It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu "We will hit with immense force"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowfoot

Your all the same .. See where i typed Jew or semite?/ Nope because i didnt.. I am bright enough to know the difference between a people/religion and a country.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
lol I was responding to YOUR logic, but I agree...I have nothing further to say with the likes of you. Debate is one thing, being irrational and making suppositions is another, perhaps you should read your own responses before railing on peoples responses to them, you make no sense, just a bunch of anger special one. Good day

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowfoot
reply to post by Mobius1974

Your making me laugh...I know all the particulars here. The POINT I am making is that an incedent could of been avoided.

I did not refer to Jews as Im not anti anything much less Semite. I dont want to refer to you as irrational and angry, since your words play that out nicely enough on their own.
Never said anti semite or anti jew......

My point is if you and your neighbor share a fence and they have a tree branch hanging onto your property you dont enjoy...sure you have the right to cut it down and possibly inflame relations over nothing...OR you can be a civilized human being(note: not civilized jew, muslim or otherwise) and knock on your neighbors door and talk to them about it....shux thats sooo hard to do isnt it?

Do you just decide to type something and run with it? Do you intake any info before making a statement?

The tree was on Israeli land.. The israelis never touched lebanese soill... do you have any other hollow thoughts you want to debate?

Your intellect is nothing to parade around , and certainly not one from what I read that deserves to put other peoples down. Seriously who do you think you are?

Lol.. I am harsh and abrasive.. so that defines my intelligence? I sure hope if ET lands he doesnt talk to you... Anyone that doesnt express themselves in your confort zone must not be intelligent?... you'd have the ET'S lynched.. Your funny... really really funny.. keep talking please.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Mobius1974]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

woah dude chill.

youve both got points. more or less.

The next week or 2 we will see if Hamas, Hezbollah, lebanon, Iran, Syria and the west are prepared to take the gloves off.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

officials said.

The clash started after an Israeli soldier on a crane dangled over a fence

news.yahoo.com...

yes on the other side of the fence is my side too
thats the whole problem right there

here come the Israeli suicide shrinks

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Dan.. is attempting to bait me.. he is smart enough to have researched this.. He knows the fence is not the border.. Dan has read this thread.. Dan is a smart man... we do not see eye to eye on anything Israel... but, it is what it is.. And Israel never crossed the border (blue line)

I truely am done until I have more time.. I have posted several links from Aljazeera to the official UN report.. stating that the fence is 5 meters/15 feet from the border in some places... more in others..

It has been real... Some purple cush and some sleep does a body good.. nyte all!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Well.. yeah. I don't know what "category" you are referring to. Perhaps you mean one of those "people who aren't a friend of Israel?" If so, you are correct.

What would I say if 5 Lebanese soldiers opened fire on the IDF? I'd say good for them. The Israeli government and the IDF do enough on their own to warrant the public opinion they are today receiving. They constantly violate Lebanese airspace, they destroy homes, farms, irrigation and everything else they possibly can on Palestinian land, under the guise of "God gave that land to us". Its a joke. Its pathetic. They demonize the Muslim faith, yet they do the same amount of crazy BS on a daily basis. Then they have the gal to play victim anytime something happens. People in America may be slow and forgetful, but I am not. And I have not forgotten that the IDF MURDURED a US Citizen recently. 4 shots to the head while he was lying on the ground. Yet we forgive and forget. Our congress sucks the proverbial ... well... you know... of Israel every single day. They put Israel before America constantly and it makes me sick.

I make no apologies for disliking the IDF (perhaps not all the soldiers but damn sure their commanders, and their government).

But I also know that there is no arguing, or discussion to be had with people who have their minds made up. I'm not an angry person and I will choose to politely disagree with you.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by DerekJR321]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Kinda sux when they've been put on notice so that they cant b!tch and complain when they get a hella response doesnt it? Hmmm.

All is quiet now but if Hamas or Hezbo decises to launch some rockets then they reap what they sow. And hopefully those animals wont use the general population as shields but seeing that those Arabs are freaking cowards and the biggest pusssies around i wouldnt doubt it.

