It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Wish List

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
In today's Washington Post, there is WikiLeaks wish list from Daniel Ellsberg, the man who leaked the Pentagon Papers.

Among the items on his wish list is this:

The draft revision, known as a "memo to holders," of the National Intelligence Estimate on Iran from November 2007. This has been held up for the past several months, apparently because it is consistent with the judgment of that NIE that Iran has not made a decision to produce nuclear weapons. In particular, the contribution to that memo by the State Department's Bureau of Intelligence and Research (INR), since the INR has had the best track record on such matters. Plus, estimates by the INR and others of the likelihood of an Israeli attack on Iran later this summer. Such disclosures could arrest momentum toward a foreseeably disastrous U.S.-supported attack, as the same finding did in 2007.

What would be on your WikiLeaks Wish List?

One of my wishes would be more information on any of the lies that got us into the war in Iraq, and could get us out of there particularly anything related to the yellow cake uranium story.

To me that's an even bigger travesty than Afghanistan, which is nuts enough.

[edit on 8/1/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hmmm, whistleblower wishlist eh?

I would like to see evidence of any agency's support of opium growing and heroin importation, follow the money, right?

I would also like to see all injustices as well as down right criminal activity of Blackwater employees.

While I'm at it , I wish to see if CIA has ever sponsored musicians or high profile entertainers to push a particular message.

Just wondering....

spec

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Neat concept, eh? Who knows, maybe a whistleblower somewhere will read this and help us out.

Ellsberg may be onto something here with this wish list.

The drug connections would definitely be eye-opening to a lot of people.

And I'd LOVE to get more dirt on Blackwater/Xe. Talk about coverups.

Never thought about the entertainer aspect. Any threads around here on this?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

What came to mind with the cia/entertainer thing was speculation that the Grateful Dead was a cia promoted band. I know, sounds crazy and I don't really buy into it, however, the one angle that could support this is the promotion of drug use so that the International drug import business maintains it's lucrativeness. A bit far out there, but what the heck....
Threads? I will dig into.

spec

Edit To Add: I like indigothefish's suggestion! I would love to see behind the scenes on that one! Although, nothing about it would really surprise me, it's all about the greenbacks, no?

[edit on 1-8-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
i would like wikileaks to get into the oil and car industries

how about those 100+/mpg cars that they made, and then compacted and threw away and the public never heard of?

here is an example

it is obvious there is a massive coverup on alternative fuels, and the oil industry is making sure we are addicted to gas guzzling cars in a gas-finite world

but mainly, i'd like to see wikileaks expose the car industry and the oil industry for covering up cars that are more efficeint, if they can find footage of the US government killing unarmed civilians in other countries, i'm sure they can do that

and i'd also like to add that if they were successful, they could start an ACTUAL revolution that way, by bringing to light the massive cover ups of the automotive industries, they could push the american country and the world as well into actually USING the already availiable 100+/mpg, electric and other alternative fuel run automobiles

i would like to see that, and i beleive it is within their power to do so, there are already whistleblowers out there, a simple google search will bring suffecient finds, the history of the oil and automotive industry is riddled with conspiracy.. what i'm trying to say is, wikileaks has the attention now, as well as the abilities, they got into the mainstream news already, they could blow the lid with this one and do everything i just spoke of

[edit on 8/1/2010 by indigothefish]

[edit on 8/1/2010 by indigothefish]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Information about the US' role in overthrowing democracies and installing 'US-friendly' dictatorships.

Or something equally incriminating and damaging to the CIA.

I'd also like to see an exposé (and some naming of names) of people and front sites and organizations associated with infiltrating anti-government and conspiracy oriented groups and websites.

Just a wishlist.

[edit on 1/8/10 by Sink the Bismarck!]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Oh damn...that's a GOOD one. The whole suppression of technology and by extrapolation of any start-up companies who might threaten the oil industry's cash cow. Love it.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

thanks, great thought and post btw

i'm interested in ats' response

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

The BIG ONE....
WHO DID 9/11

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
What would be on your WikiLeaks Wish List?

Evidence/Proof of Psychotronics and various applications of Behavioural Influence performed on civilians.

Also, I noted that they are interested in various aspects of the Mormon Church...I would love to see that come to fruition. I grew up in the Mormon religion and I wonder if some of my experiences are related to that (Not a Mormon now nor ever again).

Beyond that...I would like to see more about the events that lead to 9/11 and where three trillion dollars went that was announced the day prior to the event.

I think the conspiracy has many legs and is all over the social spectrum...connecting the dots would be fantastic.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
WIKILEAKS gimmi some,

aliens and F.O (previously UFO) stuff.

NEW 9/11 info, esp any on any MOSSAD intelligence.

Where is Bin Laden?, and who already knows.

Supressed technology.

Fingers crossed....

[edit on 1-8-2010 by deenuu]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Psychotronics is a fascinating area. I didn't ever really connect it to an organization/religion that way, probably because it's always out there in relation to the government and government experiments or the media. That puts a whole new light on it for me. I guess what you're wanting to see would have to come from someone from pretty high up in the Mormon organization.

As for 9/11...yes...connecting all the dots really does to such a large extent mean following the money. But the pieces of the Mosaic will continue to be filled in. It may take decades for more whistleblowers to come out...but it will happen. A site like WikiLeaks makes it easier for them to do this, doesn't it? Not as easy to bribe, blackmail, vilify, ridicule, or discredit (or worse) a whislteblower with a built-in support system.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

The association is quite loose and actually centers more upon the Targeted Individual Phenomenon...and really is just a supposition I have made based on experience.

Psychotronics is all intelligence community in my opinion in tandem with private contractors...though an interesting though very loose angle connects a fairly relevant percentage of CIA/FBI preference to the Mormons...

That aspect may not hold water but the two topics as stand alone are more than relevant and have much supporting evidence in there own ways.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Was just reading through your MK thread. I often wonder if we're not all being manipulate to some degree. It would sure explain a lot of the insanity going on all around us. What the heck with people stopping their cars in the middle of a road or parking lot because they need to send a text or talk on the phone? Are we just getting so overloaded that we're behaving in insane ways and snapping? Or is there more to it?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

On such a general level, I think that in the past decade we as a society have been introduced to various different ways to extend our social interactions. We are a social animal and to be drawn in to our communications is really a natural thing. Does it impact some social conventions, such as how we attend to our driving or our immediate surroundings?

Sure...but that is something that will work itself out for the most part. I really think that education as a whole is woefully inadequate and if there is one thing that I wish for our society it is too spend more time thinking and learning than to fight.

Social convention would follow pristinely in my opinion...

top topics

join