It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official BTS Fantasy Football League Comp 2010

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by PETROLCOIN
reply to post by OzWeatherman

It can't hurt it, that's for sure.

Done

And I even got a picture up.....

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Some pointless stats for you all:

AboveTopSecret is 43-35 all-time against BelowTopSecret in regular season play. BelowTopSecret is 3-2 all-time against AboveTopSecret in post-season play.

It has only happened three times in our league's history where every matchup was one division against the other. Week 11 of 2008, AboveTopSecret went 4-2 against BelowTopSecret. Week 14 of 2009, BelowTopSecret went 3-2 against AboveTopSecret. And of course Week 6 of 2010, AboveTopSecret went 5-1 (barring any score changes) against BelowTopSecret.

The rarity of this, however, is no more. For the next five weeks it will be AboveTopSecret vs BelowTopSecret.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Does ANYONE want Kyle Orton? This is the final opportunity I'll give you people to pick him up for not a whole lot. I've got my wide receiver situation set, so I don't need that. I'm looking for a decent running back or possibly a "top 10" type of tight end.

Kyle Orton is #4 in QB fantasy points. Some of the people he is ahead of: Drew Brees, Tom Brady, and Tony Homo. He's only 3 behind Aaron Rodgers, 4 behind Philip Rivers, and 11 behind Peyton Manning. He has been very good and very consistent. He's better than what nine of you have at your starting position. This is your chance to improve.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

I dont want him back

Ive got complete confidence in Flacco to explode some time in the next couple of weeks. I have worse problems in other areas anyway, lol

As usual.....

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Does ANYONE want Kyle Orton? This is the final opportunity I'll give you people to pick him up for not a whole lot. I've got my wide receiver situation set, so I don't need that. I'm looking for a decent running back or possibly a "top 10" type of tight end.

Would Chris Cooley do?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Boognish

How about Jahvid Best and Owen Daniels for Kyle Orton?

I'll throw in Heath Miller too.
edit on 10/22/2010 by PETROLCOIN because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Jesus, what is with the injuries this year? Maybe it's just me but I don't remember it being this bad. Everyone has at least one "questionable" or "out" except two teams in our league.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

How about Jahvid Best and Owen Daniels for Kyle Orton?

I'll throw in Heath Miller too.
edit on 10/22/2010 by PETROLCOIN because: (no reason given)

No, I wouldn't trade either of those guys straight up for Orton...And I have no interest in Miller.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Cedric Benson and Deji Karim for Orton and Goodson...I would prefer Logan but think that would be asking too much.

I really think my running game is set for the season but it wouldn't hurt to have another guy in reserve...especially since I am trading a couple of fairly decent RB's...and yes...I still have high hopes for Mathews...may be the death of me but the outlook is strong for this weekend...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Replace Deji Karim with Dexter McCluster and we have a deal.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

All right...I am betting on Pittsburgh, obviously (which is why an Orton deal seems counter intuitive), so toss Logan in place of Goodson and I'll accept as soon as you offer the trade...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Wheelin' and dealin'.......I like it.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

No thank you!

I'm not that into Benson or McCluster to throw in Logan.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

No thank you!

I'm not that into Benson or McCluster to throw in Logan.

It is hard to negotiate with this guy. Trust me.

I have gotten a bit better at it, but back in the day he would play really hard ball to a point where he would get a 90% "profit" more than I would. Now it is about even.

The wonders of aging are numerous.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
No worries..Orton wasn't even that much of a bargain...I was trying to throw him a bone...Big Ben will make Orton seem like a happenstance...and the guys I were giving away could be major points in the next few weeks based on their schedule...

Logan for McCluster...Orton for Bensen...or vice versa...or both.

And I was advised against this trade...from a brutha of a different mutha...

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Dude........you said you would consider a "top 10 type TE" for Orton. Well......Cooley IS the #7 TE in our league right now. With the recent rash of TE injuries, Cooley will finish as a top 5 TE on the season. His best games are still ahead of him. You want to improve your starting lineup by trading bench depth? This is your chance. Feel free to accept the offer at any time.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

He obviously has someone in mind, and Cooley is not it. I would take Cooley if he were on the free agents, but I wouldn't trade for him.

Heap is decent enough to fill that empty spot at TE for me.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Frustrating week all around.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

LOOK AT MY SCORE!!!

Change of team name must have worked

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Thanks. No really, thanks. I'll just stick to 1 game winning streaks.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join