It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Leaked files indicate U.S. pays Afghan media to run friendly stories

page: 3
14
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bruxfinn
"........... we are there to clean up their mess and bring freedom to the Afghan people; what we do best it seems.

And after August the Taliban will no longer have any operations in the area either.

So...the Afghan people should view us as friendly because it is in fact the case.




Okay ? Considering that this invasion of a Sovereign Nation has ALWAYS been OUR agenda, and Coalition forces were simply window dressing, any mess incurred would have been inflicted Primarily by Americans . This is quite an astonishing proclamation > " after August ( 8/31/2010 @ 1:AM NOT 12:59 PM ? ) the Taliban will no longer have any operations in the area.. " Maybe we can just turn ALL the clocks ahead a couple of hours and end it a tad earlier. You may find quite a few, hundreds to thousands of Military documents on Wikileaks that unfortunately paint quite a different outcome. Just a thought.




posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dazbog

Originally posted by bruxfinn
"........... we are there to clean up their mess and bring freedom to the Afghan people; what we do best it seems.

And after August the Taliban will no longer have any operations in the area either.

So...the Afghan people should view us as friendly because it is in fact the case.






Okay ? Considering that this invasion of a Sovereign Nation has ALWAYS been OUR agenda, and Coalition forces were simply window dressing, any mess incurred would have been inflicted Primarily by Americans . This is quite an astonishing proclamation > " after August ( 8/31/2010 @ 1:AM NOT 12:59 PM ? ) the Taliban will no longer have any operations in the area.. " Maybe we can just turn ALL the clocks ahead a couple of hours and end it a tad earlier. You may find quite a few, hundreds to thousands of Military documents on Wikileaks that unfortunately paint quite a different outcome. Just a thought.



Yeah...and leaked military documents are more reliable than non-leaked documents. That must have been the rationale of the leakers. These documents that no one wanted the world to see seem to suggest that the Taliban are winning the war... contrary to what American military leaders want us to believe.

...it couldn't be possible that wikileaks is just playing a role like everything else...whistle-blowers are good folk that just want the truth out; they have no agenda of their own.

Look...the Taliban aren't winning the war...NATO is the Taliban you idiot, the Vatican is Al Qaeda...what the hell can't you see?

I swear its no wonder why you guys lost this war...you're embeciles.



posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
What would you rather? The US paying for good press, or the Taliban executing them for bad press?

Come on, this is Standard Operating Procedure. Only the most hard core "Blame America First" crowd would have a problem with this.



posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bruxfinn
[
Yeah...and leaked military documents are more reliable than non-leaked documents. That must have been the rationale of the leakers. These documents that no one wanted the world to see seem to suggest that the Taliban are winning the war... contrary to what American military leaders want us to believe.

...it couldn't be possible that wikileaks is just playing a role like everything else...whistle-blowers are good folk that just want the truth out; they have no agenda of their own.

Look...the Taliban aren't winning the war...NATO is the Taliban you idiot, the Vatican is Al Qaeda...what the hell can't you see?

I swear its no wonder why you guys lost this war...you're embeciles.



Lets see now. First you state " if you don't like it kill yourself " then I am an " idiot". If you care to reread your last paragraph and last sentence, they are direct contradictions " Taliban aren't winning the war ...' no wonder why you guys lost this war......... you're embeciles " ( Imbeciles )
I am not being mean spirited, however, I suspect you have a psychiatric disorder. Hence the desire to engage you in any meaningful exchange is quite useless. Have a good one .



posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bruxfinn
 


Please tell me your being sarcastic.......



posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown
 


No...I am not being sarcastic. Perhaps, I am not explaining my position well as to how I view the issue of the US military paying for positive press, but I see nothing wrong with actions designed to keep ordinary Afghans out of the ranks of the religious fanatics that are trying to hijack Afghanistan.

This war is between the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan and the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan. NATO, a Vatican inspired creation, was secretly supporting the Al Qaeda/Taliban alliance...McChrystal was fired because this horrible truth was revealed and he was exposed.

I really don't expect you guys to understand. Many of you are pushing a scripted vision of this conflict and not really trying to understand the true nature of the war, but are trying to influence how others see the war.

NATO is the Taliban and the Vatican is Al Qaeda and this is the fundamental reality of all these groups. It is clear that NATO intelligence conducted the 9/11 operation, now, after 9 years and it is clear that it was done to further the Vatican's plan of consolidating its hold upon the American government.

This entire war was designed from the very beginning to take America out to Afghanistan to have it throttled. The basic scenario I am suggesting is a well established technique and has been used many times throughout history.

Now that NATO is falling apart and broken and America has retaken control of the conflict from NATO after 4 years and is paying for press to influence the Afghan people ... someone is pissed that it will work well enough for the US Military to leave the place fully intact with a functioning government in place.

Winter is coming and it get cold in those mountains.



posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Nothing new here.

The United States has done the same thing in occupied Iraq.

The Iraqi mainstream media has had its strings pulled by the U.S. occupation authorities since when, Saddam Hussein's capture.

On numerous occasions, reporters who criticized the U.S. occupation of their country were threatened with death.



posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bruxfinn
 


Just to be clear then, you genuinely believe that NATO are the Taliban and the Vatican are Al’Qa’Ida. Nice idea, sort of the battle between good and evil, is that your angle. Regardless i think that your idea and believe is totally rubbish.



posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by bruxfinn

1.Germany seems to be the place that the Nazi's wanted to create.


r...what is important is the Afghan people...they are poppy farmers, nothing more.

This war is not their concern. An unseen element is included which men cannot influence.

Stay safe and let Gods fight.