Originally posted by Shadowfoot
reply to post by princeofpeace

That from the Princeof Peace, nice sentiment...proof is in the pudding right there, who are the war mongers?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
You know what makes me tired? All the Israeli apologists. All the "oh they have a right to defend themselves" people.

I have seen much evidence that Israel crossed over into Lebanese territory to remove a tree that was blocking their surveillance cameras. They were warned by Lebanon on several occasions NOT to cross into their territory, yet they did it anyway. And somehow that is a gross provocation by Lebanon. Somehow THEY started it. Warning shots were fired. In return, Israel launched white phosphorus artillery shells, spun up an Apache and ended up killing 5 people.

REALLY? Oh wait.. im sorry I forgot. Israel is the land for gods chosen people. Get those smelly brown Muslims off the holy land. Who cares how many of them die right? RIGHT?

You know when the world will be a better place? When ALL religious fanatics are removed from this world, Muslim, Christian and Jew alike. Anyone who seriously believes that Israel was given to them by god... like.... I dunno.. Do you believe the f&%*ing Keebler elf's really make cookies in a tree???!?

Get over yourselves. If "Israel has a right to defend itself" then by all means, defend yourselves. But don't expect the United States to hand you your weapons and funding. Take your cowardly selves and go deal with YOUR problems YOURSELF.

And why should we not give Israel funds and weapons, we given them to everyone else int the middle east and look how thats turn out for us. They are an good ally and in my opinion looking back on their history, I would be arming every citizen I have to the teeth and responding to all attacks with overwhelming force.

Okay lets say your right and a tree on lebonese land is blocking the view of their cam. They go over and cut down a tree. Sounds very tense and provocative of an action. Im sure it warranted starting a shooting incident with Israel when times are so tense.

[edit on 8/4/2010 by Phedreus]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
the DMZ between the koreas is there for a good reasons
if the NK would go cross that border
and with a crane would go snatch some trees
on the SK side...

SK/US would condemn that provocation
like the Lebanese condemned it

this crane thing is a clear provocation
to attempt a retaliation from the Lebanese
so it can have another excuse to invade
and make another illegal war
with thousand of innocent that will die

who provocated first ... yes its Israel

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

See what I mean... No matter how far down the rabbit hole we travel, Some how Israel is at fault.. Now we are settling on the placement of the fence?...

Nothing to see here.. there is no debate. The only debate here is how many parts of this Israel is to blame for.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mobius1974
reply to post by Ben81

See what I mean... No matter how far down the rabbit hole we travel, Some how Israel is at fault.. Now we are settling on the placement of the fence?...

Nothing to see here.. there is no debate. The only debate here is how many parts of this Israel is to blame for.

from your part i can only see that
ISRAEL IS NEVER AT FAULT
typical

[edit on 8/5/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Originally posted by deadred

I'm sorry, I don't blame the Isrealies one bit.

its okay you dont have to apologize, after all it is you're opinion.

Are they suppossed to just sit and take this?

sit where and take what? do you mean sit in the middle east and take other peoples land? if so then no, they are not supposed to do that. just because it says that the land belongs to them in a book doesn't mean its true. i mean come on, the book is thousands of years old and its been modified and misinterpreted on so many levels.

If you look at a map of the third world starting at Saudi Arabia and work west you can lay hand breath upon hand breath until you get to Isreal, where you see the width of your little finger.

i dont see you're point here, however that land is the heart of the arab and muslim world. maybe if the israelites decided to share and make 2 states then we'd have a better shot at world peace. palestanians dont want to live in saudi arabia, why would they? its a desert, so hot and worse its ruled by filthy saudi elites who force laws that even the prophet mohammed didnt enforce in his time. if you have ever been to israel/palestine and breath the fresh air you'd think its heaven.

Why can't they just leave these people alone?

to answer this question we'll have to ask another one, who wont leave who? i mean the british have been in the middle east since the 1900s and they helped the zionist back in palestine way before the nazis came to power. the british never left the middle east, then came the americans and the same thing. do you know why? its a religious war. those illuminati nwo guys really believe in ancient prophecy, and they know how important the middle east is. they cant leave the arabs and in order to control them, they must divide them. they have done that successfully, take a look at the arabs today.

After the Holocost, I don't blame Isreal any one bit for feeing like they do. Not just no, but Hell no!

sure it was wrong but that doesnt mean they can do it to other peoples them selves. warsaw ghetto vs gaza ghetto.

we all have 7million jews printed in our minds, but there is alot of evidence that suggest the number to be much lower. and if you carefully follow the jewish migration (Aliyah) from 1882-1939 then you will realise that there wasnt even as much as 7million jews in nazi occupied territory. more polish died in the death camps than jews.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Screw Netan-Yaahoo he would lead the world to nuclear destruction. He doesn't care about the rest of the world only his little piece of it.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Phedreus

You want the EXACT reason why we shouldn't be giving Israel money or weapons?

How about the FACT that since 1976 we have been breaking international law by providing them with any funding or weapons. Under the Symington Amendment and the Glenn Act of 1976, it is ILLEGAL to provide money, weapons or any other funding to a country who is known to have nuclear weapons and yet not a member of the NNPT.

Reference (en.wikipedia.org...)

The Foreign Assistance Act of 1961 was amended by the Symington Amendment (Section 669 of the FAA) in 1976. It banned U.S. economic, and military assistance, and export credits to countries that deliver or receive, acquire or transfer nuclear enrichment technology when they do not comply with IAEA regulations and inspections. This provision, as amended, is now contained in Section 101 of the Arms Export Control Act (AECA).

The Glenn Amendment (Section 670) was later adopted in 1977, and provided the same sanctions against countries that acquire or transfer nuclear reprocessing technology or explode or transfer a nuclear device. This provision, as amended, is now contained in Section 102 of the Arms Export Control Act (AECA).

We all know very well that Israel has nuclear weapons, they just don't fully admit it.

Funny how we are so quick to impose sanctions on Iran for "maybe possibly we think so" building nuclear fuel, yet we go against our own signed treaties. Funny how we will point fingers of anger at Russia and China, Turkey and Brazil for offering to help Iran (a member of the NNPT), yet we don't at all question Israel's right or possession of nuclear arms. Technology that they STOLE from the United States in the first place.

But no, I forgot.. Israel can do absolutely no wrong at all.

Also, your saying Israel is a good ally. With all due respect, can you name one single thing Israel has done to help or benefit the United States of America? I'm not saying any other nation has done anything either to warrant our help. But then again other nations don't have massive congressional lobbyists in America (AIPAC). Other nations don't murder United States citizens and get away with it (Gaza Flotilla). Other nations don't attack and murder United States soliders and get away with it (USS Liberty). Other nations don't have their "lobbyists" steal nuclear and military secrets from the US and get away with it (______beforeitsnews/story/115/136/Israel_AIPAC_Sells_U.S._Nuclear_Secrets_to_China.html).

[edit on 5-8-2010 by DerekJR321]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Hisham Jaber, Retired Lebanese Army General, claims Israel did not turn border incident into a war on Lebanon because they were testing the Lebanese military's willingness to defend their territory, and because he feels Hezbollah can only be destroyed by Israel if another Lebanese Civil War breaks out, in which he says Israel will hope to capitalise and intervene.

Jaber is referring I think to the rumoured UN tribunal indicting Hezbollah members for the murder of Rafik Harriri. He believes Israel is hinging on a Lebanese Civil War to break out as a result of this, and he awaits Hezbollah Leader's Nasrallah's statement that on Monday he will reveal evidence Israel was behind Harriri's death.

Jaber continues he believes it was in Israel's interest to see Hariri killed in 2005. It resulted in Syria being blamed and being pressured to withdrawing from Lebanon, and the next year, 2006, saw the Israel-Lebanon War break out.

Retired Lebanse Army General Hisham Jaber was speaking to Al Jazeera English's Inside Story along with a Guardian Journalist, and an Israeli professor of Political Science who simply repeats the usual Israeli government mantra.

The video is 22 minutes, 12 seconds long.

About the Israeli crane....the crane was on the Israeli side, but the arm, carrying the Israeli soldier, was not. It was leaning over the fence.

And people can say "But it's still Israeli territory!" if they want, but at the end of the day, the "blue line" is something that both Israel and Lebanon had reservations about in terms of where their territories begin and end.

Israel going down to the fence, right to the border and armed, to "cut some trees" without consulting the Lebanese on the other side of the border just speaks of arrogance.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Regensturm]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
And the machine keeps turning. Methinks someone's trigger finger is getting itchier and itchier. Wonder who the lucky country will be this time.

Aug. 5 (Bloomberg) -- Military officers from Israel and Lebanon told the United Nations they will work to avoid an escalation of border tensions after this week’s clash, the worst since the 2006 war.

Israel, Lebanon Seek to Ease Border Tensions After Deadly Clash

Take anything from Israel that says, "...told the United Nations..." with a grain of salt.

Poor Lebanon. I'm telling you, if Israel kills anymore kids over their BS, this is going to be VERY bad. Grrrrrrrrrr.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I want all out war!!! And dont tell me to join the military... I have tried 2 times.. I had my record expunged still was turned down... So BELIEVE...If I could, I would!!

You said you want all out war. Put it this way, they would not want to put you on the 39th Parralel in case you started something for your desire to see "all out war!!!"

I dont know why I get excited about the idea..

Because you like wars. You like seeing the bombs being dropped and lighting up the night sky. You embrace violence and death, and bullets and the flow of blood and loss of life and the maiming, the destruction of homes and lives.....as long as it does not affect you of course.

You're disaffected and desanitised to war. The horrors of war mean nothing of impact to you because you have not gone through it. You have not experienced the receiving end of the horrors it brings, it's not happening anywhere near you.

You see it happening to 'other people' and 'over there' and it excites you and thrills you. You're not being orphaned, or widowed, your friends and family are not being killed and maimed, your home destroyed, your town bombed to ashes.

So to you, all the Tanks and warplanes and guns doing their bombing and killing is exciting, a break from the norm for you.

You can't deny this, that is what war entails, and if you knew anything about it's horrors you would not want it. You said so yourself that you want "all out war!!!" emphasising your point with three exclamation marks. You want it because it won't effect you. It will affect people you don't know, so you cheer it on.

Of course I dont want children hurt...I also don't want innocent people hurt...But I guess I have to accept that it is going to happen.

Yes you just accept it's going to happen, to people and children you don't know. A very easy thing for someone who has no compassion for someone because they don't know them and because they are nowhere near you and it won't affect them.

If it was war coming to you and your children? You would not want it to happen, nor would you accept that it was going to happen, or state "I guess I have to accept that it is going to happen"

Budlight anyone? ww3 is on our door step.

If WW3 is on our doorstep and it's as bad as it could be, it won't be a Budlight I need. I will need to know my family are constantly safe, and away from danger.

WW3, if or when it comes, will be no drinking party. It will be a killing field gone global. Almost nowhere will be safe.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Regensturm]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by Ben81

We should applaud the UN for telling the truth. Lebanon was the aggressor here and fired the first shots. Hey do you think there's a conspiracy here because you are told Israel is not at fault by the United Nations? Does it not fit your agenda?

I cant simply beleive Lebanon would even come close to provock Israel the excuse to wage another destructive war on their country...

they know they have the power to destroy Lebanon in one night ...
why would they give them a excuse for that .. is non-sens and no logical at all..

I wouldn't give Lebanon credit for having much "sense" in the first place. They've always intentionally provoked Israel for no reason other than to bring attention to themselves. You keep poking the tiger with a sharp stick and sooner or later the tiger will bite your head off.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Regensturm

Ignore Mobius1974, he's just trolling with his hate towards humanity. Anybody wanting all out war need to get their heads examined. He probably walks around everywhere thinking its counterstrike.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join