It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I being chased by a demon in my dreams?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
how do you know they were demons? can you see them? was anybody talking to you in your mind? was anything out of place in your dreams? dreams are strange to begin with, but when there is someone in there that shouldn't be there you should know. you can be standing in the banks with nukes going off in the streets and tooth fairies are flying about but when there is something that isn't right, you'll know instantly.

let me tell you something, demons can careless about you, him or me. they don't go possessing people, they don't go around scaring people. forget what god told you about them, forget what you see on TV. if anything, in the end, they will be the ones saving your soul.

now, answer my questions.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I do get your point. While I dream I tell myself what's after me are demons. even though I lucid dream and can control my movements. I can not go where I want in my dreams. Many times it is just random.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
I do get your point. While I dream I tell myself what's after me are demons. even though I lucid dream and can control my movements. I can not go where I want in my dreams. Many times it is just random.

then they are not demons.

2nd.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Do not be afraid. Face them and they will go away. They feed on fear. If they wanted to catch you and harm you they would. This is not their agenda, its all about fear. This should be easy if you are a lucid dreamer. The only thing you have to fear is fear itself!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA

let me tell you something, demons can careless about you, him or me. they don't go possessing people, they don't go around scaring people. forget what god told you about them, forget what you see on TV. if anything, in the end, they will be the ones saving your soul.

Like they saved the people of Noah's day? They did a great job there. Instead of saving them they corrupted them to a state that led them to judgment. Sounds a little familiar. Interestingly enough "So as it was in the days of Noah, so will it be at the coming of the Son of Man." That quote has many meanings it appears.

And how are they going to save anyone's soul when they lose? The mere fact that they are demons and not Angels makes it obvious they lost the war and were cast down. So how can a being that is beatin, outmatched and without any authority save someone?

To the OP:
I sometimes have pretty cool demon dreams. Most of the time I can fly and shoot them with fireballs from my fist. No Joke.

I'll avoid giving the 'dealing with demons' advice, since at this point you are saying its just dreams. If however, you truly feel you are encountering demons, and you have no luck with what you have learned from Islam about the subject, I would be happy to point you in a direction that I have seen work. (Warning: it's from a Biblical perspective,
)

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
The best defense from the demons:

they energize off your fear, anger and negative energy,

Prayers are ok, but when you send them your love, positive energy they will leave immediately or you may help free them.

You are a lucid dreamer, you can do anything, your limited by your imagination.

If you decide to fight them, beware there are levels of evil. no when your experience is not sufficient to battle and leave the dream scene.

Your in a lower realm, practice raising your vibration, you will start dreaming in higher realms where you will not be bothered by them.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
There are two possible explanations for these dreams:

First there is the possibly that these can be "inner demons" that your mind wants you to face. Pay attention to the scenarios in which the "demons" are in. Maybe it will provide clues to a possible traumatic experience from your past that needs resolving.

Secondly, there is also the possiblity that these are "demons" from outside of yourself that are trying to feed off your fear. If this is the case, surround yourself with loving energy and feel free to dispose of these "demons" any way you want. You can karate chop them, Samurai sword slash them, headbutt them... It's up to you.

Just remember, no matter what kind of "demon" you are facing, just remember that as long as you stay strong and have confidence in yourself, you will be able to overcome these "demons." Who knows what they really are; if they are figments of our imagination or actual evil entities trying to sap our strength, remember that love is a very powerful tool.

-Sol

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I was getting attacked for a while in some of my dreams. And nothing negative was going on in my life at the time.

I am not religious, although I think there are unseen elements both good and bad. Praying/asking G for help did absolutely nothing to help. What did help was being strong and just telling them emphatically where to go, or to f off. Intention is everything, if there are things that are prechristian, or prewhatever, why would one religion over another get rid of them.

These could be just nightmares, I also dream vividly, with full feeling. Even telling a nightmare to f off seems to work the best for me. And show no fear.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

reply to post by catwhoknows

That's what I'm think about these dreams. But two in the same night has to mean something important.

It probably just means you still have the first bad dream on your mind when you have the second. Your subconcious may want you to think it is important but it's probably not as serious as all of that.

I have had bad dreams (night terrors) since I was a kid, aliens, red eyes in the dark and so on. Sometimes I wake up terrified and can't remember my dreams but will sit up with the lights on and sometimes sleep with them on. I'm a big rough ex military man in his forties but that doesn't matter much when you wake up scared half out of your mind.

Bad dreams are nothing to be afraid or ashamed of. Neither is being scared. Just realize that they are simply dreams and go on with things.

If you are too scared to go back to sleep then get up and do something productive (housework, a hobby, reading, look in the fridge and make a grocery list while eating the last piece of leftover chicken) for about half an hour. It will take your mind off of things and allow you to relax again.

Good luck.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by badgerprints]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chillimac

Originally posted by DOADOA

Like they saved the people of Noah's day? They did a great job there. Instead of saving them they corrupted them to a state that led them to judgment. Sounds a little familiar. Interestingly enough "So as it was in the days of Noah, so will it be at the coming of the Son of Man." That quote has many meanings it appears.

