It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GLOBAL CATASTROPHE ALERT...06.-07.Aug.2010

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

THe growing trend as of late is
The new posters with 2010 sign up dates
seem to have lost all common sense
in any ability to research factual information.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

Thank you for shoving this opinion on all of us 2010 members !

Very informative.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Thats the most dangerous kind in the bloodlines hands. They follow esoteric astrological magick practices from Egypt and before. They do things long term, passing batons from one generation to the next even, and follow scripts.

Do You Believe in Magick? Part I

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

I am very concerned about this being used either for an event in this time period, or to pull it in. They use the "as above so below" and mirror as much as they can. It involves portals as well though they have no control over those portals at all. They are puppets.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The electricity grid may be threatened; unusual Earth or weather changes could be part of the picture.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

THe growing trend as of late is
The new posters with 2010 sign up dates
seem to have lost all common sense
in any ability to research factual information.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

Thank you for shoving this opinion on all of us 2010 members !

Very informative.
well then if you are going to be one of the few that contain the necessary information seeking ability that it appears that so many lack,.. then pave the way,

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Just curious about how you are able to observe the sun in Cancer. Are you using some special equipment or some special connections or are you timing it from the night side or estimating just before sunrise or just after sunset. Because of the constant spraying of the sky where I am visibility has become a real issue and Stellarium (a site you have mentioned using) always wants to put a tree or bush in front of what I want to see. The upshot is that on many even moonless nights I am left with only a handfull of visible stars to make my observational assumptions by.

I bit of learning with just basic astronomy. Where ever sign the sun rises in, is the same sign it is in that entire day. You can 1) remove the ground view with one of the tools on the bottom right 2) take out the daylight with one of the tools on the bottom right -so that way when you view with out the ground and the daylight, then click on the search button to the left side tool bar and type in sun (or find the sun on your own scrolling through the zodiac.

You can remove your ground/horizon or also search the sun at noon time, that will still the sign the sun is it if you have daylight turned off. On some days the Sun will be riding the cusp of 2 signs.

You can also double check your info with heavensabove.com

Here is their home link
www.heavens-above.com...

Now scroll down and find the 'astronomy sct'....you can then click on the Sun or Moon for that day, or even plant summary data and find out where the Sun, Moon, and planets are at for that day. On the Sun and Moon link, you can click 'next' and 'previous' to see the very day the sun will change signs and moon....and keep track of this day if you wish. The planet summary will not let you do the 'next' and 'previous' days.

So if I click on the Sun link we see that Aug 3 Sun in Cancer....and you can go forward or backwards to see when it entered Cancer and when it will move to Leo.

'Earthsky tonight' is another link I check regularly.

My best
LV

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrogolf
reply to post by triplescorpio

Don't get too disappointed. Something is actually happening. Go to the USGS site and take a look at the number of earthquakes year over year going back 20 years. It's very intersting.

I don't understand how we can take 20 years of recorded information and deem it reliable on a planet that has existed for over 4.5 billion years... What if the cycle is a 30 year one... Then we are missing the first 10 years of it... What if it is a 100 000 year cycle, then what? We can't use data that we have to make stats when we only have 20/4 500 000 000 of the information available... It makes no sense!

It's like guessing the picture of a 2 billion piece puzzle with only 10 pieces in place.

Magnum

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Jandes

A cardinal grand cross is formed, involving Jupiter-Uranus in Aries, Pluto in Capricorn, the Moon in early Cancer, and Venus joining Mars and Saturn in early Libra. The Sun at 15° Leo makes stressful aspects (45°/135°) to the entire grand cross.

But how do you explain that Jupiter and Uranus are not in Aries but in Pisces?

Pluto is not in Capricorn.

Moon will not be in Cancer during this time.

Venus and mars and Saturn are all freshly in Virgo....you can see for yourself by looking up at the sky.

The Sun will not be at 15degrees Leo.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Thankyou for your detailed and thoughtful reply. I am not that enamoured with astronomy programs that don't show heavenly sights as they currently exist BUT perhaps they have updated or corrected to reflect what is. I was hoping you had a method for direct observation but I realize that due to the massive spraying in my sky the handicap of a handful of stars to use in observing is challenging.

Perhaps you could answer another question for me. You have been on this site quite a bit longer than I have. When I searched for this thread this morning, the search engine brought back the information that the last post was on Feb. 8. This programming "error" is becoming tedious and irritating. Is it just me or do you find it so as well? Does Google within the ATS site have a table for converting their dates to the actual dates? Or...does ATS have a site that does that?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Never mind what astrological sign the planets involved are in, it does not matter. It is of secondary importance to the energies exerted by the planets in relation to eachother and Earth.

