It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother Lesbian Father Gay

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Is this actually the true description of us all?
Lets think about it.....perhaps it is?
Think deep before replying.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
You're not making since at all here! Tell me I'm not getting the message here.
Second line.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Umm what exactlly are we susposed to reply about, I wasn't conceived in a test tube and they still have an active relationship.
So I'd say they are straight.
Where is this topic going, if I may ask?
Your intro kind of has a lack of anything, sorry if I'm being critical I'm just confused.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

I suppose it's possible. People don't need to be married to have children, or even engage in sex.

With that said, if the child is loved, who cares?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Can you please elaborate on your opening post?

Nobody has any idea what you are trying to get across to us?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Thought about it and....nope

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
he is refferring to what the modern world is making us be. they turn man into gay and women into lesbians

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

you sure about that? isn't OP simply asking if this has happened before? in that case the answer should be yes. I cant imagine nobody on this planet was born from both a gay father and lesbian mother...

That said.... What about it?

Hahaha... simply because the OP is a controversial subject with WAY to few words to count as an opening to a discussion, the few words typed are enough for some feedback..

either most of us here dont have the brains the OP has or the OP is wired differently.. I cant in the slightest agree with the literal meaning of his question...

[edit on 29/7/2010 by faceoff85]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Doc not sure what you are trying to say or do here, I think you are trying to go with a gay versus straight argument. From my point as a former Army Officer and a Republican I apply life expeirence. This is so far down my concerns that I will try and carve out time in the next life to worry about it.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
he is refferring to what the modern world is making us be. they turn man into gay and women into lesbians

In that case he is wrong

The modern world hasnt made me even slightly attracted to other men. Im happily straight and always will be

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
oh,yea damn i need to read better.
yes he sayd that is it really the true description of any of us "fathery gay mother lesbian"
but its kinda the same thing, you know who are to blame for this?
girls who sleep with stupid man,and the stupid man that seduce those girls.
all this "sex" culture is suppressing some people,and when they get too angry they just turn gey,and girls can be lesbian without even needing to,theyr just brainwashed by the emo teen culture to kiss each other...horrible

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive

Who is they?

With the argument that gay people are just gay, and not by choice, how could a heterosexual person be forced to be gay, or lesbian?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I have thought deeply about this, I even went and meditated at the bar for a short while.

My answer to you, mister Dr Expire.

Is Ham sandwich.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

gotta disagree... there is nothing horrible about 2 beatiful women kissing...
Well maybe I am wired in a weird fashion as well offcourse

Ham sandwich?

made my day..

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Yeah and Elvis gyrating hips and the Beatles lyrics are sending us to hell. And don't get me started on GreenDay.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
oh and you will be schoked by the question!
when your a young boy and live in a society when you see men getting rejected and spit on by women all the time, and when you hang on with girls who take you to the mall to buy underwear with them only to be theyr "friend" you kinda get brainwashed to be more feminine.
when you realise you cant meet the right girl,they all treat you like crap and they like to sleep with each other,you just....turn gay...atleast man will love you and you wont have to put with girls anymore huh?

i know it sounds strange and crazy but there are situacions when man become gay this way,you can bet its a choice

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Well, I haven't even had a full cup of coffee yet, and that is just the most ridiculous thing I have heard all day.

I sure hope this isn't a sign of the way the rest of my day is going to go!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Sorry get spit on by women is not something I come across. And getting taken to the mall to buy underware, for me or her is always a great thing.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

I've been there and I've done that. If anything what it did to me as a young man is that it filled me with expectations and quite a few naughty thoughts... Nothing wrong with a guy knowing what thong a girl is wearing...

Really, REALLY cant agree... I've hung out with girls more then with boys and I loved it... Couldn't get enough...

However I do agree on the stand that today's WESTERN society is having boys get in touch with "their feminine side"... But the only men turning gay from that are men who were already gay themselves.. Nobody can make you turn gay or lesbian. they can make you focus on the subject just like whats happening here... but unless it hits a soft spot already present, no heterosexual person will turn gay from being influenced...

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
yea ridiculuos until you see it happening at the mall. you see those emo boys with strange hair hanging with emo girls going with them,helping them pick up dresses?
would you be a proud mother of such son?
its so easy to say something is ridicolous just couse you havent accepted it as reality,but ..well..it kinda is -_-

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join