And how are they going to save anyone's soul when they lose? The mere fact that they are demons and not Angels makes it obvious they lost the war and were cast down. So how can a being that is beatin, outmatched and without any authority save someone?

To the OP:
I sometimes have pretty cool demon dreams. Most of the time I can fly and shoot them with fireballs from my fist. No Joke.

I'll avoid giving the 'dealing with demons' advice, since at this point you are saying its just dreams. If however, you truly feel you are encountering demons, and you have no luck with what you have learned from Islam about the subject, I would be happy to point you in a direction that I have seen work. (Warning: it's from a Biblical perspective,
)

think of the bible as the media. and god? you figure it out.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The OP reminds me of a dream I vividly remember from a few years ago... maybe you could try what I tried. Stop running, turn around, and wait. Don't close your eyes or turn away, just focus directly on witnessing whatever the beast has to offer.

I became aware I was dreaming while I was running away from *SOMETHING*.

I thought "F*** this! I'm supposed to be relaxing here, not running away from monsters!"

I turned around to face whatever was chasing me. It was a large brutish humanoid with undefined features that changed shape in a fluid manner. I stood my ground as it approached - one hand outstretched ready to grab at me. I was going to close my eyes and prepare to wake up, but at that instant I was flooded with a desire to keep my eyes open and witness as well as I could what this creature was going to do to me.

Just before the moment of contact between the creature and myself, he dissolved, along with the background. Everything dissolved and all the colors melted in to each other. I felt a surge throughout my body best described as "AWESOME! I WON!"

I held my hands up in front of my eyes to try to see something familiar in this sea of random colors. They had dissolved as well, but I could still feel them. My body, although invisible, had the sensation of floating. The colors dissipated and my bedroom ceiling became visible as my body repositioned itself horizontally. I was now laying comfortably in my bed staring at the ceiling. "That was strange," I thought to myself; about to roll over and go back to sleep.

Suddenly it became apparent that I was in my childhood bedroom - I must still be dreaming! I became aware of many hands holding me up from below. I was pushed up toward the ceiling and eventually held directly against it. I heard a distant voice talking about me. The hands pushed me up and down at a steady rate, as if repeatedly dunking me in imaginary water. The distant voice confirmed this - I could only make out a few random words, but he said something about "Washing away the sins" and "The [inaudible] will be drowned soon."

So far, the best "logical" interpretation I have come up with is that I was dreaming about being baptized to death in a river.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

That's what I'm think about these dreams. But two in the same night has to mean something important.

Actually, continuing a dream, or having two of the same kind, is fairly common. Especially when it's the type of dream that captures your attention like a demon trying to kill you. Dreams reflect what you have your attention focused on.

Well I'll try to see what I can do! Being a lucid dreamer I can feel anything in my dreams as well pain!

If you're a lucid dreamer, then know that you only feel pain when you stop to focus on it. Everything requires your attention to exist. Just ignore any wounds and you won't feel a thing.

You can apply that to your demon it's self. The best way to defeat enemies in dreams are to ignore them into oblivion. Fighting them only sustains your opponent. Works better than any sword or gun, guaranteed.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
There is obviously something going on in your life right now. That is going to be very similar to your life when you last had this dream. To me it seems that there is a dominant force in your waking life. That is making a debut in your dreams. The answer is simple, believe it or not. Don't listen to the shrinks. Each night before you go to sleep say "tonight, I fight" over and over again 100 times. You will remember to fight in your dreams, you will defeat this, and you will be stronger, not only in your dreams, but also in your waking life. Once you accomplish this, look up guides on "Lucid Dreaming". If you perfect this, not only will the nightmares be a thing of the past. You will in-fact be in control of your own universe eight hours a night, every night. If, you need help U2U me. I do understand.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

i don't think you are "crazy", and if it happens that you are, at least you can take solice in knowing you probably ain't alone.

but, sometimes the "demon(s)" in our dreams can be .... what we imagine of our "darker" sides' possible futures, maybe.

dreams, an interesting realm(s) we play in.

sometimes it feels like to me ...
our dreams can be our testing grounds, where we test ourselves, maybe.

i also entertain the idea that maybe we share our dreams with others, others we may not meet in person, or others who appear differently to us in our dreams.

some of my thoughts,
et

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Really a bad analogy but just like a bad trip, you are always in control. You don't like the setting? Remove yourself from it. If you are a lucid dreamer you can remedy this. If you aren't, practice. Nothing in your dreams can harm you. You created it, you can destroy it.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

You are not crazy, these events are real.

The lords prayer will anger a demon that has been made by christianity, there are other demons as well and it is very likely that your intent alone by reciting the prayer is what angers them.

The notion that you are invoking higher powers of protection would make any demon upset. They want you fearful and powerless, disconnected from source so they can feed openly upon you.

So I tell you this now the best way to engage these creatures is through fearless action, standing firm in your connection to the source that bore you and tell them NO! they will slither back to the darkness and look for lesser beings to torment.

But always in dealing with these forces, knowing your power, knowing your self is crucial.

The problem with humanity is many of us have forgotten who we truly are.

The lions have become the lambs,

Blessings to you,

-Grant

top topics

<< 1   >>

join