1 What do you mean by this Germany is totally NOT Nazi.

The bit where you denigrate the entire Afghan population as poppy farmers was too much to ignore, you really don't get it do you, Afghans are teachers, doctors, engineers, soldiers, artists, labourers etc etc.

It's this 2 dimensional, black and white, win or lose, right or wrong, attitude that personifies the Amerikan view of the world in their quest for Utopia and good old rightness they'll kill a million innocent souls.

See it's not nice being lumped under a derogatory label, your elite aren't thick they know exactly what they're doing, they crossed the Rubicon for the future enrichment of their bloodlines.

Any good deeds done in this clash of cultures is an accidental by product of an entirely evil policy set in motion by psychopathic men.



posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by bruxfinn
 


They only released 300 example none with a greater classification than secret and all vetted by one of three very well respected msm papers.



posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by bruxfinn
reply to post by wcitizen
 


How can an abandoned home be considered to be invaded when someone moves into it, fixes it up and pays the unpaid property taxes?

The Taliban were never recognized as anything but a pack of squatters.

Besides, the whole war was a set-up to being with...the set up just failed to accomplish its objectives and now everyone is scrambling trying to get the Americans out of there.

Ain't gonna happen ... it belongs to us now ... and embarrassment and humiliation belongs to our enemies. deal with it.

As far as Iraq is concerned. Saddam Husseins government was proven to be fraudulent itself and without basis for its rule...Iraq was also an abandoned home that we simply acquired.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by bruxfinn]


Wow lol with respect you talk a lot of crap, no offence meant, but you sound like a 15 year old male full of testosterone and rightness.



posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Having read the thread and caught up with my own posts, I have to ask is Brux an AI construct?



posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by bruxfinn
 


Just to be clear then, you genuinely believe that NATO are the Taliban and the Vatican are Al’Qa’Ida. Nice idea, sort of the battle between good and evil, is that your angle. Regardless i think that your idea and believe is totally rubbish.


I am not sure how you think you know one way or the other...and none of your ideas are being implemented, so obviously knows your ideas are rubbish as well.

but, no, its not a battle between good and evil...i don't know how you came up with that.

Taliban and Al Qaeda are noms de guerre...but I suppse you know that is not the case as well. America is fighting NATO and the Vatican in Afghanistan.

Sorry to tell you...its a fact. NATO and the Vatican are losing, but we all know this; thus, the Taliban and Al Qaeda are losing.

But hey...I'm not selling this anyway, I don't care what you believe in...we both know what you think is worthless.



posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by bruxfinn
These documents that no one wanted the world to see seem to suggest that the Taliban are winning the war... contrary to what American military leaders want us to believe.


I don't think it is about winning the war...it's about perpetuation of war to field test new strategy and tech.

Why else would so much money be tossed in that direction? Why else would Private Contractors be given a large portion of that money?



posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thepreye

Originally posted by bruxfinn

1.Germany seems to be the place that the Nazi's wanted to create.


r...what is important is the Afghan people...they are poppy farmers, nothing more.

This war is not their concern. An unseen element is included which men cannot influence.

Stay safe and let Gods fight.



1 What do you mean by this Germany is totally NOT Nazi.

The bit where you denigrate the entire Afghan population as poppy farmers was too much to ignore, you really don't get it do you, Afghans are teachers, doctors, engineers, soldiers, artists, labourers etc etc.

It's this 2 dimensional, black and white, win or lose, right or wrong, attitude that personifies the Amerikan view of the world in their quest for Utopia and good old rightness they'll kill a million innocent souls.

See it's not nice being lumped under a derogatory label, your elite aren't thick they know exactly what they're doing, they crossed the Rubicon for the future enrichment of their bloodlines.

Any good deeds done in this clash of cultures is an accidental by product of an entirely evil policy set in motion by psychopathic men.


I didn't say Germany was NAZI. I said Germany became the nation that the NAZI's wanted to create...a Germany for German people; is it not this today? But you'll read into a post what you want.



posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye
 


Actually, I am a 40 years old male with lots of testosterone and righteousness. That is why so many people despise me. By this age most men are totally broken...I am not.



posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye
 


The release still has an agenda ... the agenda is to make this plea to the world...

someone needs to get the Americans out of Afghanistan because we can't hold out for much longer.

if America is not moved from Afghanistan, the destruction of global religion is assured. Fact.



posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock
 


When the war began one sides plan was to destroy or subdue all secular governments and create a global Theocratic State.

That's not going to happen and what has occured is that the world's religious leadership has banded together, throwing down the facade of being competitors, to fight as one for their mutual survival.

Victory in Afghanistan is founded upon a stable system in Kabul called the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan ... Islamic being a cultural term and not a religious one.

Even after the war is over, weapons design and development will continue...why not test the new stuff out?

[edit on 2-8-2010 by bruxfinn]



posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by bruxfinn
 

Yeah...I am sure that must be it...


No offense, and while I think there are some religious/cultural overtones to the war, I seriously doubt that to be the primary motivation...



posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Originally posted by bruxfinn
These documents that no one wanted the world to see seem to suggest that the Taliban are winning the war... contrary to what American military leaders want us to believe.


I don't think it is about winning the war...it's about perpetuation of war to field test new strategy and tech.

Why else would so much money be tossed in that direction? Why else would Private Contractors be given a large portion of that money?



This is exactly it. Now we have a military that is hardened in urban combat. If used internally, they would face a force that is well armed but poorly organized. Just like the "enemy combatants".

What I recommend is that people study how the Taliban has conducted themselves. Study how the Viet Cong did it. Study the various resistance movements in recent history. Not because you want to put it to use, but in case you need to put it to use.

1776.




top topics



 
14
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join