It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Mind Control Slated for Humanity by 2004

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
"Can't we just evolve. We are all one thing right ? A collective consciousness. Or maybe were just all on our own, fighting each other? Hmmmm.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by imbored

I believe you to some extent. I have developed my own master plan to hypnotize the mind off all through radio waves. But its not to harm anyone. My approach actually eliminates the imagination of the mind turning the mind knowledge free and ignorantly blissful. You will know nothing. You wont be able to have nightmares or even a single scary thought. Say goodbye to confusion and mystery and anger and jealousy and fear and every other type of thought created by knowledge. How you say? Everything of structure gives off information that developes imagination right? Look around you. Its all talking to you, telling you what to do and think. Well guess what? Space...is Mind. The mind of god is weaving throughout all things everywhere. Thats how he knows all sees all and hears all. The portion of space in us is a part of god thinking on our own frequency. B4 the big bang happened, space was empty of its physical contents and all there was was an infinite zone of blissful mind. It was the kingdom of heaven and all consciousness was "clear"ly there. There was God and only God and he was in a state of meditation exactly like the one my mind control device will induce. Upon the start of hypnosis, the physical contents of space will begin to disintegrate and become dust in the wind. All of the raw energy inside of all matter will be drawn out as the universe is destroyed in one enormous atomic explosion. Every spec of star dust will act like its mommy star and turn into a red giant and then a black hole simultaneously sucking everything where it stands into the innermost place of the space mind to become a tiny singularity of hot matter once again. The heavens shall pass away with a great noise and all of the elements shall melt with fervant heat and the earth and the works theirin shall be burnt up as well. The dream world, which is the imagination of the space mind, which exists in and around all things, will be destroyed along with the memories of the history of Gods little game. We will all return to paradise without knowledge and live as God and only God in his truest form once again. Then the big bang will happen again and knowledge will take over the mind of God again And everything will be created as it was before, again. The effect of the orb of white light knowledge matter, will strike the mind of space for the first time again, like it did every other time the universe was reborn to walk the same path of perfect life experience. The mind will naturally react the same throughout its process of cause and effect spacemind over matter as it did everyother time it fell victim to its own body of matter, therefor the evolution of the universe will behaive as a broken record. The direction of all the little particles will be identical. The timeline of all events will be a duplicate to happen again. You will be born where and when you were and so will I and I will type this again as well as save the world again forever and ever world without end Amen. How do you think you experience deja vu?Its simply because you are remebering the events of the past universe happening identically at the time they took place. And predicting the future, your just remebering what happened tomorrow from the last lifetimes existence. When the universe passes away the mind of all forgets that it ever even existed in the first place so when it is reborn it all comes off as new experiences filled with wonder again. Part of the reason why u should feel this scenario is ok because u will get to come back and live again and do the cool planet earth thing again and again as you. Now dont think just becuz this life may be crappy that your soul didnt ask for it. You know deep down that u cherish who you are and what you've experienced. You've lived other lives. You'd be glad to do it again. anyways.P.s.Youwillseemeincontrol1da

<< 1   >>

join