It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montana Daylight "Ufo" sighting July2010

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hedera Helix
reply to post by Three_moons

Somebody with a youtube account should email this guy and find out where exactly in Montana these sightings are taking place???

[edit on 2/8/2010 by Hedera Helix]

I just asked him a few questions of where he is, what airport is near and or if there is a military base near by. He said he was going to check this thread out, so I guess a little patience is needed now! I will at least share what he responds to me.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Hedera Helix

I just sent him a message. I didn't even know there was youtube mail.

reply to post by yigsstarhouse

You beat me to it.
It'll be nice if he comes over here.

The youtube poster replied as follows.

Its near Helena and they have a airport nearby, approx 4-5 miles from where i was filming. Sound carries well in the mountain valleys so you can hear things at great distance.

[edit on 8/2/2010 by Three_moons]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Ok, I got a response too! I believe he means well. He said he tried to sign up here, but he is having password problem, so, until we get that fixed, this is what he has had to say so far:

hi yig This was just outside Helena MT. Yes they have a airport nearby.We have fort harrison (home away from home for the green beret) near by. Also 100 miles north is malmstrom airforce base and missle silos. UFO activity is not new to the area.We yearly have cattle mutilations thru out Montana. Theres footage from the 50s showing white spheres flying about(find this video on youtube titled, Secret Montana & Utah UFO Films ,posted by nicapufo ) and malmstrom had ufos hovering over silos deactivating several of them.The malmstrom case though old should be able to find info about it. I can assure you what i filmed was not a flare. They have been displaying to me for 5 years now so ive seen this and much more many times. It is good to be skeptical but dont let it change into denial.

So, do we have any more questions while we wait for him to get squared away on password issue? Im trying to remember if this site needs numbers or something in the password? That might be the problem?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Three_moons

Fort William Henry Harrison is the Montana National Guard training facility NW of Helena. It's an AAF restricted area. That could explain the helicopter(s).

[edit on 2/8/2010 by Hedera Helix]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I thought I would post the video he directed us too above just to see. It is a pretty well put together considering how old it is.

in case video doesn't work:

Secret utah and montana footage

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Three_moons
What does anyone make of the 3 white puffs he talks about? I didn't check them all out yet but his youtube channel is all UFO videos except for one.

At first I thought it was smoke from a flare, but now I actually think its a reflection.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
This is so obviously a flare it isn't even funny. You think it's a UFO because some of you wish it to be one? Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

Oh, and I love how the person who took the video added the comment "around this time you can see two of them." Yes, that's what it looks likes when you SHAKE THE CAMERA!!

More crap.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Hudson

I leave open the possibility of reflection as well, but a little different version Hudson.

The light moves behind the powerlines, so its not coming from within an enclosure from which it could have been filmed, nor would it be something that the lens is picking up from an adjacent direction...

Although, I did note that when he zoomed out, it appeared that the skyline on the far side had a setting/rising sun (I assumed it was setting), and therefore could possibly throw a reflection off the bottom of a standard airplane.

What further pushes my mind in this direction is that when the craft veers off to the left and into the cloud, the light goes with it. It could be that it was a self emanating light, but it also could be a reflection.

To clarify this, the videographer could post stills of similar time of day with views to the location of the sun. This could help either eliminate or validate this possibility.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by yigsstarhouse
Ok, I got a response too! I believe he means well. He said he tried to sign up here, but he is having password problem, so, until we get that fixed, this is what he has had to say so far:

you should tell him to type in the password and if its in caps to turn the caps on, i had this problem for months and finally figured it out lol

[edit on 2-8-2010 by fallinstar]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
One word:

Flare.

Although, it's more exciting to think it's some ship. But it's not.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
cool beans! I'm from Montana as well, though I have to admit that UFO sightings aren't exactly common here. I've had one myself but for all i know it could have been an airplane playing tricks on my eyes. The sky out here is very clear though and there is very little light pollution making for a very awesome starry sky

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
In my opinion this is some type of slow moving vehicle (probably
military) that flying high enough for the setting sun to reflect off
of its body.

Since these sightings occur "all the time" according to the guy
that filmed the video, he should record the next 2 or 3 sightings
and post them to YouTube as well. I think we'd have a better
idea of what is being filmed.

Usually when I see these type of vids my bias is towards wanting
to believe the object(s) is a UFO. I just can't conjure up an
otherworldly craft from this one. Nice steady footage though!
That was a welcome change.
-cwm

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
This is so obviously a flare it isn't even funny. You think it's a UFO because some of you wish it to be one? Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

Oh, and I love how the person who took the video added the comment "around this time you can see two of them." Yes, that's what it looks likes when you SHAKE THE CAMERA!!

More crap.

everyone is entitled to an opinion, I guess even you, but you don't gotta be a hater about it. And if it is just a flare, and you are so adamant about it, go prove us wrong then!!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessemole
reply to post by jtma508

A flare, I think not, why during the day? if so, look there is no wind to speak of, clouds are not moving as well.
Spot on moment I'd say.
Thanks Op..
Send that to the MSM, explain it away if they wish..

I know what I've seen in my life.. no flares when I did.

Jesse

Why during the day? Because the guy who made the video wanted it to occur during the day. He fired off a flare and then turned on the camera.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
space station!!!!!!!! hello use your heads guys !!!!!!!!!!1 no i really dont know what it is but that was my first thought

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I would have said it was a parachute flare but it burned for way too long and um...it turned and flew away at the end there.

Good video!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Good footage. I honestly cant decide what it is between a flare or what. Its hard to say a flare, but then it isn't. Still giving credit. AWESOME footage.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
it's a star. i know you've all seen those stars that appear a couple of hour before dark, even when the sun is out you can see them.

expert debunker will no doubt throw 199586574943874 links in here with pics of chinese lantern, just a heads up.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

Seriously looks like a flying pyramid to me when you see it close up. With an all seeing eye on the top, all lit up. ITS THE MASONS ....RUN!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

A star? Ive been fooled by the brightness of a planet before(Venus) but that's no star in the video. Planets and stars dont move like that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join