It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Mind Control Slated for Humanity by 2004

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
GLOBAL MIND CONTROL SLATED FOR HUMANITY BY 2004 THE NEXT REVOLUTIONARY BATTLE WILL BE FOUGHT WITHIN YOUR OWN DNA By Rev. Terry-ana Robinson, MC - [email protected] By Spring 2004, an invasive mind control technology known as a "Frequency Fence" is slated for implementation onto global society. This Frequency Fence is a bio-neurological, electromagnetic induced form of mind control which will block your higher sensory abilities. A literal "perceptual harness" or "mental prison" will be built around you without you even knowing it is happening, and the scariest part is, your five senses will not alert to you that anything is wrong. All electrical power generating stations, and the appliances that draw power from them will be utilized as a carrier for this electromagnetic distortion. The human body has a natural immunity against such invasion, which the instigators of this technology will repress by introducing a certain organic, elemental compound into the world's water supply, and by transmitting specific wave spectrums of light directly into the human optical faculties. Technologies such as broadcast television, and the internet, will be utilized to transmit the specific wave spectrums of light. Further invasive programming will be subliminally carried through all radio broadcasts, and through the cellular and digital telephone network of towers worldwide. This will serve to enhance this bio-neurological invasion even further. After 6 years, this Frequency Fence will cause a genetic mutation to manifest in the collective human gene pool which will be passed down through pro-creation, thereby permanently scarring humanity. There is no known technological defense against this invasion and there will be no place to hide. This technology will block your higher sensory abilities which will serve to limit your human potential. The blockage of human intuition or your "gut instinct" will be just one of many natural abilities which will be impeded. Another will be your ability to commune with your "Higher Self" or God, systematically cutting you off from your God Source. This is a system that is so insidious that even the elite will be deceived even though some components of this global mind control system are being created by that very elite Another aspect of this bio-neurological invasion will be the creation and implementation of "Holographic Inserts" by 2006. It involves a technology so advanced that three-dimensional reality can be artificially manufactured and inserted right over your present reality scene in a seamless fashion so you will be unable to determine where organic reality ends, and manipulated, artificial reality begins. This could be compared to the "holo-deck" on the popular television series, Star Trek - The Next Generation, only in this case it¹s not science fiction. The plot thickens, in that the instigators of this coming bio-neurological manipulation are counting on you to not even believe in their existence. They are depending on you to have a kind of mentality which suggests that what you can not see or perceive with your five senses does not exist, and therefore cannot affect you. If you do not know an enemy exists, you will not take measures to protect yourself from it. The reality of the situation is quite the opposite. These forces presently poised against you posses a level of technology which surpasses present earth science. Their bio-neurological invasion can definitely affect you and hinder your evolution as a species in more ways than you can presently comprehend, making them an absolute threat to your over all well being. These covert sinister forces are "master geneticists" who are partially human, partially non-human, and extraterrestrial (ET). Some are genetic half breeds that appear fully human in appearance but in reality are human hybrids of ET origin. If your present belief system limits your ability to accept the possibility of beings from other worlds, simply replace ET with the term demon. Because in all right, what these beings intend to do is nothing less than demonic in the truest sense. Through the "human elite" these ET Intruders dominate and control society through such organizations as the Illuminati, Council on Foreign Relations, and the United Nations, to name just a few. These negative factions are largely responsible for the present manipulations humanity is living under. This includes the present "police state" which has been accelerated to deal with the human resistance factor. It also includes most of the government and quasi-government agencies created in the 20th century. If you ever wondered how our country, and ultimately our world society became the way it is, all you have to do is look to the ET Intruders who have been playing humanity against itself for countless generations. By keeping humanity divided, it has less time and inclination to notice who the real manipulators are. As long as we are kept busy and economically enslaved, the majority of humanity will not take notice of what¹s really important. What is really important now is understanding as much of the big picture that is possible. This way you can begin to protect yourself from the coming deceptions which are slated to begin in 