It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Interpretation help!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
OK, I'm not sure if its just an overactive imagination or what, but lately almost every single time i sleep I have dreams about my girlfriend cheating on me or leaving me. Now, the emotion i feel in the dream is so real, that when I wake up, I feel the emotions all day long. I dread sleep anymore because it brings me nothing but despair, any kind of feedback would be much appreciated.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I think you just have to be closer to your girlfriend. Hang out more, have sex more. That or she actually is cheating on you.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hutchie
I think you just have to be closer to your girlfriend. Hang out more, have sex more. That or she actually is cheating on you.
Thats the thing, we do spend time together and are very much in love, I feel in my heart that she wouldnt do any of the above but my dreams say otherwise.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Well, if that indeed happens, it certainly won't be the end of the world.
You need to ask yourself if perhaps you might be the one that cheats and leaves.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Your dream may have nothing to do with your girlfriend, or cheating.

Is it possible that you are feeling stressed about something else in life? Something that you maybe don't have or don't think you have full control over? Is there anything going on that would make you feel helpless to stop? Just some ideas, all rhetorical questions, of course.

The point really is that dreams are not literal and will manifest in many ways, but may represent something that your mind is trying to figure out or solve. Analyze your real world life a bit more closely and see if there may be a connection that is not literal.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Well, if that indeed happens, it certainly won't be the end of the world.
You need to ask yourself if perhaps you might be the one that cheats and leaves.
I have thought about that but should the oppurtunity rise to cheat or leave, I just wouldnt, I couldnt, This is the happiest ive ever been in my life, and i wouldnt risk it for anything. Its troubling indeed.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I think you are afraid of losing her, maybe it has something to do with a previous relationship that didn't go well.
Don't let the fear control you and try to appreciate life for what it is.
Talk to her about how you feel and things will work out positively.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
Your dream may have nothing to do with your girlfriend, or cheating.

Is it possible that you are feeling stressed about something else in life? Something that you maybe don't have or don't think you have full control over? Is there anything going on that would make you feel helpless to stop? Just some ideas, all rhetorical questions, of course.

The point really is that dreams are not literal and will manifest in many ways, but may represent something that your mind is trying to figure out or solve. Analyze your real world life a bit more closely and see if there may be a connection that is not literal.
That makes alot of sense, I appreciate your input though. Maybe it is something else manifesting as my recent dreams...Either way it sucks, lol.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by reesie45

It could be that you realize your government has lied to you,cheating you out of your liberties,you've been betrayed. All you once believed in and put your faith in has been a lie,...that sort of thing.

Easy connection to assume if you look at it like that

Just offering up a possibility.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by townio
I think you are afraid of losing her, maybe it has something to do with a previous relationship that didn't go well.
Don't let the fear control you and try to appreciate life for what it is.
Talk to her about how you feel and things will work out positively.
This definitely could be the case im dealing with. We have talked about it many times. Like i said, this is the happiest i have ever been and i really fear losing it because life previously was horrible, now i love life, i never have said that until now. Thank you for all of your responses!

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge

It could be that you realize your government has lied to you,cheating you out of your liberties,you've been betrayed. All you once believed in and put your faith in has been a lie,...that sort of thing.

Easy connection to assume if you look at it like that

Just offering up a possibility.
Oh this is no news to me, lol. I am very pissed at the world and the government and their lies, but i dont know if that has to do with my dreams.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Well,I hope your relationship remains sound and that these dreams are just a passing phase. It's too bad that the feelings are lingering in your waking hours. Have you told your girlfriend about your dreams also?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Well,I hope your relationship remains sound and that these dreams are just a passing phase. It's too bad that the feelings are lingering in your waking hours. Have you told your girlfriend about your dreams also?
Yeah we talked about them, she has the same dreams as well, But i have them more often than she does, and mine have a more profound effect obviously.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Then I would just take it as a sign of how much you mean to each other,and cherish each other all the more!

Best wishes to you both!

(And on a crazier note,if you think about some of the "darker" forces that can manipulate us through our dreams,it might seem as if there is a campaign on to destroy something beautiful and loving. In which case,the same applies: Cherish each other all the more and don't let this energy spawn any more negative results.)

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Then I would just take it as a sign of how much you mean to each other,and cherish each other all the more!

Best wishes to you both!

(And on a crazier note,if you think about some of the "darker" forces that can manipulate us through our dreams,it might seem as if there is a campaign on to destroy something beautiful and loving. In which case,the same applies: Cherish each other all the more and don't let this energy spawn any more negative results.)
Thank you very much for your kind words. I really do appreiciate it.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Paranoia the Destroyer.

Watch out with that mate it will ruin your relationship. As it is a dream it is a part of your subconcious not hers. It's in your head. Insecurities are totally normal when you are in a serious relationship and you care for the other person so much.

But I wouldn't think anything of it, it's just your minds way of testing you, in how you would cope with her cheating.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
Paranoia the Destroyer.

Watch out with that mate it will ruin your relationship. As it is a dream it is a part of your subconcious not hers. It's in your head. Insecurities are totally normal when you are in a serious relationship and you care for the other person so much.

But I wouldn't think anything of it, it's just your minds way of testing you, in how you would cope with her cheating.
Yeah... I dont take it too well, in the dreams, i am furious and heartbroken. Because its like all the effort ive put into the relationship went to waste, But it is just a dream.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

As you've said,you already are aware of how much "the world" has betrayed you,the last thing you need to worry about is your relationship,which can be a real sanctuary when the world is going crazy!

Hang on to the good stuff in this life! (We need all the good stuff we can get!)

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Hi.

Some dreams, not all -some are just some post-processing daytime events- give us fragments of the future, it could be related or not with you or others you know or not.

Information of coming events accessed by us through dreaming, are not straight forward, there is an oniric mask, that transform the real message.
Example:

Information is: a person walking the road --->oniric world transformation(dreams)------>you see a dog walking the road.it could be a dog for me and another object to you!

Another thing is what you see, usually it's not what it is, but what you feel, your emotions, those are not transformed in the dream process, those are real.

Dreams are like a low tech cryptographic process of reality, when us accessing information.

For example, your girlfriend could be a female of your relations whom you have strong bond(like a friend, family) and is getting further from you emotionally/physically. It could be someone close to you for you to feel the same intensity of feeling equals of your girlfriend.

Cheating could mean for example, some guilt about spending less time with the female i talked above.

All i have said are just examples, that look somehow obvious to me, during my own dream research.

One other thing, it also could be nothing, and just some fear of loosing someone who is precious to us, if the relation is recent, this could happen, in time will fade away trough trust.

Usually the feeling thats stays after dreaming only stays with me until lunch.

Usually at lunch i am with several persons and talking to people somehow make it go away, after lunch only the memory stays, but not the emotion, some kind of rational switch kicks off.

A last thing, in time with this dream and others you will have, try to remember to check reality vs dreams(try to see in reality what you've dreamed) and find your own cryptographic key to interpret you dreams.

Sometimes we also dream with stuff that belongs to someone else, i suppose, it's like switched land lines :-)

I hope it helped you.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

As you've said,you already are aware of how much "the world" has betrayed you,the last thing you need to worry about is your relationship,which can be a real sanctuary when the world is going crazy!

Hang on to the good stuff in this life! (We need all the good stuff we can get!)
Yeah, Definitely, I would go insane literally without her.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join