Yes we are one...but what a 'race' says makes no difference. One can learn about being one without others telling you its so. The blueprint of our world and experience shows us oneness, if we look, we will see and learn of it.

Leo many are here on assignments because 1's of the infinity of 1's voted with the other 1's to send some help to this planet. So to say the truth to the understanding I am not growing too fond of you Renegade Angels. Many of the 1's up there are pretty P.O.D and not in a nice way as in a way of breathing fire at you. I believe this picture describes it better then any words that could be said

I believe many have chosen to come here to. I believe me and one of my children most certainly have, I believe my entire family is a soul group and have been here many times together. You dont know what I am trying to make my life of or what offerings I make to others while I am here...and you call me a renegade angel and blow fire at me
I guess some of you dont like to consider that other people might hold a truth a well. Blessings back at you and yours though

Now Unity on other hand is spreading the light, love, joy, happiness and understanding of the 1's above. So is ET_MAN he has a strong light to with this situation. Now if we take a look at the whole accusations all I see is a bunch of Renegades Angels picking on their Brother's and Sister's. Is that the way Light should behave I do not think so but the one thing I find that is the most disturbing and what of most sickening. Is that many of these Renegade Angels come down here and pretend to have authority on Earth.

Maybe if you knew me a bit better, you would find I spred much hope, love, and selflessness to others. But I disagree with some of other peoples messages and I offer a different light to people, for not all are here for the same reasons.

You find it sickening that I offer other view points of purpose for being here....like offering of self and staying here with Earth for other selves are still in need of humble souls being here with them? You find it sickening that I bring hope to the people that others are causing worry to about the end and wars ect? You find it sickening that I am prepared to stay with Earth in what ever form the Spirit needs me to be of for the ALL?

I know of no angels who have came donw and done wrongs, or even rights. Ive had visions...my mother has had visions....but we also should remember, we are all creators, and we are creating alot of what comes later after this life. On the path of self, we defiantly can create our hells and heavens....but they are for learning, just like everything else. I teach that we reap what we sow...and a path for other is the highest path.

By the way, both Unity and ET_Man Im pretty sure I have befriended....but friends should be welcoming to discussions and share ideas, just the same. I think I struck a nerve with you because I dont 'follow' others?

I do not find it safe to teach others things they do not need to know. If they were in need of knowing details about deities, other galaxies, negative beings...then they would be brought these experiences. Telling people things that sound fascinating....can pull people in and cause them to just believe, without seeking within their own self. Religions cause this to many people, they stop seeking and just accept something...is that what you are encouraging?

All they are doing is adding additional chains to the self etc Karma and the more they add the heavier it will be for them to take flight on part of understanding. The time is almost near yet everyday I sit there watching humans smile to one another but the hate in their heart is hiding behind the foolish smile.

If people are still sowing bad seeds....they are in need of that. If people are still in need of learing things of self and things of the body of flesh and things of Earth....then they will be offered experiences in life for this.

What time is almost near....because what I have been shown and taught is that our true time is just beginning. Its time to strap up the boots again. Much to do....mountains to still move. I see change....but its just natural processes, things that must happen to observe, learn, and move forward as a unit.

Leo you do have some sense of things but not all try to see the real Unity then you might actually open your eyes and hear what she has to say. Also do the same with ET_MAN there is much understanding he is trying to pass onto this world. Yet many are like ravage dogs trying to tear them both apart judging them as programmed or darkness.

Im not judging them...Im offering a different path for others that the things talked about here do not resonate with everyone. If it does not resonate with someone (and it may resonate for the wrong reasons, like a desire to leave a world that actually has lessons of karma ect, kinda like the 'savior' card from sins really)....there is another view point that may also be a light to people. Surely you dont assume that only 2 people are right or have been shown something.

Im not religious in any way....but religions create followers and cause people to not seek. In a way, offering too many pearls to those that are not ready, will also cause them to not seek and become followers of something. I encourage people to look within and not to follow others that speak of things they have no proof of.

Do you really think that God would send a flood at his own children when he is pure light and love. Humanity brought the flood by following the darkness after the fall of Atlantis. It was the darkness that sent the flood to make humanity hate the light. Now what is more disturbing we send you a man of Love and Light then you crucify him also turn his story into a one big lie. To control humanity even more and push them into a fear of belief that is a whole new roller coaster sick twisted horror.

I dont believe God sent a flood. Where does your misunderstandings come from about me>? I also dont believe man brought the flood...I think floods happen, in our world that revolves around a changing nature, a changing and evolving earth. I also dont think humanity hates light lol. I think there has been a balance of both humbled souls and souls that live for the flesh, for a long time now. The scales of more humbled souls incarnating is starting to final tip and this is good for Earth, its natural for the process of time and evolving as a people. We are a unit here on this sphere...yet so many long to leave their other selves. They can try....but I dont advise to do this like others here do. I advise to cope, to adjust, to let the Spirit work through you like a instrument.

You say 'WE SEND YOU A MAN".......WHAT YOU ARE ON ABOUT??? Now you are starting to make no sense. YOU ARE ME>>>I AM YOU>>>JESUS IS US>>>WE ARE ONE?!?! SEE you are proving my point here....by the things you go on about.

Yes man crucified him, for they didnt like he taught new messages that didnt go along with what they believe. Yes his story turned into a HUGE LIE....stop assuming that I believe certain things will ya? I dont take any book as truth!

Yes, the idea of trying to control humanity through faith and belief is twisted. But it is needed. We must all walk many paths that are not to see the paths that are. Everything in our history, teaches us something about ourselves and about a better way.

Loose the anger, forgive, know there is no mistakes, for we are learning from all things. For give those that do not know what they do, seriously. Allow people to not learn on the same levels...help the ones that struggle with things like love, hope, and forgiving.

