It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu "We will hit with immense force"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
reply to post by Ben81

I cant simply beleive Lebanon would even come close to provock Israel the excuse to wage another destructive war on their country...

And Lebanon (as in Lebanese government) did not. Lebanese sniper from Lebanese army did,without orders from his officers. And certain "freedom fighting" Lebanese organization with members in Lebanese army tried to escalate the situation right away.
Weird, ha?

but yet .. Bibi have put the entire Government and all his Lebanese citizens responsible for that

now they will all die because of that ...
the thread title say it all

that is the part i dont agree with ...
that is the part that is wrong and unfair...

and some people here would dare agree with Bibi's futur war crimes
shame on you guys ... you will recognize yourself

[edit on 8/4/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by Ben81

We should applaud the UN for telling the truth. Lebanon was the aggressor here and fired the first shots. Hey do you think there's a conspiracy here because you are told Israel is not at fault by the United Nations? Does it not fit your agenda?

I cant simply beleive Lebanon would even come close to provock Israel the excuse to wage another destructive war on their country...

Some peeved Lebanese indoctrinated by Iranian propaganda sure would do........ Wiki Hesbollah
they know they have the power to destroy Lebanon in one night ...
why would they give them a excuse for that .. is non-sens and no logical at all..

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

The Lebanese army's fire on IDF troops working on Israel's northern border was "totally unjustified and deliberate," US State Department Spokesman Philip Crowley said Wednesday.
Crowley spoke after a statement released by the UN Force in Lebanon (UNIFIL) declared that the trees troops were uprooting Tuesday, before shots fired by Lebanese soldiers killed Lieutenant Colonel Dov Harari and wounded Captain Ezra Lakia, were located the "Israeli side".

US: Lebanese fire unjustified, deliberate

Lets take the Turkish ship massacre that resulted with 10 people killed... including the young american boy that was shot 4 times in the head...
the IDF did shot first but was never condemned by the US
so even if the IDF would have fire first... wouldnt make a difference at all

[edit on 8/4/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

but yet .. Bibi have put the entire Government and all his Lebanese citizens responsible for that

Nope.

"I want to make it clear to Hamas and the Lebanese government, which we see responsible for the violent provocation on our soldiers: Do not test our determination to protect Israeli citizens and soldiers," he said sharply. "Our policy is clear: Israel will respond and will continue to respond to any attack against its citizens and soldiers."

from your link
He spoke of Lebanese government. Not people. I am sure that Lebanese government was not interested in it - as its reaction shows. I assume that Bibi knows it too, he just uses it for international political games.
Just as his Lebanese colleague does:

Hariri condemned the “violation of Lebanese sovereignty and demands … the United Nations and the international community bear their responsibilities and pressure Israel to stop its aggression,” a statement from his office said.

www.yalibnan.com...-11912
Israel will not start war with Lebanon as long as UNIFIL forces are there even if Netanyahu is Dr Evil as you try to present him.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

Yes, why bother yourself about people in other countries being killed, as long as you're ok.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
They were on their side of the fence? Really? Then why the crane?

The road is the border, as defined by the UN itself. Not 10 feet either way, not 15 feet either way.... the road.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by DerekJR321]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

Ok look.. try reading the thread.. It is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it.. Have you ever heard that saying?

OBVIOUSLY they were over the fence.. It has been stated that the border (blue line) is 15 to 20 feet PAST THE FENCE... the fence is mearly a warning zone..

EVEN the UN has come out and said they were still on ISRAELI SIDE!!!!

Ats would be so much more pleasant if people were to actually read and research BEFORE making posts...

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Mobius1974]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
The web bots did say we would see more of the "Israeli mistake" this summer and fall, and they were right in their forecast of the Israeli incursion into Lebanon last time and their embarrassment by Hizbollah

Could you explain to me why you give any credence to "web bots"? Or why does anyone for that matter?

Not flaming or bashing, I just genuinely want to know. Is it accurate, has it ever been accurate?

Anyway. Yes there will be a middle-east war and yes it's going to be bad for the entire globe.

WW3 aside, 250 dollar a barrel oil will totally pulverize the global economy. Hope you have your lifeboats built

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Of course! I am glad you see my side of the issue.. I am also so happy that you were able to simplify it in such a way,that I was unable to articulate!....

I do not want innocent people to die... I just want the surrounding countries that feel they can exterminate the country of Israel ...to give it a go..

Do you understand how much smack I will be slinging when Israel takes out lebanon/syria/turkey/iran (notice the failure to capitalize where I couldnt find enough respect to do so) all at the same time..

They are picked and prodded.. These countries are playing the media card to the fullest... they provoke 75% of what happens over there.. So let them finally pay the piper..

They will not be saying things like "we are not afraid of you"... If an israeli soldier coughs, an entire town will flinch!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Derek... do you just make stuff up as you go? Quote a source.. I have listed 5 sources.. Including aljazeera and the UN stating the israeli soldiers NEVER crossed the line..

