It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting dolphin Bubbles...must see this :)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

are you kidding me?

i'm a pagan, i don't do church..

but i believe that Dolphins learn as they grow in captivity..thus the new bubble blowing capability..

what i do "believe" is really none of your business ...

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Brilliant....s&f

2nd line

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Wow, that is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen... on youtube. It sure beats the cat flushing the toilet or those annoying gay dudes who talk real fast.

My initial reaction was to think, "those poor things are so board that they have made their own entertainment and perfected it" and to a degree, I still believe it but as intelligent as they are, they are probably rarely board, as they get to people watch all day.

To us, it is an aquarium where we can watch dolphins at play, while to them it is a zoo where they can watch people. The roles are flipped. It is only an inversion of roles.

--airspoon

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Yeah, they are and do seem incredibly bored. This bubble blowing is amazing and a signal to show their captors & humanity how incredibly intelligent they really are.

Dolphins and Whales are much more than just 'animals'.. they have the same level of awareness as us humans, if not more.. these are beings that have incarnated as sea dwellers to experience life in that form and learn a different set of lessons. The stories of mermaids and mermen are really expressing our brothers and sisters at sea, the Cetaceans. Only human ignorance has stopped us from realizing this connection and the inter-connectedness of all life for that matter.. without Cetaceans in the oceans this world would not last, for they maintain the eco-system through ways we cannot yet fathom.

Humanity is at a major awakening stage and these truths may be realized by some, so I suggest checking out "The Call Goes Out From the Cetacean Nation" by Dianne Robbins if your interested in life on the other side of the blubber. These are telepathic communications from sea dwellers. An E-book sample can be found online.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Wow, that is amazing what they can do! But creations of god? What the hell? keep fantasy land outta this.

Children, god doesn't exist. These creatures were NOT created by some made up fairytale. If you think it was 'prove it' And 'You just need faith' is not proof of anything.

I wonder how many actual scientists are religeous? I'd bet sweet F\A

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Dolphin has bone that only it and whale has.

What other creature had this bone?

en.academic.ru...

Thanks but no thanks. Evolution can create some epic win creatures.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
reply to post by badw0lf

are you kidding me?

i'm a pagan, i don't do church..

but i believe that Dolphins learn as they grow in captivity..thus the new bubble blowing capability..

what i do "believe" is really none of your business ...

Who cares what you think, eh? I sure dont. But you're here claiming evolution is fake, then go back to your god - otherwise stick to facts like the rest of us.

Get off your high moral horse pal..
Im not interested in you at all, pagan ignorance or otherwise..

And learn to read. It will help. Have fun..

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by The Bear Man

It is probably the same thing as blowing smoke rings.

While under water, try blowing out air with an oval mouth and snap your jaws closed hard.

I am pretty good at blowing smoke rings.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I bet Insane Clown Posse will write a song about this.
Frikken Bubbles!!! How do they work?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Did trainers teach them that or do they do that on their own in the wild? Or, is it something they created in captivity?

If someone taught them to do that, then it proves they are intelligent enough to use the results of their breathing in an abstract way to gain food from the trainers (just as a dog learns a trick to get a biscuit). It shows a sort of abstract conceptualization that is amazing in and of itself, even if it wasn't their idea in the first place.

If they do that in the wild, it shows a propensity for culture among dolphins. The bubble rings, whether the dolphins see it as fun, ritual or bonding, it shows a form of underwater culture.

If they do it in captivity, it shows - perhaps - a coping mechanism with the captivity; bonding with their fellow captives. OR, it could be showing a learned behavior from observing aspects of human culture that they've been exposed to (such as the rings that they are typically made to leap through). In this way, they could be, using the only resource at their disposal (air bubbles), replicating the human-made tricks they've been made to learn.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Put a smile on my face for sure- ty for the serene post

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

I thought the same thing about their captivity. But, then I thought, maybe before they were captured they had a conversation. Maybe they decided to let themselves be captured in the hope that they could teach the two legged land dwellers something before they completely anilated themselves. Maybe, they are like missionaries trying to save us from ourselves. Lord knows someone needs to.
Seriously, I don't want to learn about them, I want to learn from them.
Seeashrink

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Hope you find your way to the author I mentioned, Seashrink.

I could go on and on about how helpful the Cetaceans are to elevating humanities awareness but who would listen?

Download the book(s) by Dianne Robbins and access other realms of consciousness.

ATS is outdated and daft compared to this venue of information.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventytwo

they arent quite blowing bubbles, but its amazing nonetheless

tv.gawker.com...

bbc took the video off youtube, but for some reason it still shows up on this web page. from what i understand, this is the only group of dolphins which do this. i really would like to know how they learned this

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join