It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chronicle Project: Hidden Truths Revealed

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Just so you people know. The King James was created in the early 14th century by a group of clergymen, so you are not going to get the whole story anyway. It is not a new paradigm.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The Bible is written in a Kaballistic code which frequently relies on phonetic similarities between words to transmit hidden meanings. This means that any translator who is aware of the hidden meanings must compromise the literal translation. Discovering these hidden meanings is where research should be concentrated.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I don't understand why this thread has been moved to this forum, but the subject is STILL about a conspiracy. Who originally decided to hide the true words from us, and what could their reasoning have been? I'm afraid that I know the answer to those questions. I also think the time left is perilously short.for others to wake up and realize what's been done to hide the truth.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by swordwords
The Bible is written in a Kaballistic code which frequently relies on phonetic similarities between words to transmit hidden meanings. This means that any translator who is aware of the hidden meanings must compromise the literal translation. Discovering these hidden meanings is where research should be concentrated.

The rabbinic concept of PaRDeS, which is an acroynm for 4 level of rabbinic interpretation is one consistent homogenous whole. The literal meaning does not betray the kabbalistic meaning, or vice verca.

Those who depart from the literal meaning clearly than dont have a proper understanding of Hebrew or Torah. Also, gematria is relevant in kabbalistic interpretations, as are many other more complex methods of exegesis.. But the main thing is the archetypal theme being discussed, and if one isnt learning this through tradition, namely, kabbalah (which means recieved) than hes simpyl a blind man staggering in the dark, pretending he understands something that he doesnt.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

So have you tried out their means for translating yet? I have tried a little, but unlike you, I have ZERO idea of what I am really doing! Let me know what you think of it.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

holy smokes what??? i need to dig more of this, so why is it that people are so naive about this? well done i will share this with a whole bunch of people.

you should link this to biopnics alex post, just saying.

edit on 21-9-2010 by Wow Wee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wow Wee

I already did! I wasn't about to pass up that linkie! Keep on reading on the Chronicles. It's absolutely amazing what you will find. Let me know what you think!

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Okay, now that the thread has been moved to skunkworks, let's see if we can get this discussion off the ground again!
I first learned about the Chronicle project here:urbansurvival.com...
I'm not much on finance, but George Ure is also one half of the "time monks" at the web bot project. He first posted an interview with the Chronicle Project team, and that is how I got hooked. Check it out for yourself here:
www.thechronicleproject.org...

If you can see how much men have distorted the original word of God, this is the site for you. You can get some real truth and have your eyes opened to just how misled we have all been!

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I also decided to add this article from July 2010:______beforeitsnews/story/96/048/Canadian_Research_Team_Shatters_Concepts_of_Ancient_Hebrew.html

In it Chris Tyreman gives a really good explanation of how the Self-Defining Hebrew works. It is definitely worth your time if the subject interests you!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
How come something of this level moves to skunkworks and the other thread on the subject gets closed.
I actually put in a complaint, as have others, and not so much as a sneeze of an answer from anyone.

Is that how it works?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
FYI: I recently emailed them to get the PDFs, but they are currently adding to them so it may be a bit before they are ready. I read through what they had a few months ago, but now they have a consolidated page or two at the end of each book that helps explain the texts. I definitely will be reading any and everything about this subject.

- Dredge

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Dredge

YAY!! They released the new pdfs last nite. If you haven't already subscribed to the newsletter, email Chris and he will send you the updates! It is EXCELLENT reading!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by swordwords

Its more than phonetic similarity between words, although that definitely is a method used to uncover deeper meaning. The most oft used method is word root. All words in Hebrew derive from a 3 and 2 letter word root. These are the primordial concept which all hebrew words derive from - and whos meaning should be in understood in relation to its root. Another method is gematria, numerical equivalence between words. And this can get highly complicated, but amazingly, like a science, reveals layer upon layers of depth.

And of course, the most important kabbalistic knowledgw if the theme itself. This has been transmitted throughout history from Teacher to student. To know this requires you to be very intimate with someone who has this knowledge, and is willing to teach you.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
There are some Hebrew words which are just one letter, as seen in the ten commandments where each law ends with a Samek, which means to finish.
If the chronicle project is correct then every letter is a word and each word is a description, hence telling you what the word should say.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Just bumping the thread! Needs new eyes to look at it. Maybe someone new will see something amazing in this!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
So why is this still in skunkworks, I see stuff half as interesting taking up space and this one gets the toilet. I asked why, but the don't worry you will get a reply from the moderators never happened.
SURPRISE...yah right

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Here is a link to my newest thread on the Project:The Chronicle Project Video

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Okay, so what is this thread doing over here? This is like the numero uno conspiracy proven. The Bible has been translated incorrectly on purpose. Why isn't this front and center?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
CNN Chronicle iReport

Figure I'd update the thread. CNN did a short report on the Chronicle Project. I still find this very fascinating so wanted to bump the thread as well.

- Dredge

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Dredge

YAY!! Maybe now it will receive some attention! Thanks for the update and link!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join