It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How A Female Marks Her Spot

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
You i hear have sprayed scent of Devo over whole neighbourhoods, and there is so much of the stuff I am bottling and selling the stuff

You are the marker....Devo Le Pew

Pffft

[edit on 2-8-2010 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

Just when I thought I had seen some weird threads, this one so far takes the cake. Although you just might be onto something with these trinkets that women leave behind.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Stop-loss!]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
A real "woman" would leave something behind for you, a scent, or a laugh, or a look. Women are more complex. I'm sorry that you have met those who bring nothing but games to the table.

But in reality, a real woman would leave you with the thought of another woman as obsolete. They would need not reason to leave trinkets, their essence would leave you mesmerized enough.

I hope you find what your looking for.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I always thought real "women" left the faint scent of sulfur and brimstone behind.

Wait, I was wrong, that was just my ex.

[edit on 8/2/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Trinkets sound like such sweet mementoes.

Far nicer than the odd smelly sock or dirty plate languishing under the sofa that the male of the species leaves behind as an enigmatic little token.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I highly doubt girls are leaving things at your place on purpose. You seriously think a girl would leave a bobby pin on purpose? Those annoying things fall out all the time. As far as the tampon under the sink, she was probably just drunk and thought she'd remember to use it there. If she wanted another girl to find it then she would've left it on top of the sink don't you think?

And no offense, but there is a term for someone who has so many ladies (or men) paying those kinds of visits to ones place.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by snowflake_obsidian

Are you subtly hinting at calling me a slut.....or just single? Either way, Thanks!

Also, hiding tampons on the counter would sorta ruin the whole "hiding" part, right?

....I'm telling you, I have confirmed my theory with multiple sources. And my sources, though unnamed, are very reliable.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
thank god i dont date ....

but then again i never left behind anything at a guys places all tho i had guys leave things at my place . like a books and his spare pair of shoes , his shorts yeah i know .

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
LMAO...Yup you are right Devo. I know quite a few women who admit to doing this. I know I have done it. I used it as a test after so many times staying at their house. If I am with you for over a month and I leave something on accident at your house or even on purpose and you get pissy then I know to move on. My ex got me my own toothbrush so I wouldnt have to bring mine back and forth. I had left it once at his house and had to go get another so he said he would get me my own to keep there, then I got the hall closet

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
See...I knew it was only a matter of time before you came in here supporting my discovery.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I always thought real "women" left the faint scent of sulfur and brimstone behind.

Wait, I was wrong, that was just my ex.

[edit on 8/2/2010 by whatukno]

Cmon WUK we know you miss meal time the most.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
LMAO...Yup you are right Devo. I know quite a few women who admit to doing this. I know I have done it. I used it as a test after so many times staying at their house. If I am with you for over a month and I leave something on accident at your house or even on purpose and you get pissy then I know to move on. My ex got me my own toothbrush so I wouldnt have to bring mine back and forth. I had left it once at his house and had to go get another so he said he would get me my own to keep there, then I got the hall closet

Well I sure am glad he lets you out to post once and while M.

Your input in this thread has brought up an even more frighten aspect of "marking" the slow long drawn out invasion tactic of moving in.
of course,that's another thread Devo may be doing someday.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

Yes, those were the good times
, the ritualistic tearing out of my soul wasn't so hot.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

Yes, those were the good times
, the ritualistic tearing out of my soul wasn't so hot.

Well at least it was non-stick
The frying pan too.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

lol your avatar is appropriate as it matches your personality...

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
And I could accuse you of the same thing by coming on here and bragging about your "prowess"

The other poster is right, if a woman is in a non committed relationship with you, then she could care less about marking territory.

I wonder who is looking for the signs of attraction more, you or the women?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Well I sure am glad he lets you out to post once and while M.

Your input in this thread has brought up an even more frighten aspect of "marking" the slow long drawn out invasion tactic of moving in.
of course,that's another thread Devo may be doing someday.

