I'm late to this one, and confess I haven't pored over every page, but I have some concerns about this video.. and its source. First up, it looks
very interesting, and I truly hope it is something worthwhile. If it's real footage, I would put the chances at maybe 80% some sort of craft, eg
chopper (or alien ufo of course!), and 20% flare. The motion is just a bit too stable to be a flare, although it *could* be very 'smooth' wind
However... A look at his youtube history shows a LOT of similar videos, and one in particular, namely v=N2oMKhs_jQo , is really bugging me - I'd
like to show it to a more-video-savvy expert than me before commenting further. Anyone else with CGI experience is invited to take a look at that one
- especially at the first part, I draw your attention to the motion blur (or lack of it, in one area only!)... hmmmmmmmmmm.
And there is something else. I'm not sure if this has been mentioned here, if so I apologise if I'm being er... duplicatory ad hominem...
also feel a little uneasy bringing it up, as no-one is guilty by association... but....
The video author is part of a group called W.I.S.A. - the highly impressive sounding World Infrared Sky Alliance
And the other key members?
* Alison Kruse (seingUFOsPA).
* Jose Escamilla (who appears to be the founder
* Cary Martynuik (LunaCognita).
* Martyn Stubbs (secretnasaman).
Oh dear. I kid you not. And yes, that's the Jose Escamilla of the John Lenard Walson / Gridkeeper / F.A.S.T. fake video debacle, amongst MANY
Anyway, like I said, the video should be judged on its merits, so let's ignore that
- but there are a lot of questions unanswered:
- no other witnesses - do his next door neighbours not see this stuff? No other reports of that thing that day? Are Montanans a bit reticent to look
- the description is very odd - he refers to 2 objects, but doesn't tell us what happened to the other, or pan to it, either during the long
sequence, or after the first disappears.
- where is all the technical information?
- has he been asked to upload the original off-camera footage? After all, he is claiming loudly that he isn't doing this for money...
[edit on 21-8-2010 by CHRLZ]