It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

suppose they make themselves known & say: "take me to your leader". To whom will we point?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

suppose a massive undeniable fleet of "starships" appeared in the heavens, hijacked all communication systems, and made a request:

"Take us to your leader."

to whom will we point towards?

I dont know about the rest of you, but Im pointing to my cat, Mr. Smith. That will teach the bossy little guy to be harassing me for treats every hour on the hour, and turning up his nose at the cat food he liked last week, but is all of a sudden not good enough for him.

I just hope the aliens are not small mouse or bird like creatures, or we may inadvertently end up at war when Mr. Smith eats their ambassador.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Don't forget flies, bugs and frogs. Kitty likes them too.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
This is a very good question.

I guess I'd have to take them to Geddy Lee?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
In all seriousness for a second... and coming at it from a "cold" point of view, surely they would look at the larger population centres and try and figure out who was in charge there?

List of cities by population

Either that or head for the areas with the largest population overall

List of countries by population

Or... the ones with the most powerful weapons?

List of states with nuclear weapons

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Or... the ones with the most powerful weapons?

List of states with nuclear weapons

That's just the thing though. They're aliens. Maybe our radioactivity is not only good for them, maybe it's their Crack? This really is complex.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
"I am the leader"
if theyre evil, we all sure doomed anyway, i can be the first but might live longer than others.
if theyre good, "hear thee thy humans, i'm your new prophet.."

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

seriously, i've often thought the same things nefer. by population or by technical advancements.

but honestly, i know our publicly known technologies and our real technologies have a measurable gap between them. although the truth may be ascertainable, with far less secrets than exists, and more pieces to the puzzle available to us all.

i think "we" all too often fall into a habit of thinking on human terms where as aliens that make the journey may have a far more advanced and love for the diversity of life. perhaps they would have an equal amount of respect for what effort the universe put into creating the aomeba as what energies the universe put into creating humans.

perhaps it would not just be the population centers of the globe, but also the intentionalities, actions & behaviors that life on earth has ventured into.

beyond morals, beyond ethics, and prior to both of those things, what is the fundamental core principals of dna on earth?

not who our leader or leaders are, but rather what courses do they "lead" us into?

perhaps our true world leader is hiding in the 99.7+% of the dna we have in common, rather than focussing on the (less than) .03% of the dna that makes up our differences to the point of where and when we are now?

sure, i like to joke around alot. but, there are ramifactions to the choices we permit our "leaders" to make for us, and there are consequences to what choices our leaders make. there is depth and balances to our inner theologies and philosophies. these things contribute to our true leader(s), i think.

there are things in this world that offend me, if i believe what the MSM is selling for ratings, money, and social engineering. psyops & information technologies and the like.

personally i would go for the simplist of rules and laws that "lead" us, rather than the ones that number far greater than any mortal lives long enough to learn.

laws are the accumilation of our fears and our hates, period. and we follow our fears and hates towards more laws, or am i wrong?

maybe they are waiting on us to come to terms with something or learn a thing that we have as of yet not been capable or willing to acknowledge and recognize within ourselves. but i may be wrong.

if i had to make 2 laws that would be the first two laws, i doubt the first law would be "i am your god, and you will have no god before me".

ya, athiests don't believe in higher powers either, SAY TEN (aka satan).

if i had to make 2 laws that would be the first two laws, i dount the first law would be "do unto others as you would have done unto yourself"

ya, no thanks. after 38 years of giving it my best effort, it has become apparent that not everyone likes to be treated like i like to be treated sometimes.

if i had to, if it absolutley had to make two laws up to be the first two laws?

i don't know if i should ever have to do such a thing. it shouldn't be required, and people should be able to determine for themselves what their priorities should be based upon their own everythings to date that they have been exposed to and experienced.

i sorta like following these two "guidelines", or SOP Standard Operating Proceedures:

1) When i am in your city or your town, i will treat your city and your town as though it were the capital of the planet.

2) When you are in my town/city, will you please treat it like it is the capital of your planet?

those are some of my "opinions".

as for who the real "The Powers That Be" are....

i was once getting a haircut at the BX on an air force base instillation.

the man who was cutting my hair was a retired officer in his 60s.

we were having a discussion about a nearby "secret" instillation that may or may not really exist.

at one point during the haircut he stopped cutting my hair, got in front of me and looked me in the eye and said:
"if you really want to know more about this sorta stuff you are going to have to look further north, a lot further north."

i think the man knew a little bit about what he was talking about, although somewhat cryptic, because words don't always describe some things as accurately as they should.

at any rate, thanks nefer for sharing, and i do like your workd with the ATS LIVE show. keep broadcasting! you never know who may be listening.

pleasentries,
et

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
the dali lama seems like a nice safe bet perhaps one of his kind of people would work arent the tibetans suposedly the most evolved these days?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
maybe someone would direct them to MUFON?

ooh, or better yet.....

Arizona Executive Offices:
The Above Network, LLC
15111 North Hayden Road
Suite 160-156
Scottsdale, AZ 85260

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
They would never do this. There are only a few scenarios that would happen. One the leaders introduce them. The black projects already work with some of them. Two, either we all reach enough people asking for help for this planet that they unmask and sail in, free will and we've passed the tests, or something terrible goes down and the bloodlines have crossed a point where they are dealt with, ie. they come in to rescue. Three, continual growing larger amounts of contact and sitings till one of the above happens. They know the leaders, and they know each and every one of us in great detail, in fact they know more about us than we consciously know.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
If you asked this a while ago I would have said Billy Mays, but since he is dead I will have to go with either Jerry Jones or LeBron James

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I'd ask them what their mission was.
Then I'd give them some double talk and cut a deal with them, if they just let me take over their technology for a while.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Kenny Durazo = 123455567879 in english numerology. my number is one. Ken is foresight. my name appears in els codes throughout english terminology. online-bible-code.ezekielvictor.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

What a great question!

I suppose I would point to the TV.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
"Take me to your leader."

"We're an anarchy."

"..... ...Would you like a leader?"

"Will I get a pay raise, flexible hours, and weekends off?"

"That is correct."

"Hi I'm Frank." =]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
tell them our planet representative (for the time being) is Ozzie Osborne. And he only communicates in grunts and 4-letter words so they better be quick and witty about it...

If Ozzie's not available, then put them on with Larry King Live and let us phone in a few questions of our own, Chemo-Sloppy!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
there are some hilarious answers here. thanks guys & gals.

i'm still holding on to hope that this planet (or our species) is not a lost cause.

at least no one has said: "Glenn Beck".

although the "tv" response did not mention whether it was on the FOX news channel or not.

thanks everyone,
et

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
although the "tv" response did not mention whether it was on the FOX news channel or not.
The TV is tuned to whatever mindless garbage that dulls our resolve to do anything. Be it Fox, CNN, or Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

"take me to your leader"????

This is so obvious to me that I can't believe nobody else thought of it.

Why, of course it would be:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6b1ba2b6d90e.jpg[/atsimg]

But other than that, I agree with KilrathiLG that the Dalai Lama would be second choice.

*Sorry Phage - couldn't resist.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

my mom actually worked with him briefly in a department store in Chicago.

funny guy, i like his work.

thanks,
et

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join