I've experienced the same described by the OP and for a long time I never attributed it to "marking out territory " from other trespassers. One day it occurred to me exactly as to what the OP was referring. It was as if the light bulb came on.

The invasion tactic of moving in is what I call the "nesting syndrome." They are one and the same in purpose. They are often subdivided into two moves. How to mark out territory for building a nest. Against all trespassers foreign and domestic.

Don't ever try to tell me that the male is the territorial one..primordal..right out of the primordial ooze.

What this kind of thing has taught me is that women/females are far more physically aware and primordial/territorial than the male often is even capable. They are just way more subtle about it than most males can comprehend. Subtlety is indeed a very powerful and effective tool.

More males should be aware of this.

One more thing...nothing to be frightened about here. Just be confident about what you want, expect, and need from a woman..not her subtilty taking over ..but what you want, need and expect.
Just let them know you require more from a woman than marking out territory. Any woman can do that ..it is obviously not a rare or valuable thing which will set a woman apart from another and really raise her value to you.

One more thing here for the OP.

by snowflake_obsidian

And no offense, but there is a term for someone who has so many ladies (or men) paying those kinds of visits to ones place.

This is one of the subtilties by which women replace your value system with theirs and increase their value to you in the marketplace..by limiting the supply with their version of an oil shortage thus increasing their value.
She is giving it away to cheaply therefore lowering her value in the marketplace.

Its up to you if you buy into it. I dont buy into it simply because I know the most valuable thing a woman can bring me is not sex or piece...but Peace. Peace requires real commitment from a woman. Piece does not. Piece can allow many women to only give the "appearance of commitment" while substituting their programs for yours. You need to be aware of this operational concept while they are marking out territory with a view to "nesting."

If you fall for this without defending properly....you can often be lead in stead of leading. Understand now?? This is how a woman leads you instead of you leading her.

Good post by the OP

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 28-8-2010 by orangetom1999]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Do you think my gay friend who has never left my house with everything he came with wants my man Ahhhhhh help

And one girlfriend always does too, i wonder who she wants?
Me or Mr mumma in night time attire?

Seinfeld "the hat"IS that the episode name?

George leaves Elaine's hat at a woman's house as an excuse to go back

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

So I guess noregretsever would be an unsuitable screen name
for YOU!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
DevolutionEvolved,

See what I mean by you being lead instead of leading. This is how it is done.

You are talking about women marking out territory as a nesting strategy and they are talking about sex and sexuality.

Originally posted by mumma in pyjamas

Do you think my gay friend who has never left my house with everything he came with wants my man Ahhhhhh help

And one girlfriend always does too, i wonder who she wants?
Me or Mr mumma in night time attire?

Seinfeld "the hat"IS that the episode name?

George leaves Elaine's hat at a woman's house as an excuse to go back

Sex and sexuality is often the best many women/females have and they will use it to get you to back up ten paces while they play through and lead you in confusion.

You are talking about something that has happened to you and they are talking about sex and something they saw on television or a movie. Wow!!!
Asking questions...what ifs ....to sew confusion based on their view or version of sexuality to increase their market share.

Don't fall for this...it is part of the leveraging/leading strategy. Usually some variation of guilt conditioning to substitute their system for yours. To get you to stumble over yourself without asking the sensible questions pertaining to yourself and your goals.

The question is do women mark out territory as a strategy as evidenced in your case/example..not as in the case of others speculations.

I agree with the outline of what NoRegretsEver posted. A real woman knows what is missing from your life and how to fill it. Not just sex but the whole thing. She is savvy enough to know how to put you on a drug for which you would never want to get off of it. "Mesmerized" I believe is the word they used. This takes real understanding and commitment from a woman..not just the appearance of commitment while playing girlie games.

Not games or marking out territory per se..but a drug...thus making the others obsolete.

I call this Peace..not just piece. Few men have ever known this in their lives while accepting any and every substitute.

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 29-8-2010 by orangetom1999]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join