It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GLOBAL CATASTROPHE ALERT...06.-07.Aug.2010

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

And that same type of stuff happens each and every day. Sadly that's just a normal news headline for the world.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
reply to post by luxordelphi

And that same type of stuff happens each and every day. Sadly that's just a normal news headline for the world.
Yeah I'd agree,
none of that is news today,.
Now,. Yellowstone erupting, Hurricane slamming into New York, Iran in a full scale Nuke war with Israel,or one of my favorite wishes,. A city sized meteor hits the planet somewhere.
That would be catastrophic news..

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Thanks for your response. I appreciate the time and effort you took to inform me. I will look into to this.

I am unable to get the links to work. How do I find 9/15/1956? Which website do you use to look at past plantetary positions?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Well , just a few hours left here in the midwest,.
besides a M1 solar flare,. all it calm as calm can be

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hypattia
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Thanks for your response. I appreciate the time and effort you took to inform me. I will look into to this.

I am unable to get the links to work. How do I find 9/15/1956? Which website do you use to look at past plantetary positions?

You are more then welcome.

First, I use a astronomy program called 'stellarium'. It is a free download, just google it. It does seem to take alot from my computer to run it, I could not run it on my old computer. So if you are not able to use that....there are still other options that I found and used before I used it.

I used to check heavensabove.com daily. What I did was I first started out with comparing the 'sun' positions from astrology and compared them to astronomy.

Earthsky gives accurate info and now and then you will find spaceweather.com telling what constellation the sun or moon is in.

Without Stellarium or using the starry night sky widget I linked (did any of the links work?) I would not be able to look back to 1956.

But I can do that, with stellarium and the starry sky widget...and I have a thread that I offer to do just that for others to give them the real positions of the spheres and the constellations they were in on one's birth (or also any date that is important to them).

You can check out the chart at the bottom of the following link and see the differences in 'tropical positions'.....'sidereal positions'....and 'sun in constellation'.

en.wikipedia.org...

Let me know if any of the links worked or not, Ill be glad to repost and give you a way to look up the info without a link, you just might have to do some navigating.

On the above link you will see that in tropical astrology, all the 'signs' are broken down into pretty much equal amounts of space. These divisions are imaginary, made up by man....they do not represent what we see in the night sky. If you want to know where the Sun was on a certain day...look under the 'sun in constellation' part of the chart.

Let me know if there is anything more I can help you with as you start to look into this. Its been a two year hunt for me, learning about it myself, and still learning.

Just in case you are interested, here is my thread that I have going and would be glad to look into some dates for you but I totally encourage you to learn about it and double check what ever info I give you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Im thinking I might be having link issues and if so....the thread is called 'energies of the cosmos, at your birth'.

Sorry for the edits...

I just looked up 'starry night education' and clicked on the top link the search gave me....then there is a option for 'Interactive sky chart'. Click on that....this is a astronomy widget that you can type in the date, time, and location...and find just about anything. It is a little more time consuming to search the zodiac but it will do the job for your 1956. The only real difference from stellarium program and starry sky is that starry sky does not show boundaries between the constellations. This makes it hard to show if something is on a cusp or if a sphere is inbetween signs of what sign its really in. But this is how I get images to copy and paste after I check stellarium which offers the boundaries.

What I do with starry sky is type in the date and time....then I click on 'east' at the bottom of the start chart. I then use the arrows to move (up and down) through the zodiac. Even without the boundaries, you get a sense of how much of a difference astrology and astronomy have between them now adays.

My best
LV

[edit on 7-8-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I wonder how many false predictions it takes for people to realize astrology is bunk.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by hypattia

Just posting for the sake of you having details...for the chart on that link of wiki wont offer you cusp positions.

On 9-15-1956 the Sun was on the cusp of Leo and Virgo.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Well it appears besides all the
Fires in Russia
The flooding Everywhere across the globe
Threats of war and ongoing wars
A sun increasing it's CME activity
Mass fish die offs
I think it is safe to say, the Cardinal Cross event was non conclusive

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Well that sucks. I stocked up on months of supplies, I also fixed up the bunker and NOTHING happened. Who do I see about getting my money back..

LOL kidding. I did none of that,, I planted some plants, and worked on my garden. Added some rocks around my waterfalls and pond i made this spring.

OP needs to go outside and stop with the fear mongering. It actually should be against the rules to state stuff like "end is coming in 2 days" or any other date...

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Le Colonel

Yeah,, but the predictions on this site keep coming
The guessers will try and try again.
I have yet to connect a valid prediction to an event.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Well it is August 9th now, and nothing happened. August 7th turned out to be a very nice and pleasant day for me. In fact, better than most days. Astrology is so accurate.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
My friends I have been predicting this since early 2008.
www.astrotransits.blogspot.com

Uranus entry in Aries is also a dramatic period worldwide, but only occurs when Uranus crosses mid Aries, and that will be by 2014 onwards, just 84 years after 1930, 1846, 1762... 1510, 1342...

This is stuff like the Great Depression and World War II, American and French revolutions and Laki volcanic eruption, 1848 year of revolutions and Irish famine, the Spanish landing in Americas and Luther revolution, the Black Plague, this is very large-scale events!

<< 1  2   >>

join