At what time/date, exactly, do the planets in question form the perfect/exact cross?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by teapot

Jamie Funk of funkastrology has computed the most exact alignment for 3:09:51 UT on Aug. 7 geographically based in NYC using Astrodienst. The alignment is ongoing though before and after. (That is 11:51:09pm local time.) Would be interested if you find the exact geographical line of travel for the most exact alignment time(s.) (My math is not that great.)

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Thankyou for your detailed and thoughtful reply. I am not that enamoured with astronomy programs that don't show heavenly sights as they currently exist BUT perhaps they have updated or corrected to reflect what is. I was hoping you had a method for direct observation but I realize that due to the massive spraying in my sky the handicap of a handful of stars to use in observing is challenging. Perhaps you could answer another question for me. You have been on this site quite a bit longer than I have. When I searched for this thread this morning, the search engine brought back the information that the last post was on Feb. 8. This programming "error" is becoming tedious and irritating. Is it just me or do you find it so as well? Does Google within the ATS site have a table for converting their dates to the actual dates? Or...does ATS have a site that does that?

Hi again!

If you love star watching...the nest couple of weeks is going to be a great time to leave the city for a evening and go watch the stars. There is so much to observe right now. Aug 13th is going to be a good night for observing, you will have the crescent moon, mars, Saturn, and Venus all sitting very close together in the western sky after sun set. Then around midnight you can look west and find Jupiter.

Venus should be viewable above all other stars and planets. Im wondering if you have something blocking your view for Venus, a tree, a house? It does sit kinda low in the sky.

To find threads you have talked on....you have a button on the top tool bar that says 'my ATS'....click on that. Then look to your right and there is a list of all the places you have talked in (the threads). It shows you all the threads you have participated in and who was the last one to post to it.

You can also go to 'member tools', then click 'public profile' and this will take you to YOUR PAGE. This has several handy things for you to use....one of the options is right at the top that says 'posts' and 'threads'. This is another way to find any threads you have posted in. It becomes more handy to look up very old posts that you want to try to recall.

My best
LV

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by teapot

From what I understand...they wont.

This is all based on old positions. Even when we dont use the signs.

There are no planets sitting at 0degrees of any of the signs.

But the idea of 'cardinal cross' would be impossible to leave out the signs....because it is based on the signs...the cardinal signs. It is what makes a 'cardinal cross' what it is.

Some of this is based on the idea of Jupiter and Uranus in conjunction, you can look at the below link for 2010 planet conjunctions.

en.wikipedia.org...

Even with that chart, it says Venus and Saturn will conjunct Aug 10 but this wont be a true crossing of the 2 planets, they will be 3 degree's from eachother, still having space between them. Uranus and Jupiter will conjunct sometime in September.

Edit to add link

[edit on 3-8-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Disaster day is here,..
................seems kinda quite......
well maybe tomorrow

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
GLOBAL ASTROLOGY ALERT.
That's a more accurate title, anyway, see you all tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

www.astro.com...

"Pluto is not in Capricorn" It is in Capricorn

It will be on...Aug 8.

Venus and mars and Saturn are all freshly in Virgo....you can see for yourself by looking up at the sky.
You must be in a different world, because Mars and Saturn are "freshly" into Libra.

The Sun will not be at 15degrees Leo."
It will on Aug 8

www.astro.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I don't know, but I hope the fires near Chernobyl are not the global catastrophe that will be revealed. If those fires enter the chernobyl sarcophogas, that would or could be global catastrophe, search the recent threads for the story on this.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by hypattia

www.astro.com...

"Pluto is not in Capricorn" It is in Capricorn

It will be on...Aug 8.

You must be in a different world, because Mars and Saturn are "freshly" into Libra.

The Sun will not be at 15degrees Leo."
It will on Aug 8

www.astro.com...

I had to learn the hard way that those positions you are going by, are wrong. It took alot of research to figure out how it could be so. Alot of observing the night sky and learning about the signs and the planets.

First Ill use heavensabove.com to show you....but all of what I offer you can be found in no other place but...the REAL sky.

www.heavens-above.com...

You can look here, and do your research on it, to find it is absolutely accurate with our real sky....

Pluto is in Sagittarius

Venus and Mars in Virgo

Now for the sun and moon we can click on the 'sun data and moon data on the home page here

www.heavens-above.com...

If you click on the Sun date...you can click the 'next' button for the days ahead of us to find where the Sun will be. Do the same thing with the moon data...

The Sun will still be in Cancer on August 10th

www.heavens-above.com...

And click the next button again to see it enters Leo on the 11th.

The moon is in Gemini on Aug 8th

www.heavens-above.com...

click the next button to find the moon in Cancer on the 9th.