Everything is meant to be....everything has purpose....you are not separate from me or anyone on this earth. You can believe you are...but in Spirit we are ONE.

When people step up against the world and main stream ways, if man kind is not ready to hear their wisdom....they do risk being killed. People dont like change, they also dont like to learn they have been wrong. That is why learning cant be forced...it must be experienced on a personal path.

Just as many have visions, dreams, experience.....everyone's experiences DO NOT MATCH UP....so I caution for everyone to seek their deepest self, instead of following other people. Mankind has been following other men for a long long time. Mankind likes to have a leader....but should always be careful.

No one is holding anyone back...we all have what we need, if we are ready to find it and understand it. We all have the Spirit within....this is different then a higher self, a higher self is still very connected to ego and self.

My best
LV

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archangel In Training
reply to post by Annee

Hahaha wow cool

Umm how does my energy come off as Annee?

Also are you able to see the real me not the human form me

Love and Light I am excited to find out what you can see also pick up

Peace

Are you sure? You want to hear what I have to say?

I'm very "flat" practical - - no fluff.

I do feel everyone is at some stage of awakened and sincere in their viewpoint.

However - say you're all fashion designers (I'm watching Project Runway). If I said "make a yellow dress" - - every dress would be different. Some would be bright yellow - some pastel - some long - some sleeved - etc.

Unless you are all clones from the same ancestral planet in the same dimension and vibration - - - I don't see how anyone can claim to be right and claim others are wrong. Your pasts and incarnations all vary - - therefore your experiences vary - - your immediate needs will vary - - and your interpretation of past/current/future events will vary.

Why not take in all that is offered putting it together like a collage of the whole? I don't understand the finger pointing.

---------------------------------------------------

The one thing that consistently comes across in your energy is physical lightness - - like floating. Like "light on their feet". That could be interpreted as a dancer or artist - - - or someone not fully "seeded" in physical on Earth at this time.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
For those new to this tripe and concept. Law of one, is repackaged regurgitated Luciferian doctrine for the cattle. Energies shmenergies if you are buying into this you are being taken down the eventual path to humanism, new age, whatever label you want to put on it, it is never the less boiled down fuzzy versions of the Luciferian doctrine.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Hahaha I apologize for that the message looks like it did not come through

I am not accusing you of being one of the Renegades it was meant for the others so my apologize dear child.
That message was not intended onto you more of the actions of others hahahaha

I know you been here for a long time and so have I which is quiet funny.

I was stationed here to look after things on Earth I think this was odd couple million years back. Old timers we are I say old timers indeed

Also I do agree on the females having more empathic then men are. But I actually learned to have about the same level of empathy.

I guess being on this planet for so long did pay off in a way
, I was actually against the whole situation and plan at first
. They usually clip your wings for you to be able to come down here took a while to regrow them but I am quiet happy now

You can get it by the name of my ATS user name of what sort of being I am
. Should not be too hard for an old timer like you to see who I am I guess

Anyway again my apologize for the miss understanding of words. I think my aim was a little bit off

Love and Light hope to chat some more.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Hahahaha Annee you got 5 thumbs up

Floating more of flying but yes floating in a way and the rest of the information is spot on.

Now shall we do a bit of a harder task

Describe the being you see

Love and Light only do this if it is ok with you.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

People of higher vibrations may incarnate...and it is to be a light unto other selves.

But you or anyone else here is not higher then anyone on this earth. Jesus was a humbled soul who was able to learn and see the things imprinted in the very blueprint of this make up....and people did not like what he said. The reaction was natural....the events were expected...and can be expected again.

You are saying that 'we' killed him. His blood is not on my hands. It is on the hands of those that did not understand him and felt threatened by him. His death was not in vain...he brought a message that is just now starting to be understood. What ever happens...is needed for us. Our actions and mans past actions are all markers for what mankind is still in need of learning. They are just markers showing our growth in things of earth or things of spirit.

Why are you going on about the killing of Jesus and things of prophecies to people that are not even religious?

Prophecies dont happen unless they are self fulfilled. Future is not set in stone and if someone is trying to hurry up mankinds growth in spirit....they will fail. It will only happen when time is right, in a natural way.

Its not about us waiting on God...its about the Spirit waiting on us. You cant force a flower to grow....just like you cant force man to grow in spirit. Have faith in cycles and order of the highest image.

I sense so many here loosing hope for life on earth...that is sad.

No one is any better then another....just on a different path.

But all the paths that are not....are needed. We must learn the paths that are not....so we understand the path that is. Have faith in the orders of the spirit and the offering of spirit to life, it is perfect. The Spirit does not need 'you' as if your kind is separate from other kinds...as if there is 'kinds' that are separate....to send people or interfere with prophecies.

Im sensing alot of ego about YOUR RACE or people or whatever. Humanity is on the track they are to be on.

I guess if you loose faith in us and see us as so behind or separate from you all...then maybe it is a good idea you guys go back to your 'home' because we have work to do here and its going to take a good while to do it. Dont worry about us, your other selves will evolve and work things out in due time. Just as people reap what they sow, so do nations, so does a species of beings. So do all beings of the Universe together, in time. No matter where your 'home is' or ET MANs home is or Unity's home is....you all can escape the fact that everyone on Earth is another self to you, in spirit. If you knew this then you would understand you have other selves that still have much to learn and you would not hold that against them, but love them, forgive them, understand them.

I just read your last message to me...
I thank you for your open ears to what I said and likewise, I hope you dont take my responses as harsh or personal.

I like to share thoughts and ideas with others, but I also like to caution all other selves, to not just accept another words as truth. SO this is the base of my posting in this thread...for taht very reason.

Nice to meetcha btw

[edit on 19-8-2010 by LeoVirgo]

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join