It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pinky and The Brain Subliminals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
My god. I started watching this because I remember loving it as a kid. But omg.

This show has a million subliminals every episode.

Literally you will find the Pyramid with the eye on top like in a thousand different a thousand times per episode.

Children and adults love pinky the idiot, because they relate to pinky. Pinky is kinda like the average human.

Brain constantly says humanity is already dumb. He tries to poison through spreading it through food, water, like in todays world.

High schoolers and high school graduates are made fun of plainly.

He actually talks about using subliminals to brainwash people and how tv does it during the show.

He mentions how these idiots, the masses, worship celebrities, and it is always shown behind the scenes how the celebrities talk about how people worship them, and that they could basically rule the world since people worship them.

Talks about humanity as fanatics. It shows how people are and their attitudes.

It makes fun of relationships, and how they never work. It makes fun of how 99% of the crap human speak absolutely are stupid and are nothing. For example how people talk about celebrities, sports, and whatever in their life that controls them. And when people talk about themselves, they always talk about what control method they will be controlled by in their future. It talks about how people dont sit and think and create and make fascinating things, rather they go to school and become slaves. It shows how people ridicule others and say I dont believe that when truths are exposed.

Talks about how cigarettes companies actually target kids and hide the evidence that cigarettes cause cancer.

I have only watched a few episodes, I will continue watching more and keeping yall updated.

PS: I hate ATS and do not believe anything here nor have faith in it.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Its only just finished its re-run here in Australia & I was thinking the exact same thing, Mr Spielberg sure knew something about a lot, well ahead of a lot of us.

Dont know why they took it off the air again but I hope they start it showing it soon.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dave2770

Of course there are "subliminals" Bugs Bunny had subliminals.

South Park has subliminals.

Ren and Stimpy, too.

You don't think that cartoonists just make this stuff up out of their own minds, with no input from anything else?

They latch onto subjects that are current.

A question that can't be answered absolutely, is: Does art imitate life, or does life imitate art?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I loved Pinky & the Brain when I was younger. I preferred the Brain but was always pleased when he failed.

Time to watch a few episodes, I enjoy a good bit of Illuminati symbol spotting.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
My thoughts last night: `pinky and the brain... pinky and the brain`

Brain, the short smart one.
Pinky, the tall dumb one.

Notice anything unusual about the portrayals of the characters in real life? Tall and lanky, kinda dumb. Sort mobster, kinda smart. Must be subliminal right there in terms of height and intelligence.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Pinky and the Brain rock!
Almost as much as 2 stupid dogs and Ren and Stimpy,
Steeeempieee you eeeediott.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

Pinky and the Brain
They're Pinky and the Brain
Yes, Pinky and the Brain
One is a genius, the other's insane
They're laboratory mice
Their genes have been spliced
They're dinky
They're Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain,
Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain

Before each night is done
Their plan will be unfurled
By the dawning of the sun
They'll take over the world

They're Pinky and the Brain
Yes, Pinky and the Brain
Their twilight campaign
Is easy to explain
To prove their mousey worth
They'll overthrow the Earth
They're dinky.
They're Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain,
Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, NARF!

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Don't forget Family Guy! little things in that show you just have to catch. Pay attention to Brian aka Seth Macfarlane.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
In the end, I never watch TV, havent watched tv for more than 7 years, but if I ever have to watch TV again, it will be only for DragonBall/Z. Its as if God or an omnipotent being made this show

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

every time i start watching shows i used to enjoy as a kid i am bombarded with illuminati symbolism and subliminals.

there is one episode of ren and stimpy with powdered toast man...he takes over the presidency and literally BURNS the bill of rights in the fireplace.

animaniacs too. i mean, its literally everything we used to watch.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by double_frick

every time i start watching shows i used to enjoy as a kid i am bombarded with illuminati symbolism and subliminals.

there is one episode of ren and stimpy with powdered toast man...he takes over the presidency and literally BURNS the bill of rights in the fireplace.

animaniacs too. i mean, its literally everything we used to watch.

I swear to GOD PEOPLE. I have no problem with gays, however, my straight cousin after watching disney channel and nickolodeon from age 10 to 19, he not only has no mind, worships celebrities, but he has turned gay.

He is the type of person that loves and respects and believes in oprah. And my keylogger proves he is fully gay

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Kissinger and Billy in Pinky and Brain in Episode 40:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I haven't seen Pinky and the Brain in a long time. My bf and I were just talking about this show about a month ago. I saw it a few years back and noticed a lot more in it now than I did originally. I have noticed this in almost everything I use to watch as a kid. It's funny how it's there in your face and you don't notice it and then later when you learn to see through the crap it all becomes much easier to see from then on. I definitely see TV and movies in a different light now a days.

top topics

join