Will edit some images in just a few mins for ya....

Edit to add info....

Here is a link talking about what is going on in Virgo on the 14th of Aug.

earthsky.org...

Talking about Spica, the brightest star in Virgo...

Spica is the brightest star in the second-biggest constellation Virgo the Maiden. Some say that Spica translates to mean ear of wheat. On old star charts, this star is often pictured as a shaft of wheat held in the Maiden’s hand.

In September of 2010, both the planets Venus and Mars will have a conjunction with Spica. On September 1, Venus passes 1.2 degrees south of Spica, wheras Mars passes 2 degrees north of Spica on September 4. But these two planets won’t pass directly in front of Spica.

The above shows (and be sure to view this with your own two eyes most of all over any resource, I for sure will be doing so) that Venus and Mars will be passing Spica in September.

Mars is in Virgo...so is Venus, so is Saturn.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by LeoVirgo]

Edit to add images...

Here is where I get images from...type in dates and use the direction for navigation as well as time of day.

www.starrynighteducation.com...=4&LatD=33&LatM=31.260000000000048&LatRG=N&LonD=86&LonM=48.179999999999836&LonRG=W&HH=01&Min =20&AmPm=1&MM=8&DD=8&YY=2010&DST=Yes&SD=No&LocMMA=&LabStar=Yes&Lab=Yes&Cons=Yes&Hor=No&SG=&PW=410&PH=358&Az=60&FOV=90&Alt=-20&Elev=3&LocN=Earth&Explor e=No&

Here is image for Aug 8th for the Moon in Gemini, also shows Sun in Cancer...

Aug 6th image showing Saturn, Mars, and Venus in Virgo (plus you can observe them in the real sky)

Here is Pluto in Sagittarius...

It took me a while to learn that the positions you are using do not match todays true sky....now I only will use astronomy. Your using Ephemeris using an astrological wheel and here is why there is a difference.

The constellations and signs are in disagreement. The true constellations have different amounts of space and the Sun truly rises in 13 constellations and not 12 like astrology figures. If your figuring using 12 signs that are equal amounts of space, then your chart would be correct. But you can not look up into the night sky and find your spheres in the signs that you suggests. If we look up into the night sky, we can clearly see Venus, Mars, and Saturn are clearly in Virgo.....but astrology disagrees, even though people can view them with their own two eyes. Astrology uses a fixed wheel that does not match our sky.

This is my issue with astrology. People have tried to back it up....but I do not find a valid argument to support it. Why tell people that the Sun is in 'such and such' when its not??

Astrology and astronomy used to go hand in hand. The sky was observed. Even the Bible offers this great advice, with the 'new moon' to determine the starting of the new year as well as ever new month. The 'new moon' was to be observed, and not ever predicted.

A great example of the differences is Scorpio. In astrology, Scorpio represents a full month. In astronomy, the true night sky of the constellations, the Sun is only in Scorpio for a week. The Sun is in Ophiuchus longer then its in Scorpio.

So you can continue to use the man made wheel of 12 fixed signs of equal space...but I now use the true constellations and the moving wheel that changes over time. Example again....astrology tells me Im a Virgo....but the Sun was really in the constellation of Leo at my birth with a true observation. Hence by ATS name...LeoVirgo. I think it was somewhat of a blunder to fix the wheel as man has done. I thought for the longest time that the wheel was fixed with past positions of the sky...but I now realize the failure is due to the equal amounts of space given to the 'signs' as well as the ignoring of the Sun rising in 13 constellations.

I would rather tell people where they can observe and find things in the sky, then tell them things that dont match up. All the positions you gave, can not be found through observing the night sky.

Heavensabove.com is great

Earthsky Tonight is great

Stellarium, is a free downloadable program that I check everything by.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Disaster day is here,..
well maybe tomorrow

I'm disappointed, looks like I'll have to go back to work on Monday.

Shouldn't all these catastrophe predictions go straight in the hoax bin?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow

Disaster day is here,..
well maybe tomorrow

I'm disappointed, looks like I'll have to go back to work on Monday.

Shouldn't all these catastrophe predictions go straight in the hoax bin?
Yes I would agree, Not a single prediction has warranted any solid validation of accuracy.
Few have come close and tried to tie it to something. Joke

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Try Radio Free America to get your global catastrophe alerts. Hunching in front of MSM is not going to make it happen. Last I heard there are massive fires in Russia, S. America and Africa. Last I heard there is a massive flood in Pakistan. Last I heard oil lies just under the sand on the Barrier Islands. Last I heard Yellowstone is having earthquakes large enough for USGS to list. This is just off the top of my head but hey, what can I say, my head is not buried in the sand and such.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join