2004. There is still time for you to intervene on your own behalf and literally make yourself immune to the coming Frequency Fence and Holographic Inserts. There is no known external technological defense, but there is a way that you can accelerate a natural process within your present genetic code so when the bio-neurological manipulations begin, they will not affect you. We posses the most powerful protective "weapon" of all the human mind/body/spirit organism. We simply need to learn how to use it properly. The human DNA has a 12 strand potential. Most humans only have strands 1, 2 and 3 fully activated, and strand 4 partially assembled but not yet activated. In order to make yourself "invisible" to the coming bio-neurological invasion, you must have a minimum of 4 strands fully activated, and strand 5 at least half assembled. This will require a certain level of interpersonal development and acceleration on your part. There are steps you can take to accelerate the growth of your DNA strands. If you have not already done so, work towards strengthening your personal relationship with God, or your "Higher Power." Refuse to accept victim consciousness, or ideologies which promote a sense of personal dis-empowerment. Work to develop your hidden potentials and higher abilities. Take time to examine your personal beliefs about reality. Realize that thoughts are things, literally. Negative thoughts help to generate negative realities. Rigid, dogmatic, fearful, closed-minded beliefs become literal electromagnetic blockages. Learn to think for yourself rather than give your power away to authority figures without question. Strengthen your mind and exercise your mental muscles. Begin using "mind technologies" that work to enhance mental and emotional development. Some helpful techniques are meditation, and the use of affirmations, visualizations, self-hypnosis, bio-feedback, and dream reprogramming. All of these activities will help you to strengthen your mind and help you to call your higher potentials into use. Strengthen your body with exercise and/or yoga. A diet containing less chemical additives, red meats, caffeine, drugs, alcohol, salt, sugar and artificial sweeteners will help immensely. Also try to avoid irradiated and over processed foods. The body is also strengthened by conscious breathing and controlled breath exercises. Learn to heal your past. Holding grudges and resentment against others will only serve to limit your higher development. Work to heal your emotions. Contemporary emotional clearing work can facilitate the releasing of blocked energy centers in the physical body which can serve to rapidly accelerate DNA strand development. Seriously reevaluate your personal ideas about the issue of ET visitation and support those who are petitioning for the government to release data on UFO activity. Realize that much information regarding these subjects has been purposely withheld from the public for reasons of national security. This knowledge now freely circulates within unofficial networks. If you seek out this information you'll find an overwhelming body of knowledge which supports the premise of an active ET visitation scenario. Seek to empower yourself through "leading edge" knowledge, for this will be your greatest asset in this coming confrontation. Use it wisely and share it with others so that a critical mass can be achieved before 2004. If at least 8% of the global population is able to embody 4.5 strands or higher within their operational DNA code, the Frequency Fence and Holographic Insert Technology will be disabled globally, and the Intruder ET's bio-neurological manipulations will fail. In order to achieve this 8% goal, everyone who has the calling must work rapidly to embody as many of the aforementioned techniques, or other personal practices which they feel can assist DNA strand development, into their daily practice. The ET Intruders are convinced that collective humanity will not rise to this occasion and succeed in achieving this 8% critical mass by 2004. The American Revolution was fought and won by a small minority of patriots who were willing to stand for what they believed in and through this conviction advanced technology on their side, but they are petrified of the awesome power of the human spirit. This is the very reason why they wish to block our connection to God, because this is where we draw our greatest power from. Many of you have already taken steps in reclaiming your personal sovereignty by refusing to accept so-called government benefits in place of God-given rights, and through the process of Redemption. The next level of your awakening is to take the necessary steps to ensure that your spiritual sovereignty is not stolen away from you. Rev. Terry-ana Robinson, MC and partner Rev. Ayeisha (Isha) Doellgast, MC, of the Melchizedek Cloister, are founders of ISA (International Sovereignty Alliance). They currently offer resources for reclaiming your personal and spiritual sovereignty, including advanced techniques for accelerating DNA growth. Contact them at: ISA, P.O. Box 149, Kapaa, Hawaii [96746]. Phone: 808-937-4350 Fax: 760-281-6573 (reprinted with permission)

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   
ELF mind-control technology has already been in place for eons, and since the mid 20th century it has been in the hands of Earth governments.

