It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Interpretation help!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by crustas
reply to post by reesie45

Hi.

Some dreams, not all -some are just some post-processing daytime events- give us fragments of the future, it could be related or not with you or others you know or not.

Information of coming events accessed by us through dreaming, are not straight forward, there is an oniric mask, that transform the real message.
Example:

Information is: a person walking the road --->oniric world transformation(dreams)------>you see a dog walking the road.it could be a dog for me and another object to you!

Another thing is what you see, usually it's not what it is, but what you feel, your emotions, those are not transformed in the dream process, those are real.

Dreams are like a low tech cryptographic process of reality, when us accessing information.

For example, your girlfriend could be a female of your relations whom you have strong bond(like a friend, family) and is getting further from you emotionally/physically. It could be someone close to you for you to feel the same intensity of feeling equals of your girlfriend.

Cheating could mean for example, some guilt about spending less time with the female i talked above.

All i have said are just examples, that look somehow obvious to me, during my own dream research.

One other thing, it also could be nothing, and just some fear of loosing someone who is precious to us, if the relation is recent, this could happen, in time will fade away trough trust.

Usually the feeling thats stays after dreaming only stays with me until lunch.

Usually at lunch i am with several persons and talking to people somehow make it go away, after lunch only the memory stays, but not the emotion, some kind of rational switch kicks off.

A last thing, in time with this dream and others you will have, try to remember to check reality vs dreams(try to see in reality what you've dreamed) and find your own cryptographic key to interpret you dreams.

Sometimes we also dream with stuff that belongs to someone else, i suppose, it's like switched land lines :-)

I hope it helped you.
Believe it or not that does indeed help me out. Your reply deserves a star. Im hoping it will go away in time, It just feels too good to be true. Im sure you can understand. For someone who got nothing but despair most of their life, to find someone this amazing and special, it naturally feels like its bound to end horribly.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Thank you for the star.

Helping someone, with my own personal experience, is good enough for me.
Mutual trust is the key.

Peace
Crustas

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by crustas

Thank you for the star.

Helping someone, with my own personal experience, is good enough for me.
Mutual trust is the key.

Peace
Crustas
Very very true, As hard as it is to trust a human, I trust this girl with everything. some say love is weakness and emotion gets in the way of logic, But I say love and emotion are the key to true happiness. Who agrees?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Love is the key to it all!

I agree!

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge

Love is the key to it all!

I agree!
Now we just have to get the rest of the world to agree, and i dont think thats possible.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

IMPO I think you are reading way to far into your dreams, I personally have had some crazy dreams, and the only ones that have ever materialised are the good ones, because I made that happen.

For example earlier today I had an awful dream involving scorpions but that isn't indicative of real life in any way. When I dream of success at work, for instance I allow myself to believe in it, and use it to motivate and achieve my dream. It's a double edged sword in that respect, and it is up to you to decide for yourself.

By seeing it as significant though, you are manifesting it because it is at the back of your mind, every single action you take. You need to let it go realise it is a figment of your own mind and not worry. I have been in your situation before, I know it IS harder than it sounds, but if I can change my mindset, anyone can!

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I think if we all realized how much alike we are,it'd be easier. But still,as long as evil exists,it will continue to divide and destroy. All we can do is affect our own little worlds and live by the Golden Rule.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rufusthestuntbum

IMPO I think you are reading way to far into your dreams, I personally have had some crazy dreams, and the only ones that have ever materialised are the good ones, because I made that happen.

For example earlier today I had an awful dream involving scorpions but that isn't indicative of real life in any way. When I dream of success at work, for instance I allow myself to believe in it, and use it to motivate and achieve my dream. It's a double edged sword in that respect, and it is up to you to decide for yourself.

By seeing it as significant though, you are manifesting it because it is at the back of your mind, every single action you take. You need to let it go realise it is a figment of your own mind and not worry. I have been in your situation before, I know it IS harder than it sounds, but if I can change my mindset, anyone can!
Very interesting, It is hard indeed, but I will try. Thank you very much for your input.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Hey, I have had the same dreams before and it had devastating effects on me and made my relationship with my exbf. turns out he was cheating on me. We had these problems over a year, and i had the dreams like that the whole time. it was so real, HOWEVER i had caught him texting and calling his ex (who he was cheating on me with) so that could also be the reason. I do think in your situation though, it could be representative of other troubles in your life, because the guy i was with physically, sexually and verbally abused me. he was absolutely insane. A total sociopath, I cant wait to get my 20 posts and discuss all the information Ive learned from books, my college classes, and first hand experience on sociopathic tendencies and such. i feel the pain i felt from my dreams manifested in my subconscious mind because I couldn't handle the abuse and the fear of leaving. it becomes a way to cope. And i felt like i loved this man with all my heart (boy was i brainwashed). So maybe your being 'brainwashed' in some other way. Perhaps it is a govt fear? Do you live near the gulf oil spill? Or did you experience 911 fist hand or any other traumatic experience? I wish you the best of luck with you and your love

