It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi out there~

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I figure that it is time that I stop looking around and start posting and mingle some
I am looking forward to getting to know a lot of people on this website a lot better

Best regards,

CheapShotArtist

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by CheapShotArtist

Welcome to ATS! glad to have you here. Tells us a little about yourself.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I am into most any conspiracy related topic really. The recent oil spill is interesting to me as is anything UFO related. Of course 9/11 is fun to discuss as well.

Looking forward to it.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
When I was a little nipper, say 7-9 yrs of age, my mother and I were going up the road from our house to visit my grandmother (for some reason, my father had gone ahead of us, perhaps to visit with one of my mother's younger brothers who still lived at home at that time.) who lived maybe a quarter of a mile away. We got out on the street and had gone maybe a hundred yards or less from our drive when my mother noticed a large, glowing ball of light off the road, over a large oak tree.

She pointed it out, and stopped the car. We sat there for a couple of minutes, looking at it, trying to figure out what it was. It's difficult to describe even now, as I don't have a great analogy. Imagine a giant basketball. (My biggest problem is I don't know of anything round that is as large as this object was, and I'd hesitate to try and guess the dimensions, especially now after so many years.)

Let's say it's the size of a swimming pool? But spherical.

The edges were blurred, as if it were vibrating. And it made no noise what so ever. The tree top was whipping about as if it were being blown by a breeze, but the other trees nearby were not. The object hung there, motionless for the entire time.

My mother being a curious soul, wanted to get out of the car for a closer look. Me being a lil fella at the time, freaked. I wanted her to go get my father, the ultimate protector of all young men... So, we took off up the road. Me having a fit, my mother trying to drive and watch this object behind her at the same time.

Once we arrived at my grandmother's house we proceeded inside post haste, where we found one of my uncles, but not my father. We hastened him outside, but alas, the object was no longer there.

1. The object was about the color of a basketball, but softer. Yellowish-orange.
2. It was no more than 30 to 40 yrds away. (The tree is still there, I think. I should look next time I go to visit.)
3. It was maybe 50 to 100 ft in the air.
4. It was completely silent.
5. It had NO distinguishing features at all.
6. It was completely still, in that it did not bob up and down or move back and forth. It did seem "Fuzzy" around the edges as though it were vibrating.

Even now, my mother and I both clearly remember the incident with minor variations in our tales. We agree on size, shape, and location. She remembers it as being more yellow than I do. /shrug.

SECOND EVENT.

I received a telescope for some juvenile birthday or other. A cousin of mine and I were outside breaking it in, and looking at the heavens. At some point a very bright "meteor" streaked overhead. It seemed to be very low as it crested the horizon, and emitted a very bright white light. As it got almost directly overhead, it split into 5 parts. The 5 smaller lights lined up in a straight line, and began to blink in various colors, much like it seems starts do. The parts then disappeared over the opposite horizon. The whole thing only lasted a few seconds at best. Very strange...but an interesting phenomena, none the less.

THIRD EVENT

My father and I were leaving for the day. Him for work, me to school. As it happened I was riding to school with a friend, and he was going to drop me off at my friend's house. As we went to get in his vehicle, there was...something floating in the clouds that had been the rain storm the night before. It was small, metallic looking and very, very reflective. It bobbed in and out of the clouds for at least a couple of minutes as we watched, before finally disappearin ginto the clouds and never returning. (Probably a weather balloon, but it was interesting.)

LAST EVENT

My father and I, an uncle and his children and wife were outside at my grandmothers, leaving after a visit. Someone noticed several lights flying in formation in the sky. The were "starlike" in color, but changed positions rapidly and made interesting patterns until they flew out of sight. I don't remember how many objects there were. More than three, less than ten. It was a nice light show, unusual in formation and presentation.

I lived WAY out in the country and not near any military or commercial air lines. No idea what they were. Only that they flew in trajectories I can not attribute to any air craft that I know of at this time.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Anyhow, thanks for the replies and the welcome. I hope that guys and gals here accept me

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
hello and welcome to the forum

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by CheapShotArtist

CheapShotArtist.....

G'day!

Welcome to ATS!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:18 AM