It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation; The Mark of the Beast

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

look up "digital angel" web search, it is here folks the mark could be out to you soon, it is a system that has 3 parts GPS RFID, and bar code readers, or BCR, that was the first part make us use to have numbers and be part of us, pass word/ PIN is the next one how long has that been around? and lastly GPS,and RFID just the past few years yes? first for store safety so there products don't get stolen, yea right test the system, first how long will it send out how far will send out how accurate is it feet/ in meters/ cent meters secondly how easy is it to get past, let the bad folks test this the thief the black market, the hackers what if anything have you heard? credit card scams all over right 7/11 put your card in and next thing you know your billed for a trip to french alps, id stolen ss numbers copied yes the time is at hand no pun intended, we must be ready for this day if not in our life time and i will be surprised if not, then in the next generation and they should be told of it.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

look up "digital angel" web search, it is here folks the mark could be out to you soon, it is a system that has 3 parts GPS RFID, and bar code readers, or BCR, that was the first part make us use to have numbers and be part of us, pass word/ PIN is the next one how long has that been around? and lastly GPS,and RFID just the past few years yes? .

But I would still argue that if you look at what ch13 actually says, these things could not be the Mark unless somebody was actually saying at the time of issue; "You need this to show your loyalty to Him." Because that's what the Mark is supposed to be about. Not just any old mark, but a mark with a specific purpose.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I would agree, but what if you were made aware that possibly your credit card is the mark of the Beast, what would you choose then, now that you are "dependent" on it?

To me, that's how the "mark" works, an innocent tool that guides one to a certain destination, unknowingly at first, but made clearer in time, and when one depends on it, is faced with a choice.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Village Idiot

yes that is the thought is was trying to get at, get us the "sheep" using a none aggressive form of control and let us think nothing of it, then once all parts of the "MARK" are in place, make so it is a must, a law publishable by imprisonment or death, for if you know be for hand that it is a mark then how can you be deceived, or forced to take the mark, that is the plan make it so that we ask for it and not forced, have you not heard some one say, could they not make a ID that could not be stolen, why do they need coins or money i am tired of writing checks, were did i put my card, so if they the beast master comes out and says we have this chip mark that only can use , and if your lost we will find you, never have your children lost or kidnapped again, do you have a pet tracker/ chip implant? same thing, did you let your choose? is it wrong? is it the mark ? or is it the step to the mark? if so will you get the mark? let say to buy gas to get to work or take the bus or a cab and you need to have the chip will you get the chip?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Village Idiot
I would agree, but what if you were made aware that possibly your credit card is the mark of the Beast, what would you choose then, now that you are "dependent" on it?

It depends how definite the "being aware that possibly" was.
If it was just a matter of coming across people outlining that theory, I don't think that's definite enough to meet the condition.
If it was actually on offer on that kind of basis, that would be different;
Though I still think the idea is based on a misreading of the "buy and sell" phrase.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

New World Order is a concept. I do not believe it would be an entity. It would be a conditioning of the mind and acceptance to world government control. I think it directly links in with your own idea that it is a conscious decision to join or not. Many are deceived in joining as they do so for their own prosperity but do not realize their lack of prosperity was created by the same system they join.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

OK, but there should also be an individual person somewhere around, shouldn't there? Claiming loyalty to himself?

Most people who look at ch13 think that at least one of the two Beasts is a human individual (I think it's the second one. Everything makes more sense on that assumption) Therefore room would have to be found for this as well.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
It was my thought that the mark of God in our foreheads was to keep us from being tormented day and night by the things released from the Abyss or wherever that attack those who serve Satan by taking the mark of the beast. The animals and demons that are allowed to torture but not kill. I remember something about a Scripture that talks about the martyts crying out from the foot of the Throne, but the gist was that many more martys had to shed their blood before God's revenge could take place. I also remember being taught that after a certain point people would have to lose their heads to be saved. I just got a visitor, so I'll get back in here later. Again, Disraeli, thanksw for your efforts. Rich

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadred
I remember something about a Scripture that talks about the martyts crying out from the foot of the Throne, but the gist was that many more martys had to shed their blood before God's revenge could take place.

You're right, although it's described as the foot of the altar rather than the foot of the throne. This is what happens under the fifth seal (I did one of my threads on it- "Souls under the altar").

That's happening in the middle of the "Four Horsemen" episode. These martyrs are either from a "penultimate" persecution immediately before ch6 (which is a pet theory of my own) or from all the martyrs in church history before the final climax (which is probaby the more standard theory). I suspect that John published Revelation soon after a time of persecution (Nero's?), and his original readers would have related the first group of martyrs to that. Then the second group of martyrs, the ones "still to come", would be those who suffered under the Beast.

