It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How A Female Marks Her Spot

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Sneaky girls! I've figured your territorial instincts out.

Do you ladies consciously decide to leave something at a guy's house you're dating/seeing/sleeping with? Seriously.....

Or....do you not even realize what you're doing when you leave a bobby-pin here or your fake ass diamond earrings there?

Do you think this tells the other females that may visit me..."He's taken, B@#$!"

I noticed it a few years ago...I started coming across little things left by girls that had visited my apartment. Usually inexpensive jewelry, hair thingies, sometimes clothing, and even tampons strategically placed under my sink where I'd never find them.

Well.....I'm here to warn you sneaky little girls....If the idea here is to mark your territory so others will stay away, it won't work. In fact, I have reason to believe that little girl trinkets left lying around are beneficial to my social status.

Here's the logic: Girls are like children. They want what they can't have.

So, by marking your spot at my place, you are, in essence, making me more attractive.

THANK YOU

[edit on 31-7-2010 by DevolutionEvolvd]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevolutionEvolvd
So, by marking your spot at my place, you are, in essence, making me more attractive.

Maybe attractive to girls...not women.

Don't limit yourself..a Woman is way more stimulating, attractive and worthwhile.

[edit on 7/31/2010 by kinglizard]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

I don't know....I've seen the "want what you can't have" effect on many different personalities and ages and maturity levels.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

a Woman is way more stimulating, attractive and worthwhile.

I can't argue with that.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Yeah brother I'm sure you speak the truth. My experience at 40 years old is that games can pay off in the short term, honesty finds solid foundations with worthwhile structures.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

I've never done that on purpose, and have only lost real diamond earrings, thank you!

I've noticed guys like leaving cds or guitar cords though...hmm?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

Honestly, now that I think about it, I happen to mark my spot too. But it's completely accidental and I certainly don't like leaving my stuff at a girls house. It's usually something I like.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Sometimes they're marking and we just happen to be in the vicinity ...

Incidental Marking would be 'le mot juste' in such situations.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

LMAO

[edit on 31-7-2010 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Yea, so it's easy to know one might have drank too much, got a lil crazy and dropped something, or just plain forgot to take it home, maybe wanted a reason to come back!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

How dare you dismantle my theory so nonchalantly. I vehemently disagree.

My calculations have just recently been confirmed by a few unnamed sources. Female sources.

... just sayin.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Givenmay

Yea, so it's easy to know one might have drank too much, got a lil crazy and dropped something, or just plain forgot to take it home, maybe wanted a reason to come back!

Exactly....that's part B. Leaving personal items behind ensures a return visit.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Sorry about the dismantling ...

All this confusion and mixed message potentiality could of course easily be avoided if they'd just pee on the credenza.

And before anyone protests the above approach ... if you are a male and own a credenza, getting it peed upon is the lesser of thy personal life challenges.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Good idea, I'll just piss on their things next time! lol
...watchout Valiant!

[edit on 7/31/2010 by Givenmay]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Well I wish they had ebay way back when,as I would have a thriving business online,selling these odd little trinkets that are so often left behind...

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Did they even have computers back then, TUP?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevolutionEvolvd
Did they even have computers back then, TUP?

Yes Devo,they had computers back then.

You could always get creative with your little accidentally "forgotten" trinkets such as make a hanging mobile from them.

Also, I was informed by very good source that we shouldn't worry about these forgotten items until they become discarded wedding rings,racked up credit cards and manila envelopes containing court documents .... LOL

so I guess I'm going shopping tomorrow.

Have a great day

[edit on 31-7-2010 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

if you are a male and own a credenza, getting it peed upon is the lesser of thy personal life challenges.

I dunno, if you have a lady peeing on your furniture, there might be a problem. I mean if you are into that sort of thing it's fine, but if you have women doing this, might I suggest a litter box?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
man your the best,it never seezes to amaze me how smart and cruel some girls are. if it wasnt for guys like you,it would be horrible for men.
added you as a friend
seriously alot of girls do that on purpose

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I wouldn't put too much thought into it. I'm not entirely convinced women know why they do half the things they do; our chance of ever understanding their motives is slim to nil.

(
)

TheAssoc.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join