It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Place your bets everybody: June 18th will the asteroid come?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
21st's over here now.... no end of the world on my end, if you know what I mean

But you know, I thought it was Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones who saved us by destroying the comet, and flashing their world-reaching flashy-thingy so we all forgot that there were panic and disorder just a few hours ago... I mean, just look at all the garbage on the streets!

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Didn't you hear? They postponed the end of the world due to rain. They are restaging it on the 26th of June 2004. Sorry about any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Would you settle for an earthquake in Fidji and a tornado in the Midwest?

[edit on 20-6-2004 by Mynaeris]

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The 18th nearly passed without consequence here in Phoenix. The only notable event was, for us, a biggie. We went out into our backyard and found a huge hole (wasn't there on the 17th) about 5 feet across and 20+ feet deep. Must be where the asteroid hit

joey
PS: Current thinking, after city authorities have viewed, THE BIG HOLE, is that there was once a well on this property, about 80 years ago. Scared the heck out of me though.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Take a look at this link. I'm no seismologist, but there is quite a lot of activity at Magadan, Russia (where AB supposedly said the first impact would come).

aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...

www.svgblocks.com...

It's not right at Magadan, but as you can see, very close.

This all stinks of a HAARP psyop. It is more than a mere hoax. My current theory is that they are testing HAARP and also our reaction to knowledge of possible incoming objects.

Anybody familiar with test markets? I do believe the internet community has become one for this particular psyop.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join