It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christoper Story/ Investigative Journalist-died 7/14/10

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

After reading his work over time, I came to admire his writing style simply because it was like nothing I was use to reading and, it kept my attention.

I always looked forward to clicking on his website and finding a new article to read and attempt to digest.

He was an amazing writer, journalist and human being and I can only imagine how much he is missed by his family and friends.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Christopher Story:
"You can't win, Darth. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."

Sorely missed.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by wayshower

I can't even enjoy that Star Wars reference right now........

But you're right, Story's already busy kicking Bush Sr's ass from the afterlife I'm sure

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

Is it just me or does it seem oddly painful that more people have not commented on this story??????

Well, having said that...

At least the people who took notice and who took the time to comment, did so in a respectful manner.

He will most certainly be missed....

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

Yes it is odd, I guess he wasn't all that popular around these parts?

Oh well. I don't care what anyone else thinks, the man was a true hero in my book

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

Apparently you are correct and he wasn't well known by many on this site. But, I agree...He was a heroic and brave man.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I had never heard of Christopher Story before this thread. Thanks for posting the link, he has some interesting material there that I intend to read more of.

I wonder if the assassins who tried to murder him came back after he declared he had proof of the assassination plot and finished the job.

I wonder what his illness was and if it was the cause of death. I know the CIA has a poison that simulates a heart attack and can't be found in an autopsy.

CIA secret weapon of assassination Heart Attack Gun, Declassified 1975 New World Order Report

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbox1980
I wonder what his illness was and if it was the cause of death. I know the CIA has a poison that simulates a heart attack and can't be found in an autopsy.

Ben Fulford is claiming that Story was poisoned back in March:

benjaminfulford.typepad.com...

Story was poisoned during a March, 2010 visit to the US with a virus created by the Fort Meade biological warfare facility, according to close associates of Story who spoke to him the day before his July 14th death. Although there exists an antidote for this virus, Story was unaware he was poisoned with it until recently by which point his liver damage had progressed too far for treatment, according to the sources.
Although Story is now dead, his sources will continue to provide the public with vital information about the secret financial war that is now raging towards its conclusion. The murder of Story will not go un-avenged, according to several sources inside the U.S. and UK military-industrial complex.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Based solely on the original post date, I've decided that I'll only update the earlier thread on this subject.
Has Heroic Reporter Christopher Story of worldreports.org Fame Been Murdered?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
It's still surprising to me that no one else has found this information interesting enough to investigate further....???

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I know what you mean ME.

This is one of those fascinating stories that for whatever reason gets overlooked by a lot of people.

I miss his reports and I hope we still hear from his "sources" from time to time

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric
It's still surprising to me that no one else has found this information interesting enough to investigate further....???

I've searched for everything that I could find on his death and came up with little. A search in August pulled up nothing new and the same now except a comment against a Steve Beckow post

“Hi crystal…………… I have had red flags about Fulford for quite some time…………….Chris also had some Intel on him in the past and they were not friends………………As soon as Chris’s death was reported, Fulford tried jumping on and saying all of Chris’s contacts will no be going trough him………….Chris didn’t’ much care for Ben…

Stiil digging and I still believe Chris Story is alive……………………………His pen name is dead, but the person is alive………..No proof yet, just a gut feeling~”

I also used to try to find supporting evidence for Story's unique reports but could never find anything other than site's parrotting his information. Perhaps we'll never know.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join