It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigration Agents REVOLT against Obama policies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Even the Immigration Agents have had enough of Obama's pandering to illegal aliens. Their union has issued a "Vote of No Confidence" in their Obama appointed leaders for carrying out policies designed to ease the way toward amnesty while ignoring the lives and safety of the ICE agents.

Some of the accusations in this declaration will really get your blood boiling:

Agents have no right to enforce immigration laws out on the streets, they can only pick up illegals AFTER they have been arrested by other law enforcement.

ICE is used by illegals as a "get out of jail free card". When arrested for criminal activities, they brag to the police of their illegal status, resulting in them being deported instead of doing jail time. Then they just return back across the border to commit more crimes against Americans.

Read more: E xaminer

[edit on 8/5/10 by FortAnthem]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Wow, that's crazy. I guess "selective compliance" is running wild at ICE. And here I thought government agencies weren't allowed to take political stances.

On a sidenote I've never liked AFGE and I'm surprised they actually even took a vote and wrote a letter. AFGE is garbage.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Like I tell illegals, if you get arrested and thrown into jail, nobody from the White House is going to call Goernor Jan Brewer to bail you out. If you are in this country illegally, you are on your own.

That, or maybe move to California. Illegals seem to have a better chance living in California.

I think the writing is on the wall. The Arizona police are going to bust illegals. It's going to cost you money to get bailed out of jail.

I don't think the ACLU going to Arizona is going to help. The ACLU has already been to Arizona. Along with everyone else. It slowed things down for a day or two. The ACLU isn't going to go to Arizona every day to get you out of jail.

It might be a good idea to head for California. I don't think Arizona is going to be hospitable to you.

But, it's your choice. Good luck.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I checked into it and this looks for real.

AFGE National Council 118-ICE

The "No Confidence" document is in their "downloads" section.

Check out this document they have posted showing the crazy agenda of ICE higher ups:

The document that ICE doesn't want taxpayers or ICE employees to know about.

Even the Union is turning against Obama!

I love this stuff!

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I don't understand. I can't go to Cuba, but Mexicans can come here? I need a Visa to stay in the Dominican Republic for more than 30 days, but Mexicans don't even need a passport to come here? I need to learn Spanish to live in Puerto Rico, but Mexicans don't need to learn English in America?

The funny thing is, if an "illegal" learned English, they wouldn't be questioned about being an illegal. I've spent some time in the Southwest of America, and when asked who I was or where I was from by immigration authorities, I answered in perfect-professional English, and was not even asked for identification after. I could have been an illegal, but I spoke English.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Sorry but I come from a military family. These people are federal agents? They should be fired and replaced.

Let the flaming begin.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bettermakings

Great point!

If those illegals would just learn to speak English, they wouldn't NEED amnesty because nobody would think they were illegal anymore.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Sorry but I come from a military family. These people are federal agents? They should be fired and replaced.

Let the flaming begin.

Those people are UNION OFFICIALS.

They have rights and privileges that military folks can only dream of.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
More proof that this administration is in violation of its Constitutional oath and should be tried for sedition.

I read the second PDF and was like
WTF! And I reading this correctly?
These ILLEGAL immigrants are being sent to resorts!
We are treating illegal criminals better than our own citizens!

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
More proof that this administration is in violation of its Constitutional oath and should be tried for sedition.

I read the second PDF and was like
WTF! And I reading this correctly?
These ILLEGAL immigrants are being sent to resorts!
We are treating illegal criminals better than our own citizens!

Expand programming for detainees to include movie nights, bingo, arts and crafts, dance, walk and exercise classes, health and welfare classes, basic cooking classes, tutoring and self-paced computer training on portable computer stations

They get all of that AND continental breakfasts!

I bet a lot of out of work Americans would gladly trade places with those illegals to live like that.

It's absolutely disgusting! It's no wonder even the Unions are turning on Obama.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Bush put 2 agents in Jail for shooting a drug dealer. Ramos and Compean.

Good post. S&F

Edit: Obushma ...I mean Obama is no different on his policy.

The bankers (CFR) dictate foreign policy, not the Corporatist in Chief.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by zzombie]

top topics

join