It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Pyramid UFO Seen In China.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Hello fellow ATSers!

I just came across this video on youtube of a huge pyramid UFO flying over Xi'an city, China. I don't know what to make of it!?! It looks so real, it must be fake.

www.youtube.com...

Any thoughts?

P.s: I used search but came up with nought on this.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
To the skeptic:
Since the video's audio has firecrackers being fired throughout it, I would say that the Chinese were celebrating something. I would think that this is nothing more than a Macy's day type parade float. or something similar.

To the believers:
Write to the government and request that the Chinese to stop shooting at the visitors.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I dunno.... there is a lack of movement for one (on the large 'ufo')

Is this not just a huge balloon over the city?
I thought I heard crackers or fireworks in the background.

Something about it just seems fake-ish, and for a new video the recording looks really old.

Edit to add: ChickUFO- You beat me to it!

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Tripple_Helix]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Interesting video, The movement of the smaller ufo around the larger one is interesting, not to mention the shape. Hard to say if it is real or not.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Wasn't this proved to be a kite flying festival. Definitely has threads out there about this.

Edit to add www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3-8-2010 by tarifa37]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Guys and girls...

If you would like to know how easy it is to fake this stuff, take a look at this-

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChicUFO
To the skeptic:
Since the video's audio has firecrackers being fired throughout it, I would say that the Chinese were celebrating something. I would think that this is nothing more than a Macy's day type parade float. or something similar.

Floats and balloons were my first thoughts but it just don't cut it for me.

The tallest building in Xi'an city is 748ft, to me this UFO looks higher than that. What would be the point to a float being that high?

And what about the little "pyramid".

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

YUP!!!

AND, this one. The Federation is now at war with the Empire!!

Giant buckets of salt for sale!! Get while they last!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I believe the video to be interesting. It captured my attention when I watched it.

The people that beat me to my post have raised some excellent points, it sounds like there are fireworks or something going off in the background. Now, I dunno if the date referenced in the video Jan 28th, is of any significance in this area of china but again all interesting.

The object in the video, if it is a UFO, which it is in the sky and we can not identify has some special characteristics, again mentioned by the video.
-Its hovering,
-It has a satellite like hovering ufo around it
-There appears, at the end of the video to be a structural change of the large ufo.

Props to the OP. Good find.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
appears to be the same thing that was over the Kremlim but without the rotating one. I'd say this one is a hoax.

Moscow

..OH, and Columbia, too

Columbia

..OH, and the UK

UK

Just someone's attempt to make people think there is an "invasion" type scenario over major cities most probably caused by the remaking of "V"

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Judging by my estimates I would put the "craft" at 1000-1200ft high.

The craft itself I would say is 400-500ft long with its satellite being about 100ft.

I really don't think its a kite or balloon, it could be CGI but i'm no expert in detecting that. Can anyone help?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Honestly, that video sucks. The editing sucks. Looks like 2D images slapped onto a video. The objects have no depth to them, and it doesnt even look real.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

hahaha brilliant
that death star would # you up!!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
you guys are obviously missing the point. The reptilian shapeshifters like Obama use giant pyramid-shaped beamships to travel through the stargate

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Damn whats with all the (think their funny) skeptics today!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ChicUFO

now there is a balanced review!

kudos & star for considering more than one position on the subject!

simply outstanding.

thanks ChicUFO,
et

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

humor helps some people keep and open mind, while also serving as a possible defense mechanism when discussing things we do not fully understand or know how to comprehend fully.

don't take it too personally. humor can be a possible ingredient to a very large group of truisms, i think.

don't get discouraged by it.

pleasentries,
et

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Skeptics is one polite way of putting it. I prefer to use the term clever [snip].

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

The tallest building in Xi'an city is 748ft, to me this UFO looks higher than that. What would be the point to a float being that high?

i wish other ATSers would start handing out stars and flags for posts and threads in where the fellow ATSer demonstrates some capacity to do some homework and gather some specific information and facts concerning the subject matter.

although, i too am guilty for handing out stars to those posts which bring a little light hearted humor to the discussion.

thanks for doing a little research and sharing what you find with fellow ATSers ALOSTSOUL.

you are on my friends list for your efforts, hope this doesn't offend you.

much appreciated,
et

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
Wasn't this proved to be a kite flying festival. Definitely has threads out there about this.

Edit to add www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3-8-2010 by tarifa37]

true, and good recall.

... and as a rule of thumb ....

if any possibly legitimate video of a "ufo" sighting has been on the internet for more than 6 months, it may have been already discussed in some detail here on ATS.

my advice (which most of the time i adhere to) is when posting a new thread on subject matter that may be a little older than this week, use the ATS search and plug in key words, to see if a thread on this subject matter may possibly exist already, and add to it.

although, i still give props to the opening poster for doing a little homework about the this.

ats is fun,
et

top topics

<<   2 >>

join