Show us your source saying the road is the border.. show us..When you dont show us .. it will be painfully obvious that you are willing to lie to fit your agenda..

Give us 1 source saying the road is the border!!

yoohoo Derek ...1 sourse on the road border please.......

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mobius1974

Derek... do you just make stuff up as you go? Quote a source.. I have listed 5 sources.. Including aljazeera and the UN stating the israeli soldiers NEVER crossed the line..

Show us your source saying the road is the border.. show us..When you dont show us .. it will be painfully obvious that you are willing to lie to fit your agenda..

Give us 1 source saying the road is the border!!

yoohoo Derek ...1 sourse on the road border please.......

Uh.....

a) calm down.. I don't sit on here all day.
b) I am looking for sources to back up my claim. However, I may perhaps be wrong because there are sources saying the Israeli fence does not follow the blue line exactly.
c) I will update my post when I find something

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I am calm... You just did what all other members in "that" catagory do.

I am sick of seeing it.. You might be asking yourself "what catagory?"

If I were to tell you that 5 Lebanese soldiers went on national TV in lebanon and said, "We started the entire fight..The Israeli soldiers were only protecting themselves..

People in your catagory would say something like this....

1)"The damn Mossad, they must have kidnapped the lebanese soldiers families to make them say that"
2)"those arent lebanese soldiers... they are mossad agents".
3) "Aww those poor Lebanese soldiers are so afraid of the evil Israelis... They will even lie out of fear for them"

Its getting bad around here... The willingness to just type anything without one ounce of proof or facts...

Its rather pathetic if you ask me... Dont worry, I know you wouldn't ask me anything, I must be a zionist agent!!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Then why wasnt the fence built in the appropriate place? sounds like more Isreal BS to me...they should of made a phone call easy enough to do these days..."hey Lebanon we were wanting to trim that tree on the other side of the fence...ya mind if we move past the fence...sure sure we know its our land there, but you know we didnt want to start an international incident based on this"......wow a lil sound judgment can go a long way no?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowfoot

EVERYONE agrees ...that has done any research... THEY DIDNT CROSS THE BORDER>. They even called the UN to let them know what they were planning to do....ON THEIR OWN LAND..
the UN official statement is "Israel did NOT cross the blue line (the border)

Look everything up I just typed.. My information is verifiable...not laughable lies....

Does anyone around here look into anything they plan on adressing? I know allot of you do your due diligence... but damn it.. I hate agruing well known facts!!

Dont worry.. blame israel if it "completes you" Disreguard facts... its ok.

Aljazeera called the land between the fence and the border... the warning zone...

"Why didnt they put the fence in the appropriate place?"...
Lets address the words "appropriate place"....I agree .. THEM DAMN JEWS>>> cant even put a fence in the right place...maybe they created cancer and aids too!!!...sarcasm... in case someone ::cough:: wasn't bright enough to pick up on that.

Lets imagine for a second that the israelis are intelligent...

MAYBE,...they wanted to leave some open space between the fence and the actual border.... because they would have some say in what goes up next to the fence... OMFG SUPRISE!!! wow look how logical that was...

maybe they are "thinkers" and didnt want some visual blocker being installed right at the fence to impare the ability to acess threats at the fence..

If you dont know something...dont state your opinion as fact... If it turns out to be false.... That makes your opinion a lie.. Fact. PERIOD!!!

"Check mate athiests ....
2nd corinthians in your face!!!!"
Stars for the person that can tell me who said that.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Paul said it, and you are correct, stand down.... Let sleeping dogs lie...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Your making me laugh...I know all the particulars here. The POINT I am making is that an incedent could of been avoided.

I did not refer to Jews as Im not anti anything much less Semite. I dont want to refer to you as irrational and angry, since your words play that out nicely enough on their own.

My point is if you and your neighbor share a fence and they have a tree branch hanging onto your property you dont enjoy...sure you have the right to cut it down and possibly inflame relations over nothing...OR you can be a civilized human being(note: not civilized jew, muslim or otherwise) and knock on your neighbors door and talk to them about it....shux thats sooo hard to do isnt it?

Your intellect is nothing to parade around , and certainly not one from what I read that deserves to put other peoples down. Seriously who do you think you are?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Well i guess Netanyahu put everyone on notice so there better not be any crying and wining the next time they fire the freakin rockets. When Israel comes back and cold rocks they @sses then nobody can say they werent warned!!!! Deal with it b!thces!!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
"MAYBE,...they wanted to leave some open space between the fence and the actual border.... because they would have some say in what goes up next to the fence... OMFG SUPRISE!!! wow look how logical that was... "

Seriously? That is so funny, why not build the fence to the margin and avoid all doubt...how obtuse can you get...rant over.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

That from the Princeof Peace, nice sentiment...proof is in the pudding right there, who are the war mongers?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowfoot

Same reason you dont build your house right on your property line maybe? wow..
Forget I adressed you.. you will not accept logic or facts.. there is nothing more for us to talk about.

Do some research... take off the Israel blinders and read up on this.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join