As for the "sealing with God's seal" described in ch7, I don't think it's a million miles away from the "sealing with the Holy Spirit" mentioned in Ephesians ch1 vv13-14. If they really are the same kind of sealing, than that tells us what kind of protection we might expect from it. I think it would be spiritual protection, prevention of "falling away".

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac.

666 does = money . The clue is that the wicked Solomon paid for the building of the Temple in three denominations of 6 .

The problem is that 666 can mean so many different things.
I did a complete thread on that verse alone-

Revelation- 666

I touched on the Solomon angle along with the others- but essentially I came to the conclusion that "666" is pointing us towards a "human-centred" rule, eg that of a world-state with a single dominating ruler.
You would have to look at the thread to see the whole argument.

Yes I agree , when you talk of a single human centred rule I am suggesting a living ancestor of Solomon .Someone decended from Solomon . Thats what I am getting at by connecting the dots between 666 and solomon . Look at how the monarchy linebreed themselves .

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
Yes I agree , when you talk of a single human centred rule I am suggesting a living descendant of Solomon .Someone decended from Solomon . Thats what I am getting at by connecting the dots between 666 and solomon . Look at how the monarchy linebreed themselves .

Sorry, I didn't realise that was what you meant.
Is this leading up to the theory that Prince Charles is the Antichrist?
English-born people find it very difficult to take this theory seriously, because we're so used to him.
But then, that was the reason why the townspeople of Nazareth found it difficult to take Jesus seriously. There may be a moral there, somewhere.

If you're referring to the theory that the British Royal Family is descended from Solomon, the historian in me finds it very implausible. Royal families in the early middle ages tended to make claims for themselves. Most of the Anglo-Saxon kings were originally claiming descent from Woden. Ive got a copy of the Anglo-Saxon Chronicles on my bookshelves, I think I could prove the descent of the British Royal Family from Woden easily enough.
If some of them later switched their claims to the house of David, that isn't necessarily a reason why we should believe them, any more than we should believe the old legend that the ancient Britons were originally refugees from Troy.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by DISRAELI]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Good speculation, op

That being said, i would like to know what these verses from the bible say under the new hebrew translation ( www.thechronicleproject.org )

Will the meaning change? Will it give more decisive clues, or a totally new idea of this mark of the beast thing?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by above

Thank you for that contribution.
I checked the site you named- but they seem to be working on the Hebrew text of the Bible. Revelation is a book written in Greek, so I don't see that it could come under their remit

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I am even worse at this religious mumbo jumbo than i thought. I thought it was a part of the bible and could be translated just like the other parts on that page.

[edit on 8/5/2010 by above]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by above
I thought it was a part of the bible.

Yes, it is.
Old Testament=Hebrew writings=part of Bible (whole Bible, if you're Jewish)
New Testament=Greek writings=part of Bible (Christians only)
Does that clarify things?

What they seem to be doing at that site is working with Hebrew ideas and trying to get a new version of the Hebrew text out of them.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hello Disraeli. Once again, I really want to commend you for the clarity of your ideas and the thoroughness of your research. I've learned quite a lot from reading your posts and for that I'll be forever grateful.

I'd love to know what is you opinion on the whole Benjamin Creme, Share International's, Maitreya issue? Although most of the time to me it really seems just nonsense and new-age sophistry, there is something to the whole story that seems unnerving.

Consider, for instance, the whole issue of SI being credited before the UN as a participating NGO, the issue of were Creme's money comes from to put out such a big propaganda effort and the links with the Lucis Trust.

Furthermore, SI boasts of holding the ear of government officers at very high levels. Consider this fact under the light of Bill Gate's and Warren Buffett's announcement that 40 of the richest families have agreed to donate at least half their wealth -in tune with SI's motto of "sharing the world's resources". Maybe its just a mere coincidence. But this is ATS, the best place to make the wildest connections.

Anyway, I'm really keen on reading your view on the issue.

Take care and keep up the good work mate!

Cheers

RK

RK

[edit on 5-8-2010 by RadioKnecht]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
Yes I agree , when you talk of a single human centred rule I am suggesting a living descendant of Solomon .Someone decended from Solomon . Thats what I am getting at by connecting the dots between 666 and solomon . Look at how the monarchy linebreed themselves .

Sorry, I didn't realise that was what you meant.
Is this leading up to the theory that Prince Charles is the Antichrist?
English-born people find it very difficult to take this theory seriously, because we're so used to him.
But then, that was the reason why the townspeople of Nazareth found it difficult to take Jesus seriously. There may be a moral there, somewhere.