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrixportal
Hey, I have had the same dreams before and it had devastating effects on me and made my relationship with my exbf. turns out he was cheating on me. We had these problems over a year, and i had the dreams like that the whole time. it was so real, HOWEVER i had caught him texting and calling his ex (who he was cheating on me with) so that could also be the reason. I do think in your situation though, it could be representative of other troubles in your life, because the guy i was with physically, sexually and verbally abused me. he was absolutely insane. A total sociopath, I cant wait to get my 20 posts and discuss all the information Ive learned from books, my college classes, and first hand experience on sociopathic tendencies and such. i feel the pain i felt from my dreams manifested in my subconscious mind because I couldn't handle the abuse and the fear of leaving. it becomes a way to cope. And i felt like i loved this man with all my heart (boy was i brainwashed). So maybe your being 'brainwashed' in some other way. Perhaps it is a govt fear? Do you live near the gulf oil spill? Or did you experience 911 fist hand or any other traumatic experience? I wish you the best of luck with you and your love
Thank you very much, and Ive had alot of traumatic experiences in my life, I shouldnt be alive, and I shouldnt be sane, but I am alive and very sane. The average person would break down within an hour if they had to live in my shoes.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
To dream that your mate, spouse, or significant other is cheating on you, indicates your fears of being abandoned. You may feel a lack of attention in the relationship. Alternatively, you may feel that you are not measuring up to the expectations of others. This notion may stem from issues of trust or self-esteem. The dream could also indicate that you are unconsciously picking up hints and cues that your significant other is not being completely truthful or is not fully committed in the relationship.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
To dream that your mate, spouse, or significant other is cheating on you, indicates your fears of being abandoned. You may feel a lack of attention in the relationship. Alternatively, you may feel that you are not measuring up to the expectations of others. This notion may stem from issues of trust or self-esteem. The dream could also indicate that you are unconsciously picking up hints and cues that your significant other is not being completely truthful or is not fully committed in the relationship.
You sound like a psychic or like you got that out of a book, lol. Thank you, I can relate to what you said though.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Do what I do..

When I dream something "bad" I say dreams always mean the opposite!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
Do what I do..

Does this help you?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Hmm, that could possibly make sense, I've heard dreaming of winning the lottery means bad luck. I dreamt i won about a week ago. then my uncle died the next day. then i broke my toe. i even played the lottery numbers i saw in my dream, but lost. lol. i was so certain i was going to hit the jackpot grr

Reesie45, im sorry to hear about all the things youve been through, i can relate to how you feel but things will look up! They already are with youre wonderful new girlfriend
What doesnt kill us only makes us stronger! We all have to keep pushing on...

its the only way.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by matrixportal]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Just in case anyone was wondering, I havent had one of those dreams since I posted my last. I am very relieved.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by reesie45

Originally posted by Hellas
Do what I do..

Does this help you?

Well kind of..

I tend to forget them by ignoring them that way or let's say be believing in something good coming out of this.

Think positive

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I'm new here so was unable to make a new thread with regards to my dream, but I would love for someone to maybe interpret my dream and give me a little insight as to my experiences.

-----------------

5th Aug 2010

I was at some sort of gathering, Many Women Men and Children were there. there was music and dancing when all of a sudden the Men at the gathering went off into another room, it were as if the sexes had to be separated. My own Son was in this dream and followed the males into the next room.

Then a few of the women started dancing and chanting, one women came to me and took the object I was holding and admiring. All I can describe it as is some sort of dolls head, it had weird features and string like hair. These women proceeded to go into the room where the males were, where my son was, and started to dance seductively.

One women cackled, then I heard some of the men fearfully screaming. I myself and some of the women ran into the room and tried to retrieve our children. We got into a scuffle with the dancing women but they were overpowering. I managed to wrap two up in some long drapes and used a lantern from the wall to burn them, but they disappeared.

They became dark spirits and formed into all I can describe is a sea creature, octopus looking (she had a staff which was burning). The Women and children remaining (including my son) ran at this point leaving me and this sea creature alone in a burning room.

At this point I ran, It felt like I was running for some time, with the sea creature not too far behind. sometimes she would be shooting beams of light and fire at me as I ran further from her.

I was near the end, I could also see the others leaving the halls so I knew which way was out, but I was trapped. I was trapped on some sort of temple (which uprooted from the ground) surrounded by water. I felt isolated and very alone at this point.

This is when a lone beetle/scarab crawling on the ground connected with me, I can't recall what was said or even if words were spoken, but I knew from my contact with this beetle I had to use it's knowledge or power. The beetle then shot into the air, turned to metal, and attached itself onto me like a broach.

Across the water was the sea creature, she placed her staff in the water and turned it to fire. The fire broke out and she screamed with laughter, the beetle broach reflected off a stone statue of a griffin, which was near the edge of the temple. It was at this point I pushed it, I pushed it as hard as I could until it fell. It fell into the fire and doused some of the flames, making a small opening for me to run through, which I did.

All of a sudden there was a flash of light, I think it may have been a fireball that flew across me but can't be sure. It threw me back and knocked me down, I wasn't hurt, more startled by this. Once I got up, I ran to the entrance where I saw everyone leaving prior and ran down that hall. I heard the sea creature screaming "NO" but I continued to run. Huge doors kept slamming behind me, the doors got bigger and bigger as I ran down until eventually a huge stone door slammed shut and locked itself. At this point I fell to the ground..

Moments later I was woken (in my dream) by people talking around me, It was at this point I awoke from my dream..

------------------

I always dream in colour and sometimes there can be music, I know whilst in the dream I'm dreaming and can wake myself up at any given moment. Hence forth, If I have a dream based on bad feeling or fear (what some would call a nightmare) I usually go with until the end. Only the minor few times I pull myself out due to a major fear feeling or something bad happening (usually to my son) which I would rather not view. 9/10 times I recall most of what has happened. I'm just wondering if anyone with an understanding of dreams could give me a little insight.

I apologize to OP for hijacking their thread

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
No worries! I cant interpret it but i can say thats some crazy stuff but i can relate

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by reesie45
No worries! I cant interpret it but i can say thats some crazy stuff but i can relate

I find my way of dreaming to be surreal at times, sometimes it could be flashes of situations i.e being carried on a throne (then blank) then the sight of sand blowing in the wind (then blank). Or it can be full dreams which have a story element to them. I have always found it weird I'm somewhat conscious but not (if that makes sense).

Anyway I hope someone is able to interpret my dream, it would be really interesting to hear someone's opinion or take on it

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join