It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montana Daylight "Ufo" sighting July2010

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunshineLaws
Why the sigh? So you can explain the optics. Cool. I haven't heard of anyone you mentioned that he surrounds himself with. I take it you don't approve? I'll have to search around about them for myself and see what's what. The sigh was a little dramatic/condescending. :shrugs:

All that for a sigh...? You posted a lot of words about that, but 0 words about my explanation..

Given that the sigh followed a reference to a group of known hoaxers like Alison Kruse and Jose Escamilla (and I did point this out earlier in the thread), I would have assumed it was obvious it was referring to that. Apparently it wasn't obvious, so let me explain. 'Commando' proudly proclaims his membership of "WISA". But WISA is a group of scammers who promote misinformation, including known hoaxers who have been exposed here at ATS. It even includes Alison Kruse (aka 'seeingufospa'), who is known for not only misrepresenting her images, but also using a laser pointer illegally - and very dangerously - around aircraft.

Commandorando also has some pretty cool clips of the wildlife in his area too. I enjoyed watching the videos in his collection.

I'm glad you enjoyed his work. Me, I tend to steer away from such folk.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Fair enough. I don't mean to be overly sensitive. It's that just because you feel that they are known hoaxers, does not mean that I will automatically understand you or have the experience of your evidence. I also don't understand the debunker vs believer culture of this forum. I have seen evidence that the owners of this site, are trying to quell this atmosphere, but it seems to be like they are trying to nail jello to a wall. There is too much that will slip, slide and dissolve around the edges.

My position goes like this satirical diary:

It's day XXXXX of my captivity. I keep searching for answers. Yet there appears to be no one out there that knows what the heck is going on. I hear others in the distance, but every time I reach out? They appear to be on hallucinogenic drugs or something.

It's day XXXXX+100 of my captivity. I think I found a group of people that I can discuss my experiences with... Oops! Reptillians, Nazi's and humans are worthless? I've decided to back slowly away...

Day XXXXX+225 of my captivity. I think I finally stumbled across a place that may have serious information into the phenomena I lived through. Not sure yet, there are people posting videos of blurry lights and drunken Latins in costume claiming "positive proof!11!!!!!" When I try to connect with the few, I'm moderated by members and not the Admins?

Day XXXXX+226 of my captivity. I'm going to plug on for a while longer. I live on the side of hope...

edit on 29-10-2010 by SunshineLaws because: Typo correction. I shouldn't try to write with my thumbs. :c /

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
nice vid

<< 4  5  6   >>

join