If you're referring to the theory that the British Royal Family is descended from Solomon, the historian in me finds it very implausible. Royal families in the early middle ages tended to make claims for themselves. Most of the Anglo-Saxon kings were originally claiming descent from Woden. Ive got a copy of the Anglo-Saxon Chronicles on my bookshelves, I think I could prove the descent of the British Royal Family from Woden easily enough.
If some of them later switched their claims to the house of David, that isn't necessarily a reason why we should believe them, any more than we should believe the old legend that the ancient Britons were originally refugees from Troy.

No , I am familiar with what you say , but the English Monarchy is subserviant to another older Monarchy . One that is little thought of and not suspected , they remain very low key . They installed the current monachy of the United Kingdom and still have blood ties . This Monarchy ruled the UK directly in ancient times and withdrew leaving blood to administer policy from a far . I know that the English Monarchy is considered the most powerfull and wealthiest on earth with landholdings and all , but none of this belongs to them .They are only the administrators .The Nation of the Monarchy that I speak of is currently running NATO ( World Army ) , heavily involved in the G20 ( though not represented ) and will soon chair the UN as well . Obama has visited this Monarchy twice since becoming the POTUS .He has not visited any other Nation twice in this role . The Prince and Crowned Princess of this Nation visited the White House before the last elections . George Bush Jnr celebrated a Birthday in their Palace .This Nation's people was once recognized by the red and white stripes found on the American Flag . This Nations Monarchy is symbolized by a eight pointed star ( Just as the Union Jack has eight points ) . This Monarchy is also symbolized a elephant .Just like a certain American political party . Niether the United States or the Nation I speak of have elephants so both are out of place .If people believe for example that the Bilderbergers are part of the antichrist agenda to bring in a New World Order then Prince Bernard of the Netherlands ( Neatherworld ) would be a prime canidate ! But no . Although he is related he is not the one .He has protected this Nation from the World Court and covered their actions from the public on a certain matter to do with his portfolio. The Nation of which I speak had a strange relationship with the Nazi's during WW2 . On face value they were occupied , but no the Monarchy was untouched and parliment ran as usual .The King forbade the Nazi's from touching the jewish population and the Nazi's complied , yes complied to the King and left the Jewish population untouched to go about their bussiness .Explain that one away .

Disraeli , you say that you believe that the Antichrist system will be a single powerful human based rule , I agree .But you can't rule out a monarchy , a religeous leader , politician , millitary brass , or cult leader .
Regardless of wether you accept anything I say above .

As for Woden this Nation calls him Odin , this were the English woden stems from . So you can see the relationship .

[edit on 5-8-2010 by 13th Zodiac]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadioKnecht
I'd love to know what is you opinion on the whole Benjamin Creme, Share International's, Maitreya issue? Although most of the time to me it really seems just nonsense and new-age sophistry, there is something to the whole story that seems unnerving.

I think the only thing we can definitely say about Benjamin Creme's man is that we need to keep a wary eye on him.
It's obvious enough that he's an antichrist, because he fits the definition. He's claiming to be Christ (or the claim is being made for him), and it would be possible, in principle, to physically go and see him. That exactly fits the advice Jesus gave in Matthew ch24 about how to recognise a "false Christ"- if they tell you that he is in this place or that place, do not go there.

On the other hand, we're warned that there would be many false Christs and antichrists, and we still can't know that this is THE ultimate and final example. Actually, it doesn't really matter, practically speaking. Our instructions are exactly the same whether he's the ultimate antichrist or only a minor one- "don't follow them".

I wonder how old Benjamin Creme is? Surely he's going to be running out of time, so he either has to make something happen quickly or it doesn't happen at all? That may mean he'll be trying something soon.

Definitely on the wrong side, but at the moment no way of telling how important he may be on the wrong side.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

It wasn't easy to follow your clues, partly because I haven't been keeping up with the news about what leaders have been visiting the White House.

I take it you mean the royal family of Denmark, because they're the only ones who fit the historical clues (I thought at first you must mean the Netherlands- but Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands went into exile during the war).

OK, if I see any more visible signs that the king of Denmark is dominating the world, I'll take the idea into serious consideration.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I am new to ATS. I found this post to be very interesting. I study end times writings, focusing on Biblical texts, and found your post very interesting. I plan on seeking out other "mark of the beast" threads you have posted.
I have long thought the mark of the beast would need to be something required post rapture, when the level of confusion and disinterest in Jesus Christ as the Messiah would be very high. However, I also agree that the mark will be more a sign of loyalty, than simply a "bar code" written on the forehead.
Im looking forward to reading more of your posts!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join