It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christoper Story/ Investigative Journalist-died 7/14/10

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This is my first thread so, hopefully I have placed this in the right forum and hopefully I don't screw it up to badly.

Christopher Story is an editor of a website I have followed for some time now. Some of you have probably even heard of him.

The name of the website is Global Analysis International Intelligence. I wish I knew how to provide links but, I'm still pretty new to all of this. Sorry.

Anyway, just a brief background. He is an investigative journalist who has been reporting on TPTB's shady financial deals and deceptions as far back as 2005.

His reports are so bizarre that they sound like they are straight out of mystery spy novel and provide so much detail that I often found my self in disbelief of the validity. I never really formed an opinion on whether I believed any of his reports but, I was always excited to read one of his newly posted articles.

One of the things that always puzzled me was, how is he getting away with reporting such sensitive information if what he was reporting held any truth.

He made several references to intimidation and death threats from various alphabet agencies and I suppose that is why I am posting this...It makes me wonder if maybe he pushed to far and they had to make the problem disappear or, if he died from natural causes. (he was up there in age from pictures I have seen)

If you go to the site and click on news archive, the last post says:
"Christopher Story died peacefully at home on July 14, 2010 after a short illness"

Anyway, like I said, this is my first thread so if I screwed up too badly, hopefully the kind veterans of ATS will cut me some slack.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Christopher Story is someone from the net that will be missed. Thank you for this thread. I, like you, have followed him for a few years now and always wanted to thank him for the efforts put into his site. When a new person looking for truth lands on that site for the first time you come away dumbfounded and knowing nothing. I guess he made me realize I know nothing . I found out he didn't fear Bush. May his soul now fly with his Lord .and God bless his family and loved ones .. Peace

[edit on 30-7-2010 by the2ofusr1]

[edit on 30-7-2010 by the2ofusr1]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Too bad, last I heard he had survived an assassination attempt. He was probably poisoned.
Here is the Chris Story Bio on the website:
About Christopher Story
Here is the announcement of his death:
Chris Story FRSA

Sounds like he was exposing some serious stuff.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

The first time I came across his material I literally spent and entire afternoon reading his articles. It was a bit hard at first to get into because his writing style is quite different from what I am use to but, once I was comfortable with his style, I was hooked.

It's good to know that there are others familiar with his work.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

It's all certainly suspicous...the other thing I noticed was that a post he made on July 10th was removed. I can't remember what it was about specifically but, it was there for a while and then a few days ago I visited the site and noticed that it was gone.

It's kind of odd that he was dead 4 days later. I wish I could remember what the article was about because as long as I have followed his work, I've never seen an article removed.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

Do you have a URL for this post? It is possible archive.org or google or someone else cached the page before it was deleted.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

This is extremely sad news. Although I've only been following him for the last 6 months or so, I was certainly enthralled by his viewpoint on world affairs. The fact that I could never cross-reference his information with any independent source meant that I could never put great faith in it but I felt that he was genuine.

His recent report of 10 Jul 2010 has been dropped from the site but is still available in Google's cache at this moment:
WORST FINANCIAL TERRORISM SABOTAGE IN HISTORY
(search for:
worst_financial_+assassination
site:www.worldreports.org...)

In it, he mentioned proof of an attempt on his life but only promised to report on it later.

CIA/CHENEY/MI6/OBAMA/BUSH SR. HAVE ATTEMPTED
TO ASSASSINATE CHRISTOPHER STORY
A detailed report on this assassination attempt and the horrible illness inflicted on the Editor as a consequence will be published as soon as feasible.

•We now have proof that the CIA/MI6/Obama/Bush/Cheney issued an assassination order against this Editor. We have proof that they are suprised that the Editor is not dead.

RIP!

(edit to fix URL issue. Couldn't so just provided search criteria)

[edit on 30-7-2010 by JohnJasper]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
CC is well & enjoying much needed R&R off the coast of Africa.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Pond
CC is well & enjoying much needed R&R off the coast of Africa.

Is this a wind up or is the obituary a wind up? What's going on?

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I am sorry to hear that he has died.

I came across his web site a few years ago and to be honest I was not quite sure what to make of it, although it did have some really interesting material. However I have since heard him speak at an AV converence on Edge TV and I thought he was a wonderful speaker and he came across as a really sincere and intelligent man. He will be sorely missed.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Pond

Are you saying you think he faked his death so alphabet agencies would leave him alone?

If so, I have read posts on other sites that are implying the same thing. Who knows really.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Bobbox1980

I believe the kind JohnJasper took care of that. Or was at least able to provide more information to work with.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnJasper

Thank you so much for adding more information and links.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric

Thank you so much for adding more information and links.

No worries! If it disappears, I've saved a copy of the page.

Here is another thread covering this topic:
Has Heroic Reporter Christopher Story of worldreports.org Fame Been Murdered?

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Wow! Thanks. I didn't even think to do a search to see if anyone else had posted this story...my bad.

This is definately a mysterious death.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Just in case it's not posted elsewhere, here's the obit in the Telegraph.

STORY

Christopher Edward Harle, died 14th July 2010 after a short illness. Much loved husband, father, uncle and grandfather. A private funeral has taken place.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Christopher Story Full July 10th Report

Worst Financial Terrorism Sabotage in History

U.S. CADRES TOO COWARDLY, WEAK AND FECKLESS TO ARREST BUSH SR. FOR FINANCIAL TERRORISM AND OPEN-ENDED WANTON MAFIOSO SABOTAGE

CIA/CHENEY/MI6/OBAMA/BUSH SR. HAVE ATTEMPTED
TO ASSASSINATE CHRISTOPHER STORY
A detailed report on this assassination attempt and the horrible illness inflicted on the Editor as a consequence will be published as soon as feasible.

•We now have proof that the CIA/MI6/Obama/Bush/Cheney issued an assassination order against this Editor. We have proof that they are suprised that the Editor is not dead.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Wow.....I never heard of the man but after reading some of the comments in this thread I went to his site and was stunned by the reports he wrote.

Jeez... this guy could seize some serious amounts of stars and flags on ATS with these stories. If all of this is true reality is other than I always thought it was.

The comming days I will certainly do some reading on his site.

Good 'tin-hat' stuff.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

It's definately good reading material and I think you would be well served by reading, digesting and formulating your own opinions on all of the articles written.

Have fun!

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
"Bush Sr.’s poodle, Barack Hussein Obama, is too weak and lacking in backbone to grasp that Bush Sr.’s threats [see below] are BLUFF. He lacks the spine to stand up to this crook and face him down, which is the only way to deal with these possessed ‘Black’ US Nazi operatives, as we have amply demonstrated on this website"

That quote above is classic Story from days before his departure .
somehow the last post was removed and a ATS brother has provided a saving log. thank you. Christopher will always be on my bookmarks .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join