These technologies are mostly designed to subliminally programme the populous, but some of them can make attempts at toying with your extrasensory abilities.

I would suggest that anyone fearing ELF interference with their thoughts visualise a violet bubble surrounding their entire body, with a mirror-like reflective surface on the outside to reflect away the ELF. This is a psychic protection technique embedded in your own DNA. It will work if you allow it to.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Your information regarding the aliens that created the Illuminati is not totally accurate.

The Draco Reptilians were on Earth before any mammalian species.

Earth-humans are all Reptilian-human hybrids. The Illuminati fit into the same species category as the rest of us. They are merely a subspecies in which the DNA is an approximate 50/50 split between human and Reptilian DNA, so that the Reptilian form is no longer merely implicate, but can be made explicate through a process commonly referred to as 'shapeshifting'.

Yes, the Illuminati are shapeshifters, but they are not aliens. They are the same species as us. They merely have more Reptilian DNA.

The Draco are behind the New World Order, ultimately, but it is being carried out by Earth-based mafias--primarily 13 European Royal Families called the Illuminati.

The history behind Earth and why the Draco are interested in (re)conquering it is complex, but basically they want the Earth because of its location in terms of hyperspace travel and because of its physical location in the galaxy as part of the periphery. They intend to conquer the galactic periphery so that they can work their way inward and conquer the rest (they hope). I highly doubt that they will ever succeed at this, but they have already taken quite a lot of it. Somehow, in an alternate universe they do control most of the galaxy.

They are master strategists, so it will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
The Draco are not 'demons'. They are a militaristic and hierarchical society which gave birth to the most ancient civilisation on Earth, Lemuria.

They can be brutal, and they do not have very complex emotions, but 'demons' is a somewhat harsh term. Some of their Astral deities, however, can indeed be described as demons.

If you're wondering what a Draco Reptilian looks like, this is a depiction of one of the warrior caste:

www.deviantart.com...

Or rather a variation on the warrior species, with a crown of ridges (whereas they usually only have a single ridge down the middle of the head), and a more snakelike skin (whereas they usually have a rather crocodile-like skin).

In all, there are 7 Reptilian species in the Draco hierarchy, each with its own assigned caste. The highest caste is comprised of white, winged beings which are around 7-9 feet tall. The lowest caste are 5-foot tall, scrawny, lizard-like drones with mind-control implants. The warriors are the exact middle caste.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   
And there is no such a thing as 12-strand DNA.

It is New Age disinformation.

DNA can only be comprised of 2 strands.

Look, if you want a source of accurate information on the Illuminati, Stewart Swerdlow probably has the most accurate that I have seen, comparing to personal experience and information from other reliable sources:

www.stewartswerdlow.com

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
how in the world could someone build something like this weth out us knowing it. that imposible would it impare compuication divices like cell phones and tv recepton on HDTV and othe such divices.

i think this is imposible becouse the humand mind has a sub concish mind that would have to be controled to but that imposible during the day.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
This stuff makes the x-files sound like a documentary...

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hmm...

It's 2005 and I'm still reading prisonplanet.com

Guess their plan didn't work to well, eh?

Sadly enough, all you need is control of the mainstream media to manipulate 99% of humanity.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Maybe this article was written by some religious person trying to get everybody to start praying to their god and self improving because there are too many ninnies in society?

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthMagnet
Hmm...

It's 2005 and I'm still reading prisonplanet.com

Guess their plan didn't work to well, eh?

Sadly enough, all you need is control of the mainstream media to manipulate 99% of humanity.

thats what religion has been doing for thousands of years.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I can tell ya right now with names like Rev. Terry-ana Robinson, MC and partner Rev. Ayeisha (Isha) Doellgast, MC, of the Melchizedek Cloister, are founders of ISA (International Sovereignty Alliance). ...its propaganda. They probably sell alot of meditation tapes and nutritional supplements promising to activate your god-dna

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
It sounds like a steaming pile of dung to me
I mean its already 05!!

