It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I being chased by a demon in my dreams?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
This night I had another dream a demon or two was for some reason trying to get me. Just like the dream the night before the demons have green eyes. This time I tried to his under my blanket. For some reason there was light under the blankets even though it was dark out. The demon was able to shrink when I put more blanket over my face. I don't understand why I'm having these dreams. These are not the first two. Another one is when I was at college with friends. I went to a room where no one was in it. Out of no where a demonic presence just slammed the door the demons were invisible this time.
The last one I can remember is be being in another room where a insane demonic woman was in a mirror trying to kill me. I know in two dreams I tried to pray to Jesus by saying the Lord's prayer. The demons seemed to hate it when I said the Lord's prayer.
Can someone tell me if I'm going crazy or I'm on to something here!?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Relax, it is just a nightmare.

Everyone has them, especially when they are young.

No problem.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

That's what I'm think about these dreams. But two in the same night has to mean something important.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

No, it doesn't.

I used to have nightmares every night - really bad ones - a lot of it is to do with your home life when you were growing up.

So, I had a bullying roaring scary father and a mother who pretended it was not happening...get it?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

I get what you're saying! Thanks for replying.
second line

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

So I hope you realize that nightmares are just a way of working through the crap that life throws at us.

Good luck!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Dont take your dreams seriously with demons in it unless they are specifically threatening you or you are having paranormal problems in your waking life.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

well in the dreams they're trying to attack me. I'm not a religious person at all. These dreams make me so confused!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

You should get a cat

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

I already have a cat and it's not working. I used to have a pet rat that passed away. Seems they don't like rodents.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
If it bothers you pray about it, if you think it's a demon then get rid of it.

Read luke 10:18-20; might be encouraging to you.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

I don't really understand the Bible as well as the Quran munch since I left those faiths about half a decade ago. non the less thanks for the verse.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
My opinion / conjecture: The demons are manifestations of hidden parts of your subconscious. They represent primal fears that came from incidents in childhood that have been hidden from your conscious mind.

My suggestion: In your dreams, create strong stone walls around them and blast your own area with as much "sunlight" as you can. Might take some practice. Picture doing those things repeatedly while you're awake and eventually you can carry it over to your dream-state.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

Well I'll try to see what I can do! Being a lucid dreamer I can feel anything in my dreams as well pain!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

You just need to get your own spiritual escape route.

You can chant, or you can invoke your saviour....it doesn't matter - just find your own spiritual outlet.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

got ya! Thanks for the reply. I'll see what I can do!
Second line.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

I wouldn't worry too much about it. After all if a recurring dream about demons really means something than what about the dream I had last night where I and my eight foot tall girlfriend were running from R. Lee Ermey?

And what of the recurring dream I had as a child where God descended from Heaven and placed a mountain of ice cream on the Earth and declared that as soon as the ice cream melted the Earth would be destroyed?

I agree with catwhoknows, it's just a series of nightmares, nothing to be too worried about. Try taking charge and being brave, go to sleep with brave thoughts of cracking demon skulls with badass ninja moves or something along those lines.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Thanks guys! You guys rock! I owe you all big favors.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
When your talking about something supernatural, don't expect anyone here to have the answer, demons will attack you when you are most vulnerable, sometimes that is in your sleep. But just like everyone else here, I can't help you, only one that can is God, pray for protection through the night before you go to sleep, I bet your nightmares stop

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mattias

Great job. Plant the seeds of vulnerability and fear and then throw in the supernatural blanket where only superstition can protect a person.

How about empowering a person without relying on an imaginary friend? And not instilling fear in something that doesn't exist (demons)....

Eh, why do I bother

Romantic_Rebel, its your mind, you have the power to change it. There is nothing to fear from your own dreams

top topics

<<   2 >>

join