It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghosts with a twist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I was just thinking, if we believe in ufo's-aliens and we believe in ghosts do we believe in ghost aliens. Everyone please post your thoughts on this.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I don't quite see the point in this, but anyway...

I believe in the POSSIBILITY of there being ghosts, having had a coupla strange experiences that weren't drug- anxiety-/induced. However, I have no way of checking out what these were.

I believe in the POSSIBILITY of there being aliens. I've seen some things that could have been UFO's, but again, I have no way of confirming this.

As for ghost-aliens, I have never given that a thought.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Well, what would you classify as a ghost alien??? IMO if there are aliens that are living in the same vibrational frequency as disembodied humans, they could still be "alive" or embodied aliens, but in a way we don't know right now... I have seen creatures while I was out of my body. They could be classified as astral wildlife or hyperdimensional aliens, who knows... Although I think they were the former based on the way they were behaving (like animals)...

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I heard this some where...I'f you lived in a 2D world where everything that you knew on that plane existed was 2D and a 3D being (let's say a human 100 times the size of you) put their finger through your less than paper thin existance. All you would see is a large circle within that plane of existance.

As a 2D figure you would call that sphere a UFO, ghost, hand on the wall, etc....

I've read somewhere that scientist believe there are up to 10 measureable dimensions. I know we have a few flat earth believers out there that don't.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Now that's a possibility that would be acceptable to my intelligence, GildedHammer. I could live with that quite comfortably.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Your missing the point. It was if when some humans die they become ghosts, why not when some aliens die shouldn't
become ghosts? The next question would be has anyone seen an alien as a spector or a spector that looked like an alien?

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I didn't miss the point at all. I stated my beliefs clearly - regarding possibility.

You're the one who's missing a very valid point. Either that, or you're being dogmatic. Check what you said again.

EDIT
My apologies. I do think though, that you should have capitalised the "if" in your original post.

[edit on 17/6/04 by Bastet]

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
Your missing the point. It was if when some humans die they become ghosts, why not when some aliens die shouldn't
become ghosts? The next question would be has anyone seen an alien as a spector or a spector that looked like an alien?

Um, yeah aliens could become a ghost assuming all living things have a spirit.

Check out Jim marrs alien ghosts

new topics

top topics

join