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Lawks-a-mercy, I love this junk!
A natural immune system against electromagnetic distrortion! Phew I love it.
I was just about to rant when I realised that Warpboost said it all.
I really don't know why those white, old men who run the world from their smoky, darkened rooms hate us all so much.
I wonder if anyone from the military has ever approached them about an invention that is beneficial to the public and that would bring the world to a higher level.

"No, no" they would say, "how can we be like the evil dudes out of the X files or be the shadowy figures in The Bohemian Club"

Jeez.

fum

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
i cant read this my head is burning every word starts going everywhere the screen starts turning blue my vision is getting blurry and theres a weird feeling in the back of my head tingling im not even sure i can finish this sentence i feel like im ganna faint is this mind control being used on me to prevent ymself from hearing this information?

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
This is a paradox in a paradox in a paradox... oh wait my magic purple buble just kicked in.

This is a paradox that you could even post this if they were mind control.

Edit* My brainslug just told me to turn you in next time my controller comes by to feed him.

[edit on 28-8-2005 by TheDarkFlame]

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Huh. I'm glad I read this. I tried the purple bubble. It's a good thing we have protection like that embedded in our DNA 'cause I don't know what I'd do otherwise.

For a second there, I forgot the world was full of idiots.

[edit on 28-8-2005 by oxgoad]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
The Easy Way Or The Hard Way

This is way more trouble than needed, and requires way too many people to cooperate, which is why I seriously doubt this article's assertions are correct.

High technology is not needed to control minds. All that is needed is to control what information people are exposed to, and tailor it to an agenda of control.

As the Information Age blossoms, the manipulation of information and public perception will become the true means by which mass mind control is achieved.

And that started a long time before 2004.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
How can the goverment or what ever do this to people...??!?
I say they will go to hell where they should go and we should
help them get there faster but first i have to wait to 30 years old
and have 100% proof...

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 03:57 AM
link   
You guys are a bunch of iditos. Open your eyes and look around you. This planet is filled with ET's and we don't even know it. The food we eat is full of artificial garbage and now they're even creating Hydroponic vegetables and other #, it's all designed to eat away at our brains and our minds and make us braindead so we're not awake to anything. I bet you soon they will start putting little bits of mind controlling drugs into the biggest, legal industries on this planet, cigarettes and alcohol. The Psyches are already giving sane people drugs to so called "help them" which actually ends up making them insane when they were sane in the first place. It's the ones that speak up and tell the world what's going on that they lock into a mental institute and give them "good" drugs that will "help" them, but instead these drugs are just a wall to reality, it gives you a fake perception of life and eats away at your instincts. The ones that are aware of all this crap going on in the world today, people like me, are the ones who get locked away. The government don't want these people to reveal it all so they get an order out from the court to lock them up.

And think about it, phones, TV and computers mind controlling? Yeees! It's such a simple thing. TV and computers are already taking over the world. People belive these days only what they see on Television and read in the magazines and try and change their life and ideals accordingly, ideas are being put in their head and they think that's reality when really it's just a bunch of fiction and just silly programmes writen by talented writers. And computers, watch the way a child barely at the age of 9 stares at his screen night after night, in awe, he is hypnotized by the lights. All the false information he is ingesting in his brain will surely have some disastrous effect later on....

Just think about this guys, it's not a joke, these things really are happening. Maybe we are at a lighter stage at the moment, the beginning of a new hypnotized world, but it will catch up quickly, as the years go by just watch the planet fall into darkness and fake illusions. And ET's (Extraterestrials), watch out because they are among us already, they can shape into anything they like, you never know, you could be talking to one right now.....

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I'm not so sure that junk food was designed to control our minds. If you knew anything about what it costs to make crap like that, you'd realize that the reason they use artificials and chemicals is because it's CHEAPER.

And, in case you didn't know, alcohol has always been mind altering.

Yes. None of us know that the planet is "filled with ET's". None of us know how to prove it either, since "they can shape into anything they like, you never know,".

Who's a bunch of idiots now?

[edit on 27-4-2